Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued

Battle Feed
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
BLIKKYSHOOTA vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Masked-Reaper vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Written Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Celsius
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Free Smoke :Rai

Did @Rai bite the action figure/box concept from his tourney battle?

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...989&section=tb
Rai in scheme semi

Verse 3 from J-$lam
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/genius.c...-cypher-lyrics

Lol nah tho. Im down to use mobile screen recording app and battle you if u do the same...so we can see who really writes better. You wont though. Not without your ghost writer. And no its not Manny..that was just to throw LB off for a min. But we both know that

You down?

Last edited by Celsius; 07-07-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Unread 07-07-2017, 03:06 PM   #1

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Free Smoke :Rai

Did @Rai bite the action figure/box concept from his tourney battle?

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...989&section=tb
Rai in scheme semi

Verse 3 from J-$lam
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/genius.c...-cypher-lyrics

Lol nah tho. Im down to use mobile screen recording app and battle you if u do the same...so we can see who really writes better. You wont though. Not without your ghost writer. And no its not Manny..that was just to throw LB off for a min. But we both know that

You down?

Last edited by Celsius; 07-07-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Unread 07-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Rai

Still on that ghosting shit... Lol. You clearly bit my shit and now your mad lol coming up with anything and everything to put me down. News flash. You'll get yours in the lbt battle. Then in the tag tourney. You wouldn't have won the semis w/o Rohann and you know it. That's why y'all teamed up and started the whole ghosting biz, was to get me out of the tournement , as I was the only threat keeping you from winning the title.

I'm down for whatever. I don't need a ghost writer, never have. I've beat you multiple times with out one. You'll get yours, believe me.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Y'all managed to get @Bleu disqualified, how's it feel to know your a "champion" that only made it because you cheated ? Should have been Bleu in the finals, not the troll who got him disqualified just so he could have an easy ride there. Then you blocked people so they couldnt vote against you? Some champ. Congrats on that though...*clap clap*
Unread 07-07-2017, 04:00 PM   #2

Rai

Still on that ghosting shit... Lol. You clearly bit my shit and now your mad lol coming up with anything and everything to put me down. News flash. You'll get yours in the lbt battle. Then in the tag tourney. You wouldn't have won the semis w/o Rohann and you know it. That's why y'all teamed up and started the whole ghosting biz, was to get me out of the tournement , as I was the only threat keeping you from winning the title.

I'm down for whatever. I don't need a ghost writer, never have. I've beat you multiple times with out one. You'll get yours, believe me.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Y'all managed to get @Bleu disqualified, how's it feel to know your a "champion" that only made it because you cheated ? Should have been Bleu in the finals, not the troll who got him disqualified just so he could have an easy ride there. Then you blocked people so they couldnt vote against you? Some champ. Congrats on that though...*clap clap*

Unread 07-07-2017, 05:06 PM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Fight fight fight fight ....

*everyone gathers round*

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 07-07-2017, 05:06 PM   #3

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

Fight fight fight fight ....

*everyone gathers round*

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 07-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Celsius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post

Lmaooo..1: you paid your ghost writer and still lost..double ouch. I wont expose him because I have respect for him.2: Bleu posted late and DQ'd himself. 3: I didnt bite shit. Make a poll and see for yourself your bar was referencing Cocaine..i didnt have a single coke reference. 4. Youll never win a title. And stop running with Mannys style..jab jab punch...lmao u never use to rap like that under anon..your just a style jacker who will never win a title...ever.

See you in the tag bitch boy.

Last edited by Celsius; 07-07-2017 at 06:21 PM.
Unread 07-07-2017, 06:15 PM   #4

Celsius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post

Lmaooo..1: you paid your ghost writer and still lost..double ouch. I wont expose him because I have respect for him.2: Bleu posted late and DQ'd himself. 3: I didnt bite shit. Make a poll and see for yourself your bar was referencing Cocaine..i didnt have a single coke reference. 4. Youll never win a title. And stop running with Mannys style..jab jab punch...lmao u never use to rap like that under anon..your just a style jacker who will never win a title...ever.

Last edited by Celsius; 07-07-2017 at 06:21 PM.

Unread 07-07-2017, 10:03 PM
Dexter3
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
273 Won / 60 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
84 Won / 15 Lost

This will be a good main event that's for sure. Whos Co main event?
Unread 07-07-2017, 10:03 PM   #5

Dexter3
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
273 Won / 60 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
84 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 978 audio / 399 text
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

This will be a good main event that's for sure. Whos Co main event?
Unread 07-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post

I'll be waiting...

there's a select handful of people using this style. You use a style every uses, and I'm a style jacker?. I personally like this style as it is a very unique way to maintain a Solid concept and incorporate many punches, more hits usually wins a battle. I've learned that through my time here on lb.

Back to the semi finals. You defenitly did your home work ( whether or not Rohann got the dirt or not ) was nice personals I'll give you that.
As far as the scheme goes...
It was IM A HUGE FAGGIT NIGGA

You rhymed
DRUNK AND SLEWD AS DEPICTED

&

"subSCRIBER BOOST ANGERED JIGGA!/"If ya seen Bearin' Orange, Katz"? its anyTIME THAT POOH HANGS w/ TIGGA!"

So in your book DRUNK rhymes with I'M?
And that ANGERED rhymes with FAGGIT?
And HANGS WITH rhymes with FAGGIT?

Fuck outta here. I should have advanced. Its all good though. I'll see you around...
Unread 07-07-2017, 10:37 PM   #6

Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post

I'll be waiting...

there's a select handful of people using this style. You use a style every uses, and I'm a style jacker?. I personally like this style as it is a very unique way to maintain a Solid concept and incorporate many punches, more hits usually wins a battle. I've learned that through my time here on lb.

Back to the semi finals. You defenitly did your home work ( whether or not Rohann got the dirt or not ) was nice personals I'll give you that.
As far as the scheme goes...
It was IM A HUGE FAGGIT NIGGA

You rhymed
DRUNK AND SLEWD AS DEPICTED

&

"subSCRIBER BOOST ANGERED JIGGA!/"If ya seen Bearin' Orange, Katz"? its anyTIME THAT POOH HANGS w/ TIGGA!"

So in your book DRUNK rhymes with I'M?
And that ANGERED rhymes with FAGGIT?
And HANGS WITH rhymes with FAGGIT?

Fuck outta here. I should have advanced. Its all good though. I'll see you around...

Unread 07-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Celsius

"Im" can be pronounced "I'm" (rhymes with lime)or "Um" as in Imma/Umma(slang) and that "I'm" would rhyme w/ Drunk..I debated this too before posting. Ps: Only three maybe 4 ppl use this style. Manny, Skizzo and more recently bleu..and you. Atleast you got good taste...your real flow is garbage lol...like I said..see u in the tag.
/exits.
Unread 07-07-2017, 11:51 PM   #7

Celsius

"Im" can be pronounced "I'm" (rhymes with lime)or "Um" as in Imma/Umma(slang) and that "I'm" would rhyme w/ Drunk..I debated this too before posting. Ps: Only three maybe 4 ppl use this style. Manny, Skizzo and more recently bleu..and you. Atleast you got good taste...your real flow is garbage lol...like I said..see u in the tag.
/exits.

Unread 07-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Bleu

nah you & roh whined about a 5 hour extension because you're scared to battle me its okay chelseus
Unread 07-08-2017, 05:01 PM   #8

Bleu

nah you & roh whined about a 5 hour extension because you're scared to battle me its okay chelseus

Unread 07-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
Unread 07-08-2017, 05:06 PM   #9

Nicholas

Quote:

Unread 07-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Rai

Quote:
Thought so
Unread 07-08-2017, 06:20 PM   #10

Rai

Quote:
Thought so