Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024

Battle Feed
Truer vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Skitt_Blazin
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs PHAZEDD
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs Jatho Sups
10 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-10-2019, 06:38 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default MY IDEAS FOR THE SITE

SOCIAL MEDIA
to begin, let me state the obvious. the pinnacle of progress for our business is creating a social media presence. this goes beyond the aspects of creating accounts and posting tweets or blurbs or what have you. This is nitty gritty cowboy gun slinging action. To make it an easy concept to understand i'm going to break down what i believe is the best strategy going forward. (for owners, staff, and users)

1-A (establishing letsbeef)
the first step is to ensure that we have a voice on as many platforms as possible. we currently have a youtube, facebook and twitter (also a reddit) we might have more but i'm unsure. regardless, a lot of these accounts have NOT BEEN MANAGED properly and it's time to re-visit them and update. i'm going to drop a list of sites i'd like letsbeef to have accounts with.

1.twitter 2.facebook 3.youtube 4.instagram 5.pintrest 6.reddit

i'm going to need (owners or admin) to create business accounts for the sites we haven't signed up for yet. there should probably be a mutual email used (something staff could have access to) for the sign ups. at that point everything will need to be updated with current info and logos. everything will be linked to each other, with all of it directing traffic to letsbeef main website.

1-B (ADS)
when the right times, we're going to have to put out money to start some ad campaigns. i've been studying the current demographic of letsbeef and i believe it's safe to say our group is {male 15-35 in america and uk with an interest in rap, battle rap} to be safer, i think the east and west coast should be targeted more so than anything inland. for facebook i'd suggest year long ads, that run continually, and for twitter i suggest bimonthly (or monthly) campaigns that focuses on website clicks and conversions. perhaps we'd promote on twitter the week leading up to a tournament, and then the final week of that tournament (the semi finals and championship)

1-C (sponsors, sponsorshipS)

there are a couple steps in attracting corporate deals and sponsors. one thing we have going for us, is that the website is impressive, and the loyal following proves to possible investors and supporters that there is potential for the website to grow. for the brand to bloom! we also have a very clear business formula/vision. stop bitchin, start beefin. cut and clean. compared to our competitors we have the most potential to grow. we need to take these pluses and run with it. seek potential sponsors that have dealt with our genre before. to be a bit grand, i could suggest drake as somebody we try to contact and build a relationship with.

on the flip side of this concept, we need to find other websites, brands, and people who are in the same realm of business and sponsor them. bring their audience to us.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HowToRapDrew
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC_...bAtyERA/videos

these are two examples of people it'd be a good idea to reach out to. pay them to shout us out and promote letsbeef in their videos.

1-D (partnerships)
it's more than common for competitors to help each other ascend. i suggest we reach out to other battle rap/rap websites and try to work out some partnerships.

1-F (users and free promotion)
for all that (staff, owners) can do to bring in traffic, word of mouth, and user promotion is a big factor in bringing attention to the website. you tell your homies in real life about lb, they might sign up. you share your lb tracks, or promote your battles on your personal twitter, things like this, could have a massive response. imagine if 30 percent of users were actively promoting letsbeef in some capacity.
to all the people who wanted change or progress. do your part in this. like n follow lb on all platforms, and share the site.

FIXING THE CURRENT WEBSITE

a lot of users seem to think this website as is doesn't cut it. they've brought up issues like frequent bugs that stay broken. exploits and other similar issues not being addressed, and of course, the layout/design being antiquated. while all of these complaints have merit, i'd like to address these common place jabs.

in addition to that, i'm also going to approach the subject of what could be changed to help improve "quality of life" in terms of user activity on lb. not just this but other things like increasing the amount of time a somebody when spend checking out the site when they click on it the first time (this will increase our google ranking) and improving upon systems that allow for exploits.

2-A (website design/layout)
while letsbeef isn't the prime example of a modern and friendly user site, it is however, a perfectly usable and manageable site. there are some awesome features and concepts that are unique to us. such as our own custom track uploading, and official tournaments. there can be improvements but for now this is what i think is the most cost efficient solution. we keep things as are and wait until the new site is released.

2-B (fixing bugs, and site maintenance in general)
admitably, site errors will not only frustrate users, but they will also send potential users away, and essentially plummet our google ranking by double. (staff, owners) should work together to tackle these issues faster.

2-C (exploits)
when you mass rate old cyphers with a random or generic comment to accumulate points, you are hurting the site in a massive way. the cypher section didn't become a ghost town because it was a BAD IDEA. nobody wants to put their heart into a cypher just to have a bunch of people say "great" or "7" and leave no actual feedback. in the future i believe enforcing similar rules to voting on a battles should be associated with cypher ratings. leaving poor or repetitive feedback would result in infractions or a deduction of credits for every cypher your rated poorly. for example, if you rated a g u t s cypher with 6. then your credit you earned would be transferred to g u t s and therefore, taken from you. discouraging you from leaving poor ratings in the future. not everything has to be a punishment however, as i believe that offering rewards to those who leave great comments and ratings should be done as well. (more on this later)

another exploit is battling. for instance, an established lb member with a knowledge on what the average user expects from a battle on lb, will take advantage of new users and "steal" victories. (looking at you @Bnas) this might not seem like an issue at first but consider this: every single new user ha the potential to become a full fledged, battle rapping emcee just like yourself on lb. the more we encourage new users to stay, and the easier we make the experience, the more chance we have to increase traffic. when somebody harasseres new users and continually beats them, meanwhile offering no real support or advice, the rookie will likely leave the website and pursue a competitor.

there are a variety of way to deal with this issue. i will now describe my two best solutions. 1. we make a rule change where it is NOT ALLOWED to message new users seeking battle for an ez win. and 2. we have blind drops, so the name of the user who posts an open cannot be seen. this prevents people from sniping new users with lazily written bars. to prevent new users from being challenged to private beef, the first solution should also be implemented, however, there is another option here, which i'll get into later.

2-D (awards and a better award system)
for everything i've seen granted to users as a reward, by far the most saught after is the user title. to capitalize on this, i suggest bringing back the purchase of custom titles. to avoid saturating the "economy" we'd price the titles at 50 dollars for one title, and 100 dollars for your second title. no more than two custom titles can be purchased. your titles cannot suggest you won a tournament that you didn't.
as far as the "awards" go, as far as i've seen, people have never been into it. most people won't even request awards they deserve. i was thinking of how to improve upon this and i came up with some ideas. make the awards come with credits, and update the images used in awards. also, currently awards are displayed at the bottom of a users page. i believe if these were moved to the top, just under the emcee, that that would instantly raise the value of getting awards.

another thing is to also offer custom signatures or avys. i've worked with @Barzooka to create some prototypes for this, and i think it could be an awesome feature. let me give you an example. if you were hosting a forum tournament, you could have letsbeef offer a custom sig to the winner. in my case, i'm hosting the "mic fight" freestyle live tournament. the user WILL be gifted a custom gif that says "i won a mic fight" this doesn't just have to be a tournament thing, say for example the exploiting cypher issue and the consideration of how to correct unfair ratings, we could offer a reward of a custom sig to those who habitually leave great ratings. custom sigs for the best audio battler of the month. stuff like this.

2-E (implementing the elo/light weigh to heavy weight ranking system)

currently, there is a unranked, exclusive, and ranked section or audio and text battles. here's what i suggest (this is based off many others suggestions as well) we implement a system that better calculates rank. here's an example of what it could look like.

everybody would start with 50 rank. this is in the bottom tier of all battlers on letsbeef. the tiers and weight divisions would lool like so.

THE ELO SYSTEM

LIGHTWEIGHT 0-500
unranked tier 0-100
bronze tier 101-300
silver tier 301-450
gold tier 451-550
MIDDLEWEIGHT 500-750
gold tier 451-550
sapphire tier 551-700
ruby tier 701-800
HEAVYWEIGHT 751-1000
ruby tier 701-800
platinum tier 801-900
diamond club 900-950
GOATS 951-1000

there are a lot of rules so listen up. in the light weight tier if you battle somebody equal to your score (or close, for example 75 vs 70 or 300 vs 270) you will gain 25 points for a victory. if you battle someone better than you (that's still in the lightweight category) you will be rewarded more points based off how far the point differential is. if you have 50 and you battle someone with 499, and you win, you'd be granted 100 points. let me give a breakdown of how this works

LIGHTWEIGHT POINT EARNING/LOSING
battling against someone within 100 points of you, 25 points
this will be added or subtracted to your score based on who wins and loses
battling against someone within 200 points of you, 50 points
losing will deduct you 25 points
battling someone within 300 points of you 74 points
losing will deduct you 35 points
battling someone within 400 points of you 100 points
losing will deduct you 50 points

to battle someone above your weight, as a lightweight, you first have to reach the gold tier. from that point you can now challenge anybody in the middleweight. to challenge somebody in the heavyweight, it's different. sapphire tier can challenge platinum tier, and ruby tier can challenge platinum and members of the diamond club. goats are reserved for heavyweight battles for most cases. (tournaments, particular beefs, or requested battles)

MIDDLEWEIGHT POINT EARNING/LOSING
battling gold tier as gold tier will earn or lose you 25 points
battling sapphire tier as a gold tier will gain you 50 points
battling ruby tier (middleweights) as a gold tier will earn you 100
battling sapphire tier as sapphire will earn or lose you 25 points
losing to gold tier as sapphire will lose you 25 points
battling ruby tier (middleweights) as sapphire will grant you 50 points
losing to ruby tier (middle weights) as sapphire will lose you 20 points
battling ruby tier (heavyweights) as sapphire will gain you 75 points
losing to ruby tier (heavyweights) as sapphire will lose you 15 points
battling ruby tier as ruby tier will gain or lose you 25 points
battling sapphire as ruby tier will gain you 20 points for a win
and 40 points for a loss
battling gold tier as a ruby tier (middleweight) will gain you 10 points
or lose you 50
battling platinum tier and winning 50 points, losing 20 points

HEAVYWEIGHT POINT EARNING/LOSING
battling ruby tier middle weights as ruby tier (heavyweight)
will win you 25 points or lose you 25 points
battling platinum as a ruby tier will gain you 40 points or lose you 20
battling a diamond club member as a ruby tier will grant you 100 points
for a win and deduct you 10 points for a loss
battling a goat as a ruby tier will grant you 200 points
for a win and no points will be deducted for a loss
battling ruby tier as a platinum (middle weight) will win you
10 points or lose you 50
battling ruby tier (heavyweight) as platinum will win you
20 points or lose you 30
battling platinum as platinum will gain or lose you 25
battling a diamond club member will earn you
50 points or lose you 10
battling a goat will earn you 100 points or lose you none
diamond club members losing to any other tier will deduct them 50 points
winning against anything other than diamond or goat will not grant them points
winning against diamond as diamond 5 points
winning against a goat, 50 points
goats will not lose their goat status (unless remaining inactive)
Unread 02-10-2019, 06:38 AM   #1

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default MY IDEAS FOR THE SITE

SOCIAL MEDIA
to begin, let me state the obvious. the pinnacle of progress for our business is creating a social media presence. this goes beyond the aspects of creating accounts and posting tweets or blurbs or what have you. This is nitty gritty cowboy gun slinging action. To make it an easy concept to understand i'm going to break down what i believe is the best strategy going forward. (for owners, staff, and users)

1-A (establishing letsbeef)
the first step is to ensure that we have a voice on as many platforms as possible. we currently have a youtube, facebook and twitter (also a reddit) we might have more but i'm unsure. regardless, a lot of these accounts have NOT BEEN MANAGED properly and it's time to re-visit them and update. i'm going to drop a list of sites i'd like letsbeef to have accounts with.

1.twitter 2.facebook 3.youtube 4.instagram 5.pintrest 6.reddit

i'm going to need (owners or admin) to create business accounts for the sites we haven't signed up for yet. there should probably be a mutual email used (something staff could have access to) for the sign ups. at that point everything will need to be updated with current info and logos. everything will be linked to each other, with all of it directing traffic to letsbeef main website.

1-B (ADS)
when the right times, we're going to have to put out money to start some ad campaigns. i've been studying the current demographic of letsbeef and i believe it's safe to say our group is {male 15-35 in america and uk with an interest in rap, battle rap} to be safer, i think the east and west coast should be targeted more so than anything inland. for facebook i'd suggest year long ads, that run continually, and for twitter i suggest bimonthly (or monthly) campaigns that focuses on website clicks and conversions. perhaps we'd promote on twitter the week leading up to a tournament, and then the final week of that tournament (the semi finals and championship)

1-C (sponsors, sponsorshipS)

there are a couple steps in attracting corporate deals and sponsors. one thing we have going for us, is that the website is impressive, and the loyal following proves to possible investors and supporters that there is potential for the website to grow. for the brand to bloom! we also have a very clear business formula/vision. stop bitchin, start beefin. cut and clean. compared to our competitors we have the most potential to grow. we need to take these pluses and run with it. seek potential sponsors that have dealt with our genre before. to be a bit grand, i could suggest drake as somebody we try to contact and build a relationship with.

on the flip side of this concept, we need to find other websites, brands, and people who are in the same realm of business and sponsor them. bring their audience to us.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HowToRapDrew
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC_...bAtyERA/videos

these are two examples of people it'd be a good idea to reach out to. pay them to shout us out and promote letsbeef in their videos.

1-D (partnerships)
it's more than common for competitors to help each other ascend. i suggest we reach out to other battle rap/rap websites and try to work out some partnerships.

1-F (users and free promotion)
for all that (staff, owners) can do to bring in traffic, word of mouth, and user promotion is a big factor in bringing attention to the website. you tell your homies in real life about lb, they might sign up. you share your lb tracks, or promote your battles on your personal twitter, things like this, could have a massive response. imagine if 30 percent of users were actively promoting letsbeef in some capacity.
to all the people who wanted change or progress. do your part in this. like n follow lb on all platforms, and share the site.

FIXING THE CURRENT WEBSITE

a lot of users seem to think this website as is doesn't cut it. they've brought up issues like frequent bugs that stay broken. exploits and other similar issues not being addressed, and of course, the layout/design being antiquated. while all of these complaints have merit, i'd like to address these common place jabs.

in addition to that, i'm also going to approach the subject of what could be changed to help improve "quality of life" in terms of user activity on lb. not just this but other things like increasing the amount of time a somebody when spend checking out the site when they click on it the first time (this will increase our google ranking) and improving upon systems that allow for exploits.

2-A (website design/layout)
while letsbeef isn't the prime example of a modern and friendly user site, it is however, a perfectly usable and manageable site. there are some awesome features and concepts that are unique to us. such as our own custom track uploading, and official tournaments. there can be improvements but for now this is what i think is the most cost efficient solution. we keep things as are and wait until the new site is released.

2-B (fixing bugs, and site maintenance in general)
admitably, site errors will not only frustrate users, but they will also send potential users away, and essentially plummet our google ranking by double. (staff, owners) should work together to tackle these issues faster.

2-C (exploits)
when you mass rate old cyphers with a random or generic comment to accumulate points, you are hurting the site in a massive way. the cypher section didn't become a ghost town because it was a BAD IDEA. nobody wants to put their heart into a cypher just to have a bunch of people say "great" or "7" and leave no actual feedback. in the future i believe enforcing similar rules to voting on a battles should be associated with cypher ratings. leaving poor or repetitive feedback would result in infractions or a deduction of credits for every cypher your rated poorly. for example, if you rated a g u t s cypher with 6. then your credit you earned would be transferred to g u t s and therefore, taken from you. discouraging you from leaving poor ratings in the future. not everything has to be a punishment however, as i believe that offering rewards to those who leave great comments and ratings should be done as well. (more on this later)

another exploit is battling. for instance, an established lb member with a knowledge on what the average user expects from a battle on lb, will take advantage of new users and "steal" victories. (looking at you @Bnas) this might not seem like an issue at first but consider this: every single new user ha the potential to become a full fledged, battle rapping emcee just like yourself on lb. the more we encourage new users to stay, and the easier we make the experience, the more chance we have to increase traffic. when somebody harasseres new users and continually beats them, meanwhile offering no real support or advice, the rookie will likely leave the website and pursue a competitor.

there are a variety of way to deal with this issue. i will now describe my two best solutions. 1. we make a rule change where it is NOT ALLOWED to message new users seeking battle for an ez win. and 2. we have blind drops, so the name of the user who posts an open cannot be seen. this prevents people from sniping new users with lazily written bars. to prevent new users from being challenged to private beef, the first solution should also be implemented, however, there is another option here, which i'll get into later.

2-D (awards and a better award system)
for everything i've seen granted to users as a reward, by far the most saught after is the user title. to capitalize on this, i suggest bringing back the purchase of custom titles. to avoid saturating the "economy" we'd price the titles at 50 dollars for one title, and 100 dollars for your second title. no more than two custom titles can be purchased. your titles cannot suggest you won a tournament that you didn't.
as far as the "awards" go, as far as i've seen, people have never been into it. most people won't even request awards they deserve. i was thinking of how to improve upon this and i came up with some ideas. make the awards come with credits, and update the images used in awards. also, currently awards are displayed at the bottom of a users page. i believe if these were moved to the top, just under the emcee, that that would instantly raise the value of getting awards.

another thing is to also offer custom signatures or avys. i've worked with @Barzooka to create some prototypes for this, and i think it could be an awesome feature. let me give you an example. if you were hosting a forum tournament, you could have letsbeef offer a custom sig to the winner. in my case, i'm hosting the "mic fight" freestyle live tournament. the user WILL be gifted a custom gif that says "i won a mic fight" this doesn't just have to be a tournament thing, say for example the exploiting cypher issue and the consideration of how to correct unfair ratings, we could offer a reward of a custom sig to those who habitually leave great ratings. custom sigs for the best audio battler of the month. stuff like this.

2-E (implementing the elo/light weigh to heavy weight ranking system)

currently, there is a unranked, exclusive, and ranked section or audio and text battles. here's what i suggest (this is based off many others suggestions as well) we implement a system that better calculates rank. here's an example of what it could look like.

everybody would start with 50 rank. this is in the bottom tier of all battlers on letsbeef. the tiers and weight divisions would lool like so.

THE ELO SYSTEM

LIGHTWEIGHT 0-500
unranked tier 0-100
bronze tier 101-300
silver tier 301-450
gold tier 451-550
MIDDLEWEIGHT 500-750
gold tier 451-550
sapphire tier 551-700
ruby tier 701-800
HEAVYWEIGHT 751-1000
ruby tier 701-800
platinum tier 801-900
diamond club 900-950
GOATS 951-1000

there are a lot of rules so listen up. in the light weight tier if you battle somebody equal to your score (or close, for example 75 vs 70 or 300 vs 270) you will gain 25 points for a victory. if you battle someone better than you (that's still in the lightweight category) you will be rewarded more points based off how far the point differential is. if you have 50 and you battle someone with 499, and you win, you'd be granted 100 points. let me give a breakdown of how this works

LIGHTWEIGHT POINT EARNING/LOSING
battling against someone within 100 points of you, 25 points
this will be added or subtracted to your score based on who wins and loses
battling against someone within 200 points of you, 50 points
losing will deduct you 25 points
battling someone within 300 points of you 74 points
losing will deduct you 35 points
battling someone within 400 points of you 100 points
losing will deduct you 50 points

to battle someone above your weight, as a lightweight, you first have to reach the gold tier. from that point you can now challenge anybody in the middleweight. to challenge somebody in the heavyweight, it's different. sapphire tier can challenge platinum tier, and ruby tier can challenge platinum and members of the diamond club. goats are reserved for heavyweight battles for most cases. (tournaments, particular beefs, or requested battles)

MIDDLEWEIGHT POINT EARNING/LOSING
battling gold tier as gold tier will earn or lose you 25 points
battling sapphire tier as a gold tier will gain you 50 points
battling ruby tier (middleweights) as a gold tier will earn you 100
battling sapphire tier as sapphire will earn or lose you 25 points
losing to gold tier as sapphire will lose you 25 points
battling ruby tier (middleweights) as sapphire will grant you 50 points
losing to ruby tier (middle weights) as sapphire will lose you 20 points
battling ruby tier (heavyweights) as sapphire will gain you 75 points
losing to ruby tier (heavyweights) as sapphire will lose you 15 points
battling ruby tier as ruby tier will gain or lose you 25 points
battling sapphire as ruby tier will gain you 20 points for a win
and 40 points for a loss
battling gold tier as a ruby tier (middleweight) will gain you 10 points
or lose you 50
battling platinum tier and winning 50 points, losing 20 points

HEAVYWEIGHT POINT EARNING/LOSING
battling ruby tier middle weights as ruby tier (heavyweight)
will win you 25 points or lose you 25 points
battling platinum as a ruby tier will gain you 40 points or lose you 20
battling a diamond club member as a ruby tier will grant you 100 points
for a win and deduct you 10 points for a loss
battling a goat as a ruby tier will grant you 200 points
for a win and no points will be deducted for a loss
battling ruby tier as a platinum (middle weight) will win you
10 points or lose you 50
battling ruby tier (heavyweight) as platinum will win you
20 points or lose you 30
battling platinum as platinum will gain or lose you 25
battling a diamond club member will earn you
50 points or lose you 10
battling a goat will earn you 100 points or lose you none
diamond club members losing to any other tier will deduct them 50 points
winning against anything other than diamond or goat will not grant them points
winning against diamond as diamond 5 points
winning against a goat, 50 points
goats will not lose their goat status (unless remaining inactive)

Unread 02-10-2019, 10:00 AM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I don't understand how uploading tracks is a unique feature. What's the difference between uploading a song here and uploading a song on somewhere like SoundCloud or AudioMack? The only thing I feel is slightly unique about it is how you can give the track a rating.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Also your funny if you think I'm going to give some dude credits just to rate his/her cypher. Like if I rate a cypher a ten I don't want to lose ten credits. That's ridiculous.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 02-10-2019, 10:00 AM   #2

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

I don't understand how uploading tracks is a unique feature. What's the difference between uploading a song here and uploading a song on somewhere like SoundCloud or AudioMack? The only thing I feel is slightly unique about it is how you can give the track a rating.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Also your funny if you think I'm going to give some dude credits just to rate his/her cypher. Like if I rate a cypher a ten I don't want to lose ten credits. That's ridiculous.
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 02-10-2019, 12:09 PM
Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I misunderstood the cypher part because I'm a major egghead this morning OOF but honestly everything else listed here sounds pretty solid. I think this is all worth giving a try. What else would we do other than complaining at the mods?
Unread 02-10-2019, 12:09 PM   #3

Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

I misunderstood the cypher part because I'm a major egghead this morning OOF but honestly everything else listed here sounds pretty solid. I think this is all worth giving a try. What else would we do other than complaining at the mods?
Unread 02-11-2019, 10:05 PM
Masquerade

You shouldn't be calling any of these "your" ideas.

These have been ideas that member after member have put forth on these very forums, time and time again.

Nothing you're stating here is original. Kudos if you see these things out, and they're successful.

But, they are not YOUR ideas.
Unread 02-11-2019, 10:05 PM   #4

Masquerade

These have been ideas that member after member have put forth on these very forums, time and time again.

Nothing you're stating here is original. Kudos if you see these things out, and they're successful.

Unread 02-11-2019, 11:24 PM
Bnas
Mentioned: 1015 Post(s)
Tagged: 38 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1522 Won / 142 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1577 Won / 102 Lost

All your ideas are shit. Look at me? Dog look at you

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=509742

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade View Post

There not his he's just a big faggot trying to play hero
Unread 02-11-2019, 11:24 PM   #5

Bnas
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1522 Won / 142 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1577 Won / 102 Lost

Voted: 3902 audio / 6099 text
Mentioned: 1015 Post(s)
Tagged: 38 Thread(s)

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote:

Unread 02-11-2019, 11:40 PM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 82 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

The site needs to be updated before its promoted or before any other idea is programmed in..
Unread 02-11-2019, 11:40 PM   #6

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 82 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text

The site needs to be updated before its promoted or before any other idea is programmed in..
Unread 02-11-2019, 11:40 PM
joan of arc

Quote:

you deleted your account over losing to edge. then you come back to tell me these aren't my ideas? the elo system has been in talks, but IT HASN"T HAPPENED and this setup was all my idea. with the tiers and points.
Unread 02-11-2019, 11:40 PM   #7

joan of arc

Quote:

you deleted your account over losing to edge. then you come back to tell me these aren't my ideas? the elo system has been in talks, but IT HASN"T HAPPENED and this setup was all my idea. with the tiers and points.

Unread 02-12-2019, 12:01 AM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post

bnas. i've been pretty cool to you since i've been mod. i haven't voted on your battles, and tried to slander you. remember that.
Unread 02-12-2019, 12:01 AM   #8

joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post

bnas. i've been pretty cool to you since i've been mod. i haven't voted on your battles, and tried to slander you. remember that.

Unread 02-12-2019, 12:02 AM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
that is coming.
Unread 02-12-2019, 12:02 AM   #9

joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
that is coming.

Unread 02-12-2019, 12:30 AM
Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 82 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
that is coming.
Good.. Cuz this site needs to look a lot better then we add shit then we promote the site.. That simple..
Unread 02-12-2019, 12:30 AM   #10

Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 82 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
that is coming.
Good.. Cuz this site needs to look a lot better then we add shit then we promote the site.. That simple..