Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued

Battle Feed
Blocc vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
FightsAndRap... vs Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Jville84Jville84 is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
8 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-16-2011, 01:52 PM
Mentioned: 3428 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost
Default RULE's for new dudes to elevate...

I get a lot of pms from people askin how to start elevating to the next level so ima type some ramblings and throw it here for all.

RULE No.1 (Are you a bitch or a soldier? Pick your persona...)

Simply put, stop name-changing, avy changing all the time. You wanna build your rep then people need to know who you are. Pick a name that is YOU and stick with it. All the best people on here are known by a single name, and most by a single avy too. Since i been here ive had (excluding very short periods of time) one name and two avys. UNKNOWN ARTIST has never changed his name or avy in 4+ years, Jason is Jason, remarK is remarK etc etc people cant know you if you dont have a solid foundation to build with.

Name/avy changing IS fun i guess, but its hard to build a rep if no-one knows who the hell you are lol.

RULE No.2 (Moltisanti is the LB G.O.A.T. What? No?....)

A battle record doesnt mean shit. Sure its nice to have a good looking record but if you snipe or battle garabge opponents then it really means nothing. How many people can (without checking) name how many L's remarK has. Or Jason. Or Fulcanelli. You dunno? Thats because it doesnt matter, skill in the text box is all that matters. So dont be scared to battle the best on the site, dont be scared to drop opens. BELIEVE ME when i say that the BEST way to elevate is to get your ass whupped. Seriously. I personally have 4 key battles that made me elevate more than any others. All four i recieved a harsh whuppin. But thats what makes you get better. And if you wanna get better... you gotta take your beatings.

RULE No.3 (Liking LB is NOT NERDY!!!...)

Your here, you wanna be here. So dont act like text battling is lame or wanting to get better is geeky or caring abut your site rep is dumb. Because caring and wanting to do good at anything is ALWAYS a good thing. I hate faggots who come on here acting like they're above everyone else. Shiiiit if you here you wanna be. Simply! Acting that way doesnt make you seem better than anyone else. Its usually a clear sign of someome relising they'll never be decent at this and trying to make themselves feel better by talking shit. This aint just a noob trait neither. Some of you vets guilty of this shit too... This place is a hobby to many. You wanna be good? Then accepting that fact is a good place to start. Unsure who im talking about? just read the posts that come after this one. Im sure a faggot wont be far away.

RULE No.4 (Is that mic staring at me.... )

This goes both ways... but embrace all aspects of this site. BELIEVE ME when a texter tries audio for the first time they learn a great deal about elements they didnt before. Wonder why audio cats have good flow when they text? Drop some audio's and find out. Likewise audio cats, wonder why textcees say your verses are punchline-lite? Jump in the text box and discover. Embrace it all to truly elevate your game. The few cats that can do both really well are the best cats on the site, period. Dont be scared of that mic, or that text box. Embrace it all and elevate like fuck!

RULE No.5 (Whaa? Whats this name under my name...)

LB crews... when done properly... WORK! Yes they do. Get a good leader and cats with good attitudes around you and you'll all help each other get better. If you cant find one, then make something happen. PM the leader(s) of a dope crew and try to get a spot, or start your own thing. If you not a cunt and wanna get better then they'll take you.

RULE No.6 (I called UA a cunt and he didnt do shit???)

A simple fact, HEAVYWEIGHTS DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DISS THEM! Seriously they dont care! So that route? Not the best. I mean a great diss cypher might get someones attention and maybe a response but for the most part it just makes you seem exactly what you are = a dumbass craving attention your bars dont merit.

RULE No.7 (Trolling? Shiiit sign me up!)

Fact one: Acting like a cunt in the forum WILL get your name known.
Fact two: Known as a fuckin faggot.

When it comes to forum beefin/trolling = no one wins. You might think you win or even CONVINCE yourself you won. But you didnt win. You just a idiot. Holla @ Obi-Wan = "Whos more foolish, the fool? or the fool that follows it?" answer? They both dumbasses. Some people have the gift of humour. And thus for them "trolling" is quite entertaining. But thats like 0.2% of this site. So just... no. Unsure who im talking about? just read the posts that come after this one. Im sure a faggot wont be far away. Deja-vu...

That'll do for now, hope this helps some dudes, and fuck the faggots who's predictable replies are but a moment away...

Unread 01-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #1

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Default RULE's for new dudes to elevate...

I get a lot of pms from people askin how to start elevating to the next level so ima type some ramblings and throw it here for all.

RULE No.1 (Are you a bitch or a soldier? Pick your persona...)

Simply put, stop name-changing, avy changing all the time. You wanna build your rep then people need to know who you are. Pick a name that is YOU and stick with it. All the best people on here are known by a single name, and most by a single avy too. Since i been here ive had (excluding very short periods of time) one name and two avys. UNKNOWN ARTIST has never changed his name or avy in 4+ years, Jason is Jason, remarK is remarK etc etc people cant know you if you dont have a solid foundation to build with.

Name/avy changing IS fun i guess, but its hard to build a rep if no-one knows who the hell you are lol.

RULE No.2 (Moltisanti is the LB G.O.A.T. What? No?....)

A battle record doesnt mean shit. Sure its nice to have a good looking record but if you snipe or battle garabge opponents then it really means nothing. How many people can (without checking) name how many L's remarK has. Or Jason. Or Fulcanelli. You dunno? Thats because it doesnt matter, skill in the text box is all that matters. So dont be scared to battle the best on the site, dont be scared to drop opens. BELIEVE ME when i say that the BEST way to elevate is to get your ass whupped. Seriously. I personally have 4 key battles that made me elevate more than any others. All four i recieved a harsh whuppin. But thats what makes you get better. And if you wanna get better... you gotta take your beatings.

RULE No.3 (Liking LB is NOT NERDY!!!...)

Your here, you wanna be here. So dont act like text battling is lame or wanting to get better is geeky or caring abut your site rep is dumb. Because caring and wanting to do good at anything is ALWAYS a good thing. I hate faggots who come on here acting like they're above everyone else. Shiiiit if you here you wanna be. Simply! Acting that way doesnt make you seem better than anyone else. Its usually a clear sign of someome relising they'll never be decent at this and trying to make themselves feel better by talking shit. This aint just a noob trait neither. Some of you vets guilty of this shit too... This place is a hobby to many. You wanna be good? Then accepting that fact is a good place to start. Unsure who im talking about? just read the posts that come after this one. Im sure a faggot wont be far away.

RULE No.4 (Is that mic staring at me.... )

This goes both ways... but embrace all aspects of this site. BELIEVE ME when a texter tries audio for the first time they learn a great deal about elements they didnt before. Wonder why audio cats have good flow when they text? Drop some audio's and find out. Likewise audio cats, wonder why textcees say your verses are punchline-lite? Jump in the text box and discover. Embrace it all to truly elevate your game. The few cats that can do both really well are the best cats on the site, period. Dont be scared of that mic, or that text box. Embrace it all and elevate like fuck!

RULE No.5 (Whaa? Whats this name under my name...)

LB crews... when done properly... WORK! Yes they do. Get a good leader and cats with good attitudes around you and you'll all help each other get better. If you cant find one, then make something happen. PM the leader(s) of a dope crew and try to get a spot, or start your own thing. If you not a cunt and wanna get better then they'll take you.

RULE No.6 (I called UA a cunt and he didnt do shit???)

A simple fact, HEAVYWEIGHTS DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DISS THEM! Seriously they dont care! So that route? Not the best. I mean a great diss cypher might get someones attention and maybe a response but for the most part it just makes you seem exactly what you are = a dumbass craving attention your bars dont merit.

RULE No.7 (Trolling? Shiiit sign me up!)

Fact one: Acting like a cunt in the forum WILL get your name known.
Fact two: Known as a fuckin faggot.

When it comes to forum beefin/trolling = no one wins. You might think you win or even CONVINCE yourself you won. But you didnt win. You just a idiot. Holla @ Obi-Wan = "Whos more foolish, the fool? or the fool that follows it?" answer? They both dumbasses. Some people have the gift of humour. And thus for them "trolling" is quite entertaining. But thats like 0.2% of this site. So just... no. Unsure who im talking about? just read the posts that come after this one. Im sure a faggot wont be far away. Deja-vu...

That'll do for now, hope this helps some dudes, and fuck the faggots who's predictable replies are but a moment away...

Unread 01-16-2011, 01:57 PM
remarK remarK is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!remarK is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 418 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 51 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

nice work... this should be sticky'd.

Some of this shit made me crack up, but so much truth...

EDIT: just sticky'd it.
Unread 01-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #2

remarK remarK is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!remarK is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.56/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 51 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 116 audio / 911 text
Mentioned: 418 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

nice work... this should be sticky'd.

Some of this shit made me crack up, but so much truth...

EDIT: just sticky'd it.
Unread 01-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Ha! Good lucks mark.

Didnt mean to go off, i just get bored waiting for that cooker to 'bing' lol.
Unread 01-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #3

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Ha! Good lucks mark.

Didnt mean to go off, i just get bored waiting for that cooker to 'bing' lol.
Unread 01-16-2011, 02:00 PM
StepTo-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to StepTo-
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 35 Lost

Nice thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real:Nigga View Post
Real niggas don't get reality mixed up wit motion pictures
Unread 01-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #4

StepTo-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to StepTo-

Nice thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real:Nigga View Post
Real niggas don't get reality mixed up wit motion pictures
Unread 01-16-2011, 03:03 PM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I like how we can see remarK's train of thought. "This should be stickied, if only there was a mod here that has that ability to do so. *Thinks....*.......*Penny drops*"

Anyways, yeah good thread. I was reading the last part like "Ahhh COME ON!" But I see you made me a statistic to help me out lol.
Unread 01-16-2011, 03:03 PM   #5

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I like how we can see remarK's train of thought. "This should be stickied, if only there was a mod here that has that ability to do so. *Thinks....*.......*Penny drops*"

Anyways, yeah good thread. I was reading the last part like "Ahhh COME ON!" But I see you made me a statistic to help me out lol.

Unread 01-16-2011, 07:40 PM
TheStudent
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 22 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
191 Won / 88 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

I Like It, Except For The Name Changing Thing =P Just Kidding At Least My Name Is A Variation Of My Name And Not Like Completely Something Else.
Unread 01-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #6

TheStudent
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.51/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 22 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
191 Won / 88 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 113 audio / 1073 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I Like It, Except For The Name Changing Thing =P Just Kidding At Least My Name Is A Variation Of My Name And Not Like Completely Something Else.
Unread 01-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Black Book
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

I'm changing back to my first name The Black Book as soon as I can.
Unread 01-16-2011, 08:00 PM   #7

Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 529 text
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Black Book

I'm changing back to my first name The Black Book as soon as I can.
Unread 01-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Why is EtH rocking a Topical LBG champion belt, when he isnt the topical champion from LBG?
Unread 01-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #8

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Why is EtH rocking a Topical LBG champion belt, when he isnt the topical champion from LBG?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Prose_
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
93 Won / 67 Lost

cool. i changed my name once but not like i had a lotta fame on it, but yeah. good looks bro.
Unread 01-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #9

Prose_
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
93 Won / 67 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 664 text
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

cool. i changed my name once but not like i had a lotta fame on it, but yeah. good looks bro.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

I take it you know me as a fucking faggot?

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 01-16-2011, 10:04 PM   #10

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs

I take it you know me as a fucking faggot?

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer