Unread 10-03-2018, 07:05 AM
BoutThatLife
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default delete then re-op this battle for FAIR VOTES

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=507336

REAL PEOPLE.. WHERE ARE YOU AT?

FAIR VOTERS CLUB.. WHERE WERE YOU AT?

note: looking at his profile reveals that he is friends with alzie and erk... coincidence that both these ppl show up to vote for his sloppy shit?......

my suggestion/request is that this battle be re-done and handed over to the FAIR VOTERS CLUB for an objective decision

Last edited by BoutThatLife; 10-03-2018 at 07:42 AM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:05 AM   #1

BoutThatLife

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default delete then re-op this battle for FAIR VOTES

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=507336

REAL PEOPLE.. WHERE ARE YOU AT?

FAIR VOTERS CLUB.. WHERE WERE YOU AT?

note: looking at his profile reveals that he is friends with alzie and erk... coincidence that both these ppl show up to vote for his sloppy shit?......

my suggestion/request is that this battle be re-done and handed over to the FAIR VOTERS CLUB for an objective decision

Last edited by BoutThatLife; 10-03-2018 at 07:42 AM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:21 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

....three members of the FVC did vote?
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:21 AM   #2

EtH

....three members of the FVC did vote?

Unread 10-03-2018, 07:45 AM
BoutThatLife

for real?... but two of these people were his friends... and if thats true.. then they need to be kicked out of it... lol

now unethical as an experienced battler on LB... tell us honestly who would you vote for?

he;s crying about the time he had to wait... but i wrote most of in twenty minutes or so.. i was waiting for my crew to get approved and before that i was writing other stuff.. responding to his 16 wasnt a priority...

so who would you vote for unethical?

Last edited by BoutThatLife; 10-03-2018 at 07:47 AM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:45 AM   #3

BoutThatLife

for real?... but two of these people were his friends... and if thats true.. then they need to be kicked out of it... lol

now unethical as an experienced battler on LB... tell us honestly who would you vote for?

he;s crying about the time he had to wait... but i wrote most of in twenty minutes or so.. i was waiting for my crew to get approved and before that i was writing other stuff.. responding to his 16 wasnt a priority...

Last edited by BoutThatLife; 10-03-2018 at 07:47 AM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:57 AM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

lmao you faggot

send me bars

Unread 10-03-2018, 07:57 AM   #4

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

lmao you faggot

send me bars

Unread 10-03-2018, 08:01 AM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoutThatLife View Post

I can't be fucked reading it, but you got votes from some knowledgeable people on the site. You can't complain about the voters in that one.
Unread 10-03-2018, 08:01 AM   #5

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoutThatLife View Post

I can't be fucked reading it, but you got votes from some knowledgeable people on the site. You can't complain about the voters in that one.

Unread 10-03-2018, 08:12 AM
BoutThatLife

knowledgeable? in what way?...these mother fuckers watch cartoons probably.. they have cartoon avatars and shit... they dont know ANYTHING about ANYTHING.. so how are they knowledgeable?.. cant u just be fuckin real for once eth?

oh u cant be fucked reading it.. how convenient ey?

cant complain about the voters?.. this is honestly.. objectively speaking.. the biggest piece of bull shit iv ever seen on LB.. and thats saying a LOT...iv never seen a more bull shit out out come to a text battle...

ur all a bunch of fucking pussies.... this proves it... and you all KNOW IT. unless you literally are retarded enough to think other wise... which i dont believe in your case eth which is why u dont wanna read it... although u probably already have...

Last edited by BoutThatLife; 10-03-2018 at 08:15 AM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 08:12 AM   #6

BoutThatLife

knowledgeable? in what way?...these mother fuckers watch cartoons probably.. they have cartoon avatars and shit... they dont know ANYTHING about ANYTHING.. so how are they knowledgeable?.. cant u just be fuckin real for once eth?

oh u cant be fucked reading it.. how convenient ey?

cant complain about the voters?.. this is honestly.. objectively speaking.. the biggest piece of bull shit iv ever seen on LB.. and thats saying a LOT...iv never seen a more bull shit out out come to a text battle...

ur all a bunch of fucking pussies.... this proves it... and you all KNOW IT. unless you literally are retarded enough to think other wise... which i dont believe in your case eth which is why u dont wanna read it... although u probably already have...

Last edited by BoutThatLife; 10-03-2018 at 08:15 AM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 08:36 AM
EtH

Seul and Edgeworth know their shit.
Unread 10-03-2018, 08:36 AM   #7

EtH

Seul and Edgeworth know their shit.

Unread 10-03-2018, 08:42 AM
Rai

^That they do. We have a damn nice team of fvc members. I have been inactive as of late due to stuff going on outta lb. However, Seul and Edgeworth are a great edition. They are good for 3 page, in depth, expo'd votes regularly.
Unread 10-03-2018, 08:42 AM   #8

Rai

^That they do. We have a damn nice team of fvc members. I have been inactive as of late due to stuff going on outta lb. However, Seul and Edgeworth are a great edition. They are good for 3 page, in depth, expo'd votes regularly.

Unread 10-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Brayne Ded

Dude. You're a fucking clown and embarrassing yourself at this point. I never once claimed to be better than you. You posted Wackopalypse Pt. 2 and were talking mad shit about my crew. I did what anyone would do and stuck up for my crew. It turned into YOU calling me out. I accepted the call out and sent you bars. You took your sweet ass time and took 8 days to respond and lost. You BLOCKED people from voting (forgot to mention that, huh?) No one that was allowed to vote voted for you. So posting in the forums about this is just plain stupid. Nobody cares. Wipe the tears away and move the fuck on. Ain't nobody give a fuck about you, your loss or your shitty cyphers for that matter. Keep my name out ya fuckin' mouth and kill yaself.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to "delete my wins," ya fuckin' goof.
Unread 10-03-2018, 09:20 AM   #9

Brayne Ded

Dude. You're a fucking clown and embarrassing yourself at this point. I never once claimed to be better than you. You posted Wackopalypse Pt. 2 and were talking mad shit about my crew. I did what anyone would do and stuck up for my crew. It turned into YOU calling me out. I accepted the call out and sent you bars. You took your sweet ass time and took 8 days to respond and lost. You BLOCKED people from voting (forgot to mention that, huh?) No one that was allowed to vote voted for you. So posting in the forums about this is just plain stupid. Nobody cares. Wipe the tears away and move the fuck on. Ain't nobody give a fuck about you, your loss or your shitty cyphers for that matter. Keep my name out ya fuckin' mouth and kill yaself.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to "delete my wins," ya fuckin' goof.

Unread 10-03-2018, 09:45 AM
JayDiamondScarFace
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

yeah boutthatlife is way with a thread nah I aint had trouble witht voteing got the credits for upgrade my emvcee but its just stalling me out when I try to click on it,werido shitt,how many battles you looking too dew?homes?
everyday im hustle'nGod Over Money$100onehunnid$KROWN{lilhommie}] talk the talk,&walk the walk,(Drake)talk it like eye walk it 100%REAL BIGgga,rich nigga SHITT;royalty rich nigga shit,(Ghana)& rich nigga shitt,$(100)$($)dollar after dollar,dollar sighns,"get your money baby"Elini,hood rich,rich nigga shitt{$dollar sighn}{GOD OVER MONEY}[cookies&cream-neoplaltin](chocolate-chip)(fudge swirl)($)
Unread 10-03-2018, 09:45 AM   #10

JayDiamondScarFace

Voted: 106 audio / 390 text
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

yeah boutthatlife is way with a thread nah I aint had trouble witht voteing got the credits for upgrade my emvcee but its just stalling me out when I try to click on it,werido shitt,how many battles you looking too dew?homes?
everyday im hustle'nGod Over Money$100onehunnid$KROWN{lilhommie}] talk the talk,&walk the walk,(Drake)talk it like eye walk it 100%REAL BIGgga,rich nigga SHITT;royalty rich nigga shit,(Ghana)& rich nigga shitt,$(100)$($)dollar after dollar,dollar sighns,"get your money baby"Elini,hood rich,rich nigga shitt{$dollar sighn}{GOD OVER MONEY}[cookies&cream-neoplaltin](chocolate-chip)(fudge swirl)($)