Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-02-2014, 08:59 PM
ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost
Default Scheme Tournament #3: The Semi-Finals

The Penultimate Eliminations

Round 3: Separating the Beasts from the Men

It was an epic set of battles. I felt each match-up was well-suited and the respective underdogs of each fixture fulfilled their potential. I had @Dave pegged to trump @Bleu as I felt he had acquired a lot of momentum through inter-round elevation. Dave had previously said that he feels that scheme battling "agrees with him" and it's clear that he has strengthened his grasp on text battle scheme-work. One battler in particular stuck out in regards to his surprisingly disjointed verse and that particular battler was @2FUEL. A theory of mine and Rican's is that he overdosed on whiskey. With all due respect, I expected him to do better in this round and I didn't think his match-up would end up being as drastically one-sided. @GOOD GRIEF showed some good form with a scheme that he publicly disliked and I personally think that it was also an awkward scheme. Yet, I feel the battlers embodied the spirit of RULE's words: "This is a competition, not a light exercise." Rican vs. Rohaan Rane was a very smooth read of a battle. Rohaan certainly displayed his elevation and I felt that his delivery was relaxed and top-class, matching the sharp swag that Rican has always donned. Rican still drilling concepts with unmatched originality and unveiling new angles to his punches throughout. It was a very dope battle, calm and collected punchlines. I am very proud to have beaten the previous Scheme Tournament champion in a second scheme battle since becoming active again. I knew I had to work on punch density and conceptual consistency, something I plan on honing moreso for the following bout(s). GRizzEAT came right and displayed his very adept and versatile style of varying his concepts so I am very pleased to have been the victor.

Battle of the Round:
@Rican vs. @BattleOfTheRound

Selected by RULE.

Punchlines of the Round:

it's so OFTEN IM LOONEY I'll take ya brain and have it CHOPPED UP IN TWO, EAT one half and toss the other "Chunk Somewhere In A Cave" like it's the PLOT OF THE GOONIES!! (GOOD GRIEF ... vs. 2FUEL)

His 'build-ups wont be-cool' even if he BORROWED A 'SNOWMAN',Hes a biter and this is for ever BAR BRO HAD STOLE, DAMN, Hence now every " 'Line' of his is 'Monitored' " like "BAR-CODES AT STORE SCANS" (Rohaan Rane ... vs. Rican)

Disappointment of the Round:
@2FUEL vs. @GOOD GRIEF

Purely based on 2FUEL's performance. I felt he could have provided a much bigger challenge for Grief if he had crafted a verse to the fullest of his potential. I've seen dopeness and originality from 2FUEL and some of his best bars would have certainly been enough to make this a coin flip battle. Perhaps it was a lack of time, either way, I was expecting more fireworks.

SO

HERE

WE

ARE

F I G H T ! ! !

F I G H T E R O N E . . .

Dave (AKA "William Wallace")

ATTRIBUTES:

Power (Punch Impact): 6

Speed (Quickness of Wit): 9

Agility (Flow): 8

Stamina (Consistency): 6

Charisma (Vocabulary): 7

Reflexes (Wording): 7

Special (Originality): 5

FIGHTER RATING: Level 62

VS.

. . . F I G H T E R T W O

ViTRiOL (AKA "Vitamin Z")

ATTRIBUTES:

Power (Punch Impact): 1,000,000 kg

Speed (Quickness of Wit): Several billion lightyears p/s

Agility (Flow): Like ghost jizz

Stamina (Consistency): Spartan warrior on meth

Charisma (Vocabulary): Brain stem = Oxford English Dictionary

Reflexes (Wording): A slightly annoyed cobra

Special (Originality): Concepts borrowed from parallel universes

FIGHTER RATING: Level Satan

F I G H T ! ! !

GOOD GRIEF (AKA "Great Gatsby")

ATTRIBUTES:

Power (Punch Impact): 9

Speed (Quickness of Wit): 6

Agility (Flow): 7

Stamina (Consistency): 8

Charisma (Vocabulary): 5

Reflexes (Wording): 10

Special (Originality): 8

FIGHTER RATING: Level 65

VS.

Rican (AKA "Big Papi")

ATTRIBUTES:

Power (Punch Impact): 7

Speed (Quickness of Wit): 5

Stamina (Consistency): 9

Charisma (Vocabulary): 8

Reflexes (Wording): 8

Special (Originality): 10

FIGHTER RATING: Level 66

Who will get the fatality?

Let's here what @RULE, @ILLoKWENT and @BattleOfTheRound have to say...

Let's get down to brass tacks here, who do you believe is going to win this tournament and why?

RULE: Man i dont know. I been thinking Rican has been surprisingly strong since scheming wasnt a main strength of his before, but he's been really strong. I truly believe that all four left has a realistic chance of being champion, but Papi has a slight edge for me.

ILLoKWENT: Because a battler is usually only as good as his last battle.. i have to say the frontrunner thus far based on the last round would be good grief.. ive have alot of respect for his concept work and did exceptionally well in utilizing the given scheme and sculpting some nice flips out of them.. and that dude vitty as well been real consistent.. if he can remain clean in his wording and up his concept strength more so than he did against grizzy.. then he could very well take it as well...

Rohaan Rane: I think Good Grief or Vitriol. The reason being they know the basics of a scheme battle. The rest are kind of all over the place i.e. no proper framing and wording. Also If I had to edge it,I'd say Vitriol. I have seen him drop some pretty dope double ended multies and concepts. The main challenge of a scheme battle is to rhyme smoothly and incorporate creative concepts at the same time. Things kind of start getting tough when we try to keep the setup relevant to the punchline. I have seen Vitriol pull that off rather easily in his battle with Grizz. Hence,I think he will have the edge over GG here.

Has anyone surprised you to any degree thus far in the tournament?

RULE: Rohaan has been beastly. He dropped form a little Vs Rican, and his wording is off in places but to be honest i think he's bars place him near the top of the active textcees on the site. If he can sort his personality out lol he could be a true big hitter on letsbeef. Imo its another Rain Matrix situation, a talented writer but destructive persona. I could Roh pulls through.

ILLoKWENT: Hmmm.. my biggest surprise is obviously dave... considering he had to go thru bleu who is a strong competitor as far as scheme and punches go..and UA who obviously never made his engagement..so on paper dave is not really known to be a scheme type battler.. hes best known for topicals and clean bars with minimal complexity... hes got his work cut out for him in this round..but im not ruling him out just yet..

Rohaan Rane: Answer-Apart from me (The only dude to beat Manhattan in a scheme battle this year),I'd say Wonderbred. He is pretty dope to be honest. I was kind of shocked to see the win-loss percentage in our battle. He is like the Unknown Artist of the New era i.e. Smooth punches,relevant build ups and a perfect cadence. Simple but effective punches and so on.

Do you feel any of the battlers involved have elevated during the tournament?

RULE: Rohaan without question, my old regulator Vitty is showing his potential too. Dave has finally had a tourney run of merit too. Those three have elevated themselves in my eyes.

ILLoKWENT: id have to say probably good grief whos been pretty rusty in the beginning.. so as far as elevation back to form.with each succesive round. hes prolly the one that gets the nod imo

Rohaan Rane: Apart from me (The only dude to fuck your wife and daughter in a 3 some),I'd say it's a toss up between Wonderbred and Subreal. Subreal had a pretty good verse vs Grizz. He has some pretty good concepts. Wonderbred at the same time had some pretty good punches and relevant build ups. If we are talking strictly elevation,I'd say Wonderbred. I never actually liked his bars when he was Mc Jewfro i.e. filler setups which didn't relate to the punches but he elevated rather quickly and now he's in my all time top 10 list on LB. Just my observation.

What has been your favourite punchline so far?

RULE: I remember two bars from Vitty Vs Grizzy that i was diggin. One was a log-in box line and the other a caps'll fly wordplay. Was pretty cool.

ILLoKWENT: hmm.. there werent any standout over everything else but several that i personally enjoyed ..

Rohaan Rane: Best bar? Apart from my Puma Tracks bar,I'd say GG had a dope bar i.e. HAND IN ALL THIS vs Cakedout. I loved how he made his setup relevant to the punchline and used the idiom "Hand In All this" (which was a dope way to spread the syllables around too btw) to tie in the build up and the main concept together. It was a pretty good bar to be honest.

Disregarding the current semi-final fixtures, what were your original predictions for the semi-final match-ups?

RULE: UA Vs Grizz, Diss Vs Rican.

ILLoKWENT: based on the original brackets.. grizzeat was obviously a top contender to repeat... personally i was seein bleu vs. Vitty/grizz. And goodgrief vs. rican/rohan ..both latters being too close to call.

Rohaan Rane: Vitriol vs Unknown Artist in the top bracket.
Manhattan vs Good Grief in the bottom bracket.

What is your projection in regards to what the final match-up will be?

RULE: Vitty Vs Rican

ILLoKWENT: vitty vs. Goodgrief.

Rohaan Rane: This is a hard question. To be honest,according to me the finals would look something like this- Vitriol vs Good Grief. Both have a pretty polished scheme work and some good punches too. The main thing is that they know how to keep a setup relevant to the punchline,most of the people miss that shit though.

Any additional comments?

RULE: Revan > Y'all.

ILLoKWENT: congrats to everyone thats made it thus far.. and goodluck!!

Rohaan Rane: Ok so since I got my 15 minutes,here is what I have to say- I been doing this since I was 12, and what's wrong with battling text or otherwise is the blatant disregard for what's really dope, they get gassed up off what other wack people tell em and viola a superstar is born (Hi Grizz). Do it for the competition,the love, the nature of what battling is, it isn't to be nice or respectful or buddies, its war,survival of the fittest,end of story. I have seen mad people catch feelings after catching an L(My remark was a sarcastic one,so fuck your life @RULE). Ill not take names. To be honest thats a load of bullshit. The younger cats are all about being "emo" and saying people are "hating". When I was coming up,"hater" wasn't even a term used EVER, every single piece of criticism was accepted, and built from, to make yourself better. It wasn't "oh that Faggot is hating on me".We have people getting banned in the tinychat room for talking some shit about religions and casts smh. All the terminology used today by whiners and pussy's are what the whiners and pussys originally created. Everybody wanna pat everyones back, be friends,nobody wants to kill the other person anymore. Battling has gone soft much like hip hop has gone soft. I just had to get it off my chest.

Thank you for your time gentlemen.

And that is that. It's time to fire the cannons. Who will triumph? Who will be crushed? Will anyone crack under the pressure of such magnanimously powerful forces? The answer lies beyond the mist...

"A man is the sum of his actions."
Unread 06-02-2014, 08:59 PM   #1

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 763 text

Default Scheme Tournament #3: The Semi-Finals

The Penultimate Eliminations

Round 3: Separating the Beasts from the Men

It was an epic set of battles. I felt each match-up was well-suited and the respective underdogs of each fixture fulfilled their potential. I had @Dave pegged to trump @Bleu as I felt he had acquired a lot of momentum through inter-round elevation. Dave had previously said that he feels that scheme battling "agrees with him" and it's clear that he has strengthened his grasp on text battle scheme-work. One battler in particular stuck out in regards to his surprisingly disjointed verse and that particular battler was @2FUEL. A theory of mine and Rican's is that he overdosed on whiskey. With all due respect, I expected him to do better in this round and I didn't think his match-up would end up being as drastically one-sided. @GOOD GRIEF showed some good form with a scheme that he publicly disliked and I personally think that it was also an awkward scheme. Yet, I feel the battlers embodied the spirit of RULE's words: "This is a competition, not a light exercise." Rican vs. Rohaan Rane was a very smooth read of a battle. Rohaan certainly displayed his elevation and I felt that his delivery was relaxed and top-class, matching the sharp swag that Rican has always donned. Rican still drilling concepts with unmatched originality and unveiling new angles to his punches throughout. It was a very dope battle, calm and collected punchlines. I am very proud to have beaten the previous Scheme Tournament champion in a second scheme battle since becoming active again. I knew I had to work on punch density and conceptual consistency, something I plan on honing moreso for the following bout(s). GRizzEAT came right and displayed his very adept and versatile style of varying his concepts so I am very pleased to have been the victor.

Battle of the Round:
@Rican vs. @BattleOfTheRound

Selected by RULE.

Punchlines of the Round:

it's so OFTEN IM LOONEY I'll take ya brain and have it CHOPPED UP IN TWO, EAT one half and toss the other "Chunk Somewhere In A Cave" like it's the PLOT OF THE GOONIES!! (GOOD GRIEF ... vs. 2FUEL)

His 'build-ups wont be-cool' even if he BORROWED A 'SNOWMAN',Hes a biter and this is for ever BAR BRO HAD STOLE, DAMN, Hence now every " 'Line' of his is 'Monitored' " like "BAR-CODES AT STORE SCANS" (Rohaan Rane ... vs. Rican)

Disappointment of the Round:
@2FUEL vs. @GOOD GRIEF

Purely based on 2FUEL's performance. I felt he could have provided a much bigger challenge for Grief if he had crafted a verse to the fullest of his potential. I've seen dopeness and originality from 2FUEL and some of his best bars would have certainly been enough to make this a coin flip battle. Perhaps it was a lack of time, either way, I was expecting more fireworks.

SO

HERE

WE

ARE

F I G H T ! ! !

Dave (AKA "William Wallace")

ATTRIBUTES:

Power (Punch Impact): 6

Speed (Quickness of Wit): 9

Stamina (Consistency): 6

Charisma (Vocabulary): 7

Reflexes (Wording): 7

Special (Originality): 5

FIGHTER RATING: Level 62

VS.

ViTRiOL (AKA "Vitamin Z")

ATTRIBUTES:

Power (Punch Impact): 1,000,000 kg

Speed (Quickness of Wit): Several billion lightyears p/s

Agility (Flow): Like ghost jizz

Stamina (Consistency): Spartan warrior on meth

Charisma (Vocabulary): Brain stem = Oxford English Dictionary

Reflexes (Wording): A slightly annoyed cobra

Special (Originality): Concepts borrowed from parallel universes

FIGHTER RATING: Level Satan

F I G H T ! ! !

GOOD GRIEF (AKA "Great Gatsby")

ATTRIBUTES:

Power (Punch Impact): 9

Speed (Quickness of Wit): 6

Agility (Flow): 7

Stamina (Consistency): 8

Charisma (Vocabulary): 5

Reflexes (Wording): 10

Special (Originality): 8

FIGHTER RATING: Level 65

VS.

Rican (AKA "Big Papi")

ATTRIBUTES:

Power (Punch Impact): 7

Speed (Quickness of Wit): 5

Stamina (Consistency): 9

Charisma (Vocabulary): 8

Reflexes (Wording): 8

Special (Originality): 10

FIGHTER RATING: Level 66

Who will get the fatality?

Let's here what @RULE, @ILLoKWENT and @BattleOfTheRound have to say...

Let's get down to brass tacks here, who do you believe is going to win this tournament and why?

RULE: Man i dont know. I been thinking Rican has been surprisingly strong since scheming wasnt a main strength of his before, but he's been really strong. I truly believe that all four left has a realistic chance of being champion, but Papi has a slight edge for me.

ILLoKWENT: Because a battler is usually only as good as his last battle.. i have to say the frontrunner thus far based on the last round would be good grief.. ive have alot of respect for his concept work and did exceptionally well in utilizing the given scheme and sculpting some nice flips out of them.. and that dude vitty as well been real consistent.. if he can remain clean in his wording and up his concept strength more so than he did against grizzy.. then he could very well take it as well...

Rohaan Rane: I think Good Grief or Vitriol. The reason being they know the basics of a scheme battle. The rest are kind of all over the place i.e. no proper framing and wording. Also If I had to edge it,I'd say Vitriol. I have seen him drop some pretty dope double ended multies and concepts. The main challenge of a scheme battle is to rhyme smoothly and incorporate creative concepts at the same time. Things kind of start getting tough when we try to keep the setup relevant to the punchline. I have seen Vitriol pull that off rather easily in his battle with Grizz. Hence,I think he will have the edge over GG here.

Has anyone surprised you to any degree thus far in the tournament?

RULE: Rohaan has been beastly. He dropped form a little Vs Rican, and his wording is off in places but to be honest i think he's bars place him near the top of the active textcees on the site. If he can sort his personality out lol he could be a true big hitter on letsbeef. Imo its another Rain Matrix situation, a talented writer but destructive persona. I could Roh pulls through.

ILLoKWENT: Hmmm.. my biggest surprise is obviously dave... considering he had to go thru bleu who is a strong competitor as far as scheme and punches go..and UA who obviously never made his engagement..so on paper dave is not really known to be a scheme type battler.. hes best known for topicals and clean bars with minimal complexity... hes got his work cut out for him in this round..but im not ruling him out just yet..

Rohaan Rane: Answer-Apart from me (The only dude to beat Manhattan in a scheme battle this year),I'd say Wonderbred. He is pretty dope to be honest. I was kind of shocked to see the win-loss percentage in our battle. He is like the Unknown Artist of the New era i.e. Smooth punches,relevant build ups and a perfect cadence. Simple but effective punches and so on.

Do you feel any of the battlers involved have elevated during the tournament?

RULE: Rohaan without question, my old regulator Vitty is showing his potential too. Dave has finally had a tourney run of merit too. Those three have elevated themselves in my eyes.

ILLoKWENT: id have to say probably good grief whos been pretty rusty in the beginning.. so as far as elevation back to form.with each succesive round. hes prolly the one that gets the nod imo

Rohaan Rane: Apart from me (The only dude to fuck your wife and daughter in a 3 some),I'd say it's a toss up between Wonderbred and Subreal. Subreal had a pretty good verse vs Grizz. He has some pretty good concepts. Wonderbred at the same time had some pretty good punches and relevant build ups. If we are talking strictly elevation,I'd say Wonderbred. I never actually liked his bars when he was Mc Jewfro i.e. filler setups which didn't relate to the punches but he elevated rather quickly and now he's in my all time top 10 list on LB. Just my observation.

What has been your favourite punchline so far?

RULE: I remember two bars from Vitty Vs Grizzy that i was diggin. One was a log-in box line and the other a caps'll fly wordplay. Was pretty cool.

ILLoKWENT: hmm.. there werent any standout over everything else but several that i personally enjoyed ..

Rohaan Rane: Best bar? Apart from my Puma Tracks bar,I'd say GG had a dope bar i.e. HAND IN ALL THIS vs Cakedout. I loved how he made his setup relevant to the punchline and used the idiom "Hand In All this" (which was a dope way to spread the syllables around too btw) to tie in the build up and the main concept together. It was a pretty good bar to be honest.

Disregarding the current semi-final fixtures, what were your original predictions for the semi-final match-ups?

RULE: UA Vs Grizz, Diss Vs Rican.

ILLoKWENT: based on the original brackets.. grizzeat was obviously a top contender to repeat... personally i was seein bleu vs. Vitty/grizz. And goodgrief vs. rican/rohan ..both latters being too close to call.

Rohaan Rane: Vitriol vs Unknown Artist in the top bracket.
Manhattan vs Good Grief in the bottom bracket.

What is your projection in regards to what the final match-up will be?

RULE: Vitty Vs Rican

ILLoKWENT: vitty vs. Goodgrief.

Rohaan Rane: This is a hard question. To be honest,according to me the finals would look something like this- Vitriol vs Good Grief. Both have a pretty polished scheme work and some good punches too. The main thing is that they know how to keep a setup relevant to the punchline,most of the people miss that shit though.

Any additional comments?

RULE: Revan > Y'all.

ILLoKWENT: congrats to everyone thats made it thus far.. and goodluck!!

Rohaan Rane: Ok so since I got my 15 minutes,here is what I have to say- I been doing this since I was 12, and what's wrong with battling text or otherwise is the blatant disregard for what's really dope, they get gassed up off what other wack people tell em and viola a superstar is born (Hi Grizz). Do it for the competition,the love, the nature of what battling is, it isn't to be nice or respectful or buddies, its war,survival of the fittest,end of story. I have seen mad people catch feelings after catching an L(My remark was a sarcastic one,so fuck your life @RULE). Ill not take names. To be honest thats a load of bullshit. The younger cats are all about being "emo" and saying people are "hating". When I was coming up,"hater" wasn't even a term used EVER, every single piece of criticism was accepted, and built from, to make yourself better. It wasn't "oh that Faggot is hating on me".We have people getting banned in the tinychat room for talking some shit about religions and casts smh. All the terminology used today by whiners and pussy's are what the whiners and pussys originally created. Everybody wanna pat everyones back, be friends,nobody wants to kill the other person anymore. Battling has gone soft much like hip hop has gone soft. I just had to get it off my chest.

Thank you for your time gentlemen.

And that is that. It's time to fire the cannons. Who will triumph? Who will be crushed? Will anyone crack under the pressure of such magnanimously powerful forces? The answer lies beyond the mist...

Unread 06-02-2014, 09:59 PM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Dope Vit. Very dope. LMFAO!!! That power level shit tho? Too many fuckin quotables in that.
Unread 06-02-2014, 09:59 PM   #2

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Dope Vit. Very dope. LMFAO!!! That power level shit tho? Too many fuckin quotables in that.
Unread 06-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
I got slightly carried away.

Unread 06-02-2014, 10:00 PM   #3

Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
I got slightly carried away.
Unread 06-02-2014, 10:33 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

This is bullshit. How the fuck is being quick witted supposed to help me? Fuck all of you.
Unread 06-02-2014, 10:33 PM   #4

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

This is bullshit. How the fuck is being quick witted supposed to help me? Fuck all of you.

Unread 06-02-2014, 10:41 PM
Nerrson-
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 5 Lost

Got time to go on a long shpeel but cant vote? Your obviously using the title for the free exclusive.
Unread 06-02-2014, 10:41 PM   #5

Nerrson-
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 12 text

Got time to go on a long shpeel but cant vote? Your obviously using the title for the free exclusive.
Unread 06-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Rican

Level Satan

Give this man The oficial mag position
Unread 06-02-2014, 10:47 PM   #6

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Level Satan

Unread 06-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerrson- View Post
This spiel is more important than your battles. It's for the website and everyone expects predictions & review threads from me. Either stop whining and contribute to the topic or get out of my thread.

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Mate, are you like 12 years old?

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
Level Satan

@Lockhart gon' smite me for that.

Unread 06-02-2014, 11:02 PM   #7

Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
This spiel is more important than your battles. It's for the website and everyone expects predictions & review threads from me. Either stop whining and contribute to the topic or get out of my thread.

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Mate, are you like 12 years old?

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
Level Satan

@Lockhart gon' smite me for that.
Unread 06-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Nerrson-
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 5 Lost

Totally.. I never age. Thats not my point. Honestly. What about the four days before hand.. I posted and tagged yousspecifically too... as a fair voters club member.. don you think its sorta your duty? Honestly. But your blowing it off. Hence I think your abusing it for free exclusive. So why so mad bro? You wouldn't get so mad unless ya knew it was true.
Unread 06-02-2014, 11:04 PM   #8

Nerrson-
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 5 Lost

Totally.. I never age. Thats not my point. Honestly. What about the four days before hand.. I posted and tagged yousspecifically too... as a fair voters club member.. don you think its sorta your duty? Honestly. But your blowing it off. Hence I think your abusing it for free exclusive. So why so mad bro? You wouldn't get so mad unless ya knew it was true.
Unread 06-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
All ii do is live for dat free exclusive lyfe.

Grow a pair son.

Unread 06-02-2014, 11:06 PM   #9

Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
All ii do is live for dat free exclusive lyfe.

Grow a pair son.
Unread 06-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Nerrson-
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 5 Lost

Well why get so mad? You obviously got no problem with blowing prop off.. unless you have the title to hand out free blow jobs..
Unread 06-02-2014, 11:09 PM   #10

Nerrson-
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 5 Lost

Well why get so mad? You obviously got no problem with blowing prop off.. unless you have the title to hand out free blow jobs..