Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Truer
Ranked #-- this Season
9.46/10 stars9.46/10 stars9.46/10 stars9.46/10 stars9.46/10 stars9.46/10 stars9.46/10 stars9.46/10 stars9.46/10 stars9.46/10 stars
Crew: THE GOAT
Reppin: Unknown
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Jville84 is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!Jville84
Ranked #-- this Season
8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars8.5/10 stars
Crew: ANBU Black Ops
Reppin:Unknown

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued

Battle Feed
Blocc vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
FightsAndRap... vs Skitt_BlazinSkitt_Blazin is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs Jville84Jville84 is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
8 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-10-2009, 03:08 AM
dmpeng
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Every engineer knows - wow power leveling

Use: Grants the wearer immunity to all forms of mind control for the next 10 sec...or does it?
"On behalf of the International Gnomish Conspiracy, I've got to inform you that we're almost out of tinfoil."
Requires Tin Bar (99), Fused Wiring (4), Troll Tears (8), Heavy Leather (4), Star Ruby

However, besides keeping the wearer safe from mind spies and the thought police, it also removes the wearer's character profile from the World of Warcraft Armory to further guarantee that no one will be able to divine all of the wearer's tightly held secrets. Furthermore, wearers of the Tinfoil Hat will not show up in /who listings, and they will also be immune to inspection from other players.

The schematic for the Tinfoil Hat can be obtained by high-level characters from buy wow gold wow power leveling aion wow power leveling
This was one of the only reasons I wanted to pick up Inscription wow gold
kinda agree, if shoulder enchants are all inscription is getting in the way of significant perks, then I think I'll get my stat boosters from Alchemy, JC wow power leveling
Tailoring, LW, or Enchanting, wich offer just as big a boost, but have much better money makers and other significant perks like Drums or Disenchantment besides aion gold
think they might worry that an extra glyph would make inscription a must have for min maxers. Especially if its a major glyph. A minor glyph wow power leveling jintian12yue10hao
would be workable, but a major glyph seems a bit too good compared to what other profs get, to me at least aion power leveling
they dont add the extra glyph, People will just go (for example) Leatherworking cuz their bracer lining is just as good as the shoulder enchants, They get cheaper wow power leveling
two faction-specific vendor NPCs in or around Area 52 that sell the schematic to anyone. There is, however, a catch. The creative masterminds who invented the Tinfoil Hat, special engineers Sculder and Mully, are extremely suspicious of any and all visitors. They use Gnomish Cloaking Devices and their own Tinfoil Hats to stay out of sight, and they will only reveal themselves to connoisseurs of their favorite foods -- Dried Mushroom Rations for Sculder, and Dried Fruit Rations for Mully (these items can be bought in Thrallmar and Honor Hold).

The only drawback is that the increased focus provided by the Tinfoil Hat may sometimes lead the wearer to achieve a superlative level of mental clarity, through which he can see the manifold subtle connections between seemingly unrelated facts and events, revealing to the wearer a much sharper image of the truth. Resisting the urge to share this truth with other, less illuminated players can be difficult, indeed...

Related Article:
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
Unread 12-10-2009, 03:08 AM   #1

dmpeng
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Every engineer knows - wow power leveling

Use: Grants the wearer immunity to all forms of mind control for the next 10 sec...or does it?
"On behalf of the International Gnomish Conspiracy, I've got to inform you that we're almost out of tinfoil."
Requires Tin Bar (99), Fused Wiring (4), Troll Tears (8), Heavy Leather (4), Star Ruby

However, besides keeping the wearer safe from mind spies and the thought police, it also removes the wearer's character profile from the World of Warcraft Armory to further guarantee that no one will be able to divine all of the wearer's tightly held secrets. Furthermore, wearers of the Tinfoil Hat will not show up in /who listings, and they will also be immune to inspection from other players.

The schematic for the Tinfoil Hat can be obtained by high-level characters from buy wow gold wow power leveling aion wow power leveling
This was one of the only reasons I wanted to pick up Inscription wow gold
kinda agree, if shoulder enchants are all inscription is getting in the way of significant perks, then I think I'll get my stat boosters from Alchemy, JC wow power leveling
Tailoring, LW, or Enchanting, wich offer just as big a boost, but have much better money makers and other significant perks like Drums or Disenchantment besides aion gold
think they might worry that an extra glyph would make inscription a must have for min maxers. Especially if its a major glyph. A minor glyph wow power leveling jintian12yue10hao
would be workable, but a major glyph seems a bit too good compared to what other profs get, to me at least aion power leveling
they dont add the extra glyph, People will just go (for example) Leatherworking cuz their bracer lining is just as good as the shoulder enchants, They get cheaper wow power leveling
two faction-specific vendor NPCs in or around Area 52 that sell the schematic to anyone. There is, however, a catch. The creative masterminds who invented the Tinfoil Hat, special engineers Sculder and Mully, are extremely suspicious of any and all visitors. They use Gnomish Cloaking Devices and their own Tinfoil Hats to stay out of sight, and they will only reveal themselves to connoisseurs of their favorite foods -- Dried Mushroom Rations for Sculder, and Dried Fruit Rations for Mully (these items can be bought in Thrallmar and Honor Hold).

The only drawback is that the increased focus provided by the Tinfoil Hat may sometimes lead the wearer to achieve a superlative level of mental clarity, through which he can see the manifold subtle connections between seemingly unrelated facts and events, revealing to the wearer a much sharper image of the truth. Resisting the urge to share this truth with other, less illuminated players can be difficult, indeed...

Related Article:
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling