Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-10-2018, 07:32 PM
Mech
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Arrow Notable Bars from a few Emcees

I have been on this site for about 6 months or so now & I wanted to give recognition to a few emcees that, to me, have had some stand-out bars. They may not be multi-centric of formatted to the usual style we have grown accustomed to, but are none the less stuck in the heads of rappers that have seen them.
I encourage you to post a few as well, with names &/or links to the battles or the members spotlighted. Recognition is always welcome, yet hard to come by. In promoting this, it keeps the morale up & maybe will entice some to come out of their mini retirements & take on some fresh battles, ya dig?

(some bars posted may be slightly different than original for readablitiy purposes)

First & foremost:
Alzie in his battle with Nicholas
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=502091

"STACKIN GS?- ALL A LIE, PACKIN HEAT? COMEON, GUY!, at a restaurant he says CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME FRIES so you know he never has the MAC N CHEESE ON THE SIDE"

This is great cuz its super clean, no cursing, just strait teasing homie as a busta. Multis are solid & so are the comparisons with a little stretch.. but overall fuckin hilarious. One of my favorites of all time.

Bleu in his championship audio battle with Flakko Brim:
https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...601&section=lb

"He wasnt "feeling Bleu" til THE SYMPTOMS QUICKLY SET IN, when I "hit him on the head" like im PROFICIENT WITH ASSESSMENTS! now thats the "blow to ya ego" thats got him SITTING IN HIS BED AND feeling like he got "no-body".. man thats "CRIPPLIN DEPRESSION!!"

This bar is strait bonkers. Its got everything needed to bring the pain to his opponent- correlations, advanced wording, metaphores, multis & packing a serious punch. His verse had other notables as well worthy of another listen.

Aggo in his GC battle with Nicholas (Im not picking on Nicholas):
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=502094

"Whose impressed with ya writtens? I mean the GUYS SLICK, I GUESS ITS A TREND to TRY TRICKS TO GET HIM THE EDGE, but he got caught an just LIED, TWISTIN, SPININ THE THREADS n then went recluse? No wonder, all your FLY SHIT WAS BIT FROM THE WEB!!"

Double Knockout. Exposed him as a biter to all the unknowing & wrecked him publicly with a smooth bar that was high in the correlation department. Nicholas went "recluse" again after this outstanding beatdown.

Updated 4/19/18:
Lock vs Relentless420 Audio Scheme Battle OFF OF THE SUMMIT
https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...643&section=lb

"Cuz you aint a Hoffa, probably keep your PAWS ON A TRUMPET playing sad songs reminiscing the night your POPS MADE YOU SUCK IT, he convinced you to play along and used a SOCK AS A PUPPET but little did you know... that was a COCK YOU WAS TOUCHIN! you wanted to let it out but it was NOT FOR DICUSSION so you named yourself "lock" and let those tears DROP IN A BUCKET..."

These bars are funny as fuck. Hoffa deservingly won the battle with a more complex verse & great metas but this was never the less a side splitting arrangement worthy of a cheers.

Will be updating periodically when heavy barz and other notables arise. Thanks for stopping by.

Stay lit homies

Last edited by Mech; 04-19-2018 at 08:15 PM.
Unread 04-10-2018, 07:32 PM   #1

Mech

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Arrow Notable Bars from a few Emcees

I have been on this site for about 6 months or so now & I wanted to give recognition to a few emcees that, to me, have had some stand-out bars. They may not be multi-centric of formatted to the usual style we have grown accustomed to, but are none the less stuck in the heads of rappers that have seen them.
I encourage you to post a few as well, with names &/or links to the battles or the members spotlighted. Recognition is always welcome, yet hard to come by. In promoting this, it keeps the morale up & maybe will entice some to come out of their mini retirements & take on some fresh battles, ya dig?

(some bars posted may be slightly different than original for readablitiy purposes)

First & foremost:
Alzie in his battle with Nicholas
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=502091

"STACKIN GS?- ALL A LIE, PACKIN HEAT? COMEON, GUY!, at a restaurant he says CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME FRIES so you know he never has the MAC N CHEESE ON THE SIDE"

This is great cuz its super clean, no cursing, just strait teasing homie as a busta. Multis are solid & so are the comparisons with a little stretch.. but overall fuckin hilarious. One of my favorites of all time.

Bleu in his championship audio battle with Flakko Brim:
https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...601&section=lb

"He wasnt "feeling Bleu" til THE SYMPTOMS QUICKLY SET IN, when I "hit him on the head" like im PROFICIENT WITH ASSESSMENTS! now thats the "blow to ya ego" thats got him SITTING IN HIS BED AND feeling like he got "no-body".. man thats "CRIPPLIN DEPRESSION!!"

This bar is strait bonkers. Its got everything needed to bring the pain to his opponent- correlations, advanced wording, metaphores, multis & packing a serious punch. His verse had other notables as well worthy of another listen.

Aggo in his GC battle with Nicholas (Im not picking on Nicholas):
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=502094

"Whose impressed with ya writtens? I mean the GUYS SLICK, I GUESS ITS A TREND to TRY TRICKS TO GET HIM THE EDGE, but he got caught an just LIED, TWISTIN, SPININ THE THREADS n then went recluse? No wonder, all your FLY SHIT WAS BIT FROM THE WEB!!"

Double Knockout. Exposed him as a biter to all the unknowing & wrecked him publicly with a smooth bar that was high in the correlation department. Nicholas went "recluse" again after this outstanding beatdown.

Updated 4/19/18:
Lock vs Relentless420 Audio Scheme Battle OFF OF THE SUMMIT
https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...643&section=lb

"Cuz you aint a Hoffa, probably keep your PAWS ON A TRUMPET playing sad songs reminiscing the night your POPS MADE YOU SUCK IT, he convinced you to play along and used a SOCK AS A PUPPET but little did you know... that was a COCK YOU WAS TOUCHIN! you wanted to let it out but it was NOT FOR DICUSSION so you named yourself "lock" and let those tears DROP IN A BUCKET..."

These bars are funny as fuck. Hoffa deservingly won the battle with a more complex verse & great metas but this was never the less a side splitting arrangement worthy of a cheers.

Will be updating periodically when heavy barz and other notables arise. Thanks for stopping by.

Stay lit homies

Last edited by Mech; 04-19-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Unread 04-15-2018, 09:21 PM
Alzie

Dope thread. I'll compile my own list there's a ton that come to mind
Unread 04-15-2018, 09:21 PM   #2

Alzie

Dope thread. I'll compile my own list there's a ton that come to mind

Unread 04-17-2018, 12:51 PM
EtH

1. Is there some form of rule that means you can't have both chips and macaroni?

2. Has anyone said busta since Rydah in GTA SA?

3. Bleu stay biting the god.

4. On the web punch in 2018.
Unread 04-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #3

EtH

1. Is there some form of rule that means you can't have both chips and macaroni?

Unread 04-17-2018, 01:32 PM
Aggo

Stop pretending you didn't used to love me, EtH.
Unread 04-17-2018, 01:32 PM   #4

Aggo

Stop pretending you didn't used to love me, EtH.

Unread 04-17-2018, 01:36 PM
Alzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Ray View Post
Aint no one talkin bout chips. Fries and macaroni are two different sides you'd be paying extra to have both in most restaurants c'mon guy
Unread 04-17-2018, 01:36 PM   #5

Alzie

Quote:
Aint no one talkin bout chips. Fries and macaroni are two different sides you'd be paying extra to have both in most restaurants c'mon guy

Unread 04-17-2018, 01:53 PM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alzie View Post
Chips are fries, you knob.
Unread 04-17-2018, 01:53 PM   #6

Rant

Quote:

Unread 04-17-2018, 02:15 PM
Alzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
I don't speak that Don't Flop Dr. Who shit
Unread 04-17-2018, 02:15 PM   #7

Alzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post

Unread 04-17-2018, 02:32 PM
Bape
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 23 Lost

Quote:
you mean English?
Unread 04-17-2018, 02:32 PM   #8

Bape
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.57/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 23 Lost

Voted: 161 audio / 634 text
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
you mean English?
Unread 04-17-2018, 02:56 PM
Lockhart

Quote:
LMAO
Unread 04-17-2018, 02:56 PM   #9

Lockhart

Quote:
LMAO

Unread 04-17-2018, 03:42 PM
Shodan
One Bar Champion
The Fire Lord
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 72 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:

1. No

2. Yes, Mech

3. What are you on about

Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 04-17-2018, 03:42 PM   #10

Shodan
One Bar Champion
The Fire Lord
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 72 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Quote:

1. No

2. Yes, Mech

3. What are you on about

Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.