Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-06-2011, 06:17 PM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost
Default Ideas for text section

Now I've got your attention let me list these idea's

These come from being an admin my self on six shot.com

So
#1 - being able to challenge anyone to beef anywhere on the site just by clicking on there name it should give you a link to send beef...

#2 - not only should we have wins and losses but we should have KO's if we win a battle with say 85% or more of the votes we should be awarded a KO this will not only give good bragging rights but will push textee's to type that verse as hard as possible

#3 - expo section with concepts name plays and wordplays always on the rise I feel expo's are being lost and peeps battles are not being voted on fairly because they type there expo in the voting columns not everyone reads it until afterbthey have voted I suggest a separate box whilst typing the battle to drop an expo in then once it goes to the booth it should have a link that says expo's given this enables the voter to see they have explained something thus making them peep it before voting thus creating a fairer vote...

#4 - the option to hide ya verse when sending private beef I don't know about y'all but dudes that just flip lines in text are lacking creativity if we could send beef to someone with the option to keep our verse hidden until they have replied I believe we would get better battles out of this. i know that when i send a battle I wont that dude to reply a.sap and not have three days reading my shit thinking how am I Gunnar top that if I had the option to conceal my verse dude would have no choice but to type what he thinks would beat me.....

#5 - weight divisions rated on your win percentage could be like user titles on there name once they have obtained these so if your win be 90% or above you be like heavy weight if you 80-90% you super middle weight 70-80% you middle weight 60-70% lightweight 50-60% welterweight 40-50% fetherweight but you can only achieve these titles once you have completed say 50 battles or all noobs with like 10-0 records will be thinking they heavyweights...

#6 - more voting categories I feel we need an option to get rated on personals and name play

This is all I can think of at the minute

.:X:.

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 10-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #1

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Default Ideas for text section

So
#1 - being able to challenge anyone to beef anywhere on the site just by clicking on there name it should give you a link to send beef...

#2 - not only should we have wins and losses but we should have KO's if we win a battle with say 85% or more of the votes we should be awarded a KO this will not only give good bragging rights but will push textee's to type that verse as hard as possible

#3 - expo section with concepts name plays and wordplays always on the rise I feel expo's are being lost and peeps battles are not being voted on fairly because they type there expo in the voting columns not everyone reads it until afterbthey have voted I suggest a separate box whilst typing the battle to drop an expo in then once it goes to the booth it should have a link that says expo's given this enables the voter to see they have explained something thus making them peep it before voting thus creating a fairer vote...

#4 - the option to hide ya verse when sending private beef I don't know about y'all but dudes that just flip lines in text are lacking creativity if we could send beef to someone with the option to keep our verse hidden until they have replied I believe we would get better battles out of this. i know that when i send a battle I wont that dude to reply a.sap and not have three days reading my shit thinking how am I Gunnar top that if I had the option to conceal my verse dude would have no choice but to type what he thinks would beat me.....

#5 - weight divisions rated on your win percentage could be like user titles on there name once they have obtained these so if your win be 90% or above you be like heavy weight if you 80-90% you super middle weight 70-80% you middle weight 60-70% lightweight 50-60% welterweight 40-50% fetherweight but you can only achieve these titles once you have completed say 50 battles or all noobs with like 10-0 records will be thinking they heavyweights...

#6 - more voting categories I feel we need an option to get rated on personals and name play

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 10-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post

So

Think you mentioned this and it used to be a feature. It should and will be back

Should definatly be done. I like . especially because I audio KO record would be through the roof

Tbh with you I think the whole comment side of battles needs to be restructured. The way the layout on the battles is now It is far too clutterd. Maybe once we do something about that. then we can do this.

We were actually talking about making this manditory. especially for open battles. But I agree that making it optional would be far better

I like this idea. The only problem is there are far too many battlers out there who fit this criteria of 50+ battles with a 75 to 95 % win percentage who don't really deserve it. unfortunatly it will be giving those lames far more credit than they desrve. I won't mention names but there are a few people who I would hate to be strutting around with an undeserved Heavyweight status just because they cheated and sniped lames on they way to getting that crown. It's a good Idea but not 1 to put in right now untill we can be a 100% sure these titles hold legitimate weight.

People don't pay enough attention to personals on here (In text) and I think it's a shame. You can't beat a solid personal. nothing hits harder where it hurts than a well exicuted personal. We have a wordplay cat but we should have a name play cat to accompany that

So yeah. I'm pretty much on board with them all tbh.
Unread 10-06-2011, 06:38 PM   #2

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:

So

Think you mentioned this and it used to be a feature. It should and will be back

Should definatly be done. I like . especially because I audio KO record would be through the roof

Tbh with you I think the whole comment side of battles needs to be restructured. The way the layout on the battles is now It is far too clutterd. Maybe once we do something about that. then we can do this.

We were actually talking about making this manditory. especially for open battles. But I agree that making it optional would be far better

I like this idea. The only problem is there are far too many battlers out there who fit this criteria of 50+ battles with a 75 to 95 % win percentage who don't really deserve it. unfortunatly it will be giving those lames far more credit than they desrve. I won't mention names but there are a few people who I would hate to be strutting around with an undeserved Heavyweight status just because they cheated and sniped lames on they way to getting that crown. It's a good Idea but not 1 to put in right now untill we can be a 100% sure these titles hold legitimate weight.

People don't pay enough attention to personals on here (In text) and I think it's a shame. You can't beat a solid personal. nothing hits harder where it hurts than a well exicuted personal. We have a wordplay cat but we should have a name play cat to accompany that

So yeah. I'm pretty much on board with them all tbh.
Unread 10-06-2011, 06:49 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Thanks for the reply tuco on the weight divisions if cats was stilling round with a heavyweight andnpeeps now they can beat um trust me they wont hold it for long they can't duck decent challengers all the time .....

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 10-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #3

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Thanks for the reply tuco on the weight divisions if cats was stilling round with a heavyweight andnpeeps now they can beat um trust me they wont hold it for long they can't duck decent challengers all the time .....
Unread 10-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Ra¡n Matrix
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

#1 isn't bad
#2 is a crazyy idea im all in favor for it
#3 Not bad
#4 Good Idea
#5 ... Nawh i'd be a lightweight and thats an understatement
#6 ehhh ... doesn't phase me one way or the other

#2 & #4 has to be done
Unread 10-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #4

Ra¡n Matrix

#1 isn't bad
#2 is a crazyy idea im all in favor for it
#3 Not bad
#4 Good Idea
#5 ... Nawh i'd be a lightweight and thats an understatement
#6 ehhh ... doesn't phase me one way or the other

#2 & #4 has to be done

Unread 10-06-2011, 07:44 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

You wouldn't be lightweight surely not ..... And I you where I would make you battle more to up ya weight ;-)

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 10-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #5

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

You wouldn't be lightweight surely not ..... And I you where I would make you battle more to up ya weight ;-)
Unread 10-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:

So
I'm Surprised This Isn't An Option Cause You Can Do It In A Battle

I'm Down With This
Agree With Jus And What He Said
This One's Good, Pretty Much Tournament Battles When There Isn't A Tournament Lol The Battle Wouldn't Start Without Both Replying. This Would Get Rid Of A lot Of Bar Flips So I Would Say Make These An Option Not The Standard.
I Honestly Think There's Too Much Below Our Name Already So Putting This Somewhere Else And Also, IDK About This Cause The Number 2 Of All Time Sucks And He'd Be Considered A Heavyweight Cause He Sniped.

Agree With This, I See A Lot Of Avy Punchlines Stemming From This Lol Which Isn't A Bad Thing

Blah Blah I Have To Type Blah Blah
Unread 10-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #6

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:

So
I'm Surprised This Isn't An Option Cause You Can Do It In A Battle

I'm Down With This
Agree With Jus And What He Said
This One's Good, Pretty Much Tournament Battles When There Isn't A Tournament Lol The Battle Wouldn't Start Without Both Replying. This Would Get Rid Of A lot Of Bar Flips So I Would Say Make These An Option Not The Standard.
I Honestly Think There's Too Much Below Our Name Already So Putting This Somewhere Else And Also, IDK About This Cause The Number 2 Of All Time Sucks And He'd Be Considered A Heavyweight Cause He Sniped.

Agree With This, I See A Lot Of Avy Punchlines Stemming From This Lol Which Isn't A Bad Thing

Blah Blah I Have To Type Blah Blah
Unread 10-07-2011, 03:22 AM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Bumps for pugs to peep or a admin ..... Thanks stuizzy for taking the time to peep

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 10-07-2011, 03:22 AM   #7

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Bumps for pugs to peep or a admin ..... Thanks stuizzy for taking the time to peep
Unread 10-09-2011, 05:54 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Bumping again

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 10-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #8

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Bumping again
Unread 10-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Ra¡n Matrix

idea #2 .. get at it pugz
Unread 10-18-2011, 06:38 PM   #9

Ra¡n Matrix

idea #2 .. get at it pugz

Unread 10-19-2011, 02:36 PM
Blocc
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Blocc Send a message via Yahoo to Blocc
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
77 Won / 42 Lost

i dont know if this been throwing out yet but...in the comment/ voting section...they should hide what ppl say until you have voted.....cuz reading some ppls comments can give a clue to which way they voted and presue other voters to go that way

and def onboard for hidin the open battles to cut down on snipering....i perfer to go after the bigger dogs at the chance to get better

It's An LoV Thing:

WTF Yuck
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prod...883957-WTF-574

Steelnkillz - Fighting In The Club
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prod...5-Fighting-537
Unread 10-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #10

Blocc
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
77 Won / 42 Lost

Voted: 343 audio / 541 text
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to Blocc Send a message via Yahoo to Blocc

i dont know if this been throwing out yet but...in the comment/ voting section...they should hide what ppl say until you have voted.....cuz reading some ppls comments can give a clue to which way they voted and presue other voters to go that way

and def onboard for hidin the open battles to cut down on snipering....i perfer to go after the bigger dogs at the chance to get better

It's An LoV Thing:

WTF Yuck
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prod...883957-WTF-574

Steelnkillz - Fighting In The Club
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prod...5-Fighting-537
Offline   Reply With Quote