Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:23 PM
ghostOne
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default reaching out to my fans like hands and speakers

for whut i cant stop....i'm open you gun shot.....

i'm over hearin you.....come on dont stop that hiphop

ghost one the infamouse......wheres your trophy temp me...

why you thinkin.......its not your turn yet....

five owe one set........five me suprisenly...

i'm ready hit me across.....yo its mad science and i'm the boss....

i think thats right .......but why run from the mouf.ey.....

herd you get got......when a win win situashunz.....

fire or is it a close encounter........verbals posers and track star.......

give away ya odds i'll soon them......when its close its seasons them.....

its smells hmm...why you frotell with the motel....

chosen co well.......flermin to sign and dwell.....

us two at non......don sensashunz.....

fry it and gaze.....ya a headless pumpken....

not so mean.....hes to stare at meuhh.......

go rich and die......flamen and ya..........

why ya weather their.......senerey dont flare.....

death was lost.....and i'm the effect and what.......

solo kaodik.......fila pene addida bling pimp rings the dope seemes....

dont minger me or mingles see........shhh a murrmir debt but can defeat....

shouts out be quite i'm in care of spray paintin....so theirs no time dfo waiting

tsk asaults wicked ill......while you still thinkin stupid i dont care.....

why at all sealt ya guilt.......and carey ya body in a quilt.......

enough though..........spanish fly for no reason.......

byte ya apatyte.....and call it resis.......

flo by mind and i kno i'm on mine..........theirs your realesing concern breathing

step away thats my toke......that and when i woke....

fresh in peaces......alien squab the fumes whit deed it pleasez.....

bounce hoe i'm no joke.......thats why i got thousands to whom mad fam yo

goin berzerk or bizarr is the crack charge.....domen sentences so inimeses dawL

fake ya resistence......and if i started that yould prelude till i finish.....

fucken morron......why kid youll still feel mean one......

finest of the rightouse son......my master mentore up the skillter shun t sung

fable and labeled....i'd reminis but it feels the same day....

foamin no smoke ...phenen dope cream........

funny nameen........hinest of this chea.....

double ya chest and chess......moments of releafen as if from fin...

i'd characterize the legend beat=told.....why look out the window i got my hood on

babys cry so thats the answer.....dont have one......

its to important to health.....youd suck for a mom then a dad.....

your a serricuse top whiles spin......dont you think my friend.....

listen to the quest.....its behethen the jivest has toll so pay the rest........

cant even think of carrying a infant.....dear president can cost and loan reserve help for chrisis of adolescent parents......

think why is a prostitute on the streats the mind is missin.........and supose those having criminal minds that are chosen upon but revoken social stubern at time have bad luck just to see at least one of cruel foul die........

i'm faken a maniac manican the grip on the mik looks right.........faces in the crown seem to agree you like........

come on thats the strategy get focus.......confuzion on florensik throwin a pitch worth needing dna retain them physics.....

open ya and i'm like damn in the refridgerator......by god i kno that stranger.......

got a god damn toddlers right arm and elbow next to some no doubt hoggin dawz........perfect it reins like santa claws......

so pertentious that a crime mobbs.......till some certain its ignorent slobbs.....

so for why they asume to protect the life of little tiney jaws......prolly i kno theirs stupidity in idiots mixing and envolveng their evolve......

thanks to real mothers and good fathers that really herd yo they get the best luck when their having fun and some how get got......

boys and girls so when payin atention........behave yourself or a sudden mistake will be lost from aprehensive mentioning this is not scoring its real life debate that deviates when flirtin comes from kissin and messin

brought to you by the bodega at the down town train station......please my neega come crip walk whit me.......knockturnaly all so dont bliss........

trill skill kill dont blame nothin......or your might is as ducked two front comen........

i'll deduct so dont worry......defence sight official and lerky......

why you omen now i know i told you about dat talking.......

face my at near mear the eager tear that my jigga fields......

i'm not proud of yall .......nu uh why should i bring that bright ideal.....

shit kuz.....thats not my cook chill this brings meetins to the tables........

jumbo and mumified.....dont i run these acres.......

well dressed i knew i do..........dont wanna ever feel who whut did.....

vine of arch and stead.........you fucks dont play whit me going fed......

fumble at me you bit..........i'd love to get at a ignit.......

shameless koversed i 've acted on known and vented the moan slandered ya throin and beneath slayin you chorus to switch to you un other supose....

casket and basket red head dollyer mest up worn down and out of shape french apple gate......folding things bringin thins is was that of yesterday you beleive me or yourself in motions of other ways a true extra turestrial whit a zimbobway clickin hay stacks hu or is that ya sprite of grape and taste........

quinch ya thirst dry ya first then report ya missin on the third day in the therd herd.......formen dro sin cockin up the clock to be stoppen soon.....

my menty aspect the true reject gain powers of droppin lessons on bypolar patients.........sykologikly metheopennitive so survive the poverty it senced away by the other forums kids......

what is a caper donut raper evolodged and blogged a serial killer for noun or non i'm super duper into one computer erase ya future..........

the dazzle dizzy is he my envestive co unpronounced inventive of cali bronze with the gold middle tip gillzy show off........

now not least but at least i'm gonna blow........you and you them unintradused ashes from beth....a zone of no won come from past tense....a zealoft of brass brings.....a toad a prince a code that no kind can once devoured its your end.....

so suck it up or pretend......so i can enjoy where will i deploy two shoulders and a nick of androit.........cosvascasia on a turn table rebok mok mc thirty covered in cores cause cabesa de vaca....floin at the top of the speaker wonderin when whut will the heater venesuelen or roman if i thought jamacon yellow bone or afro skits......vs pok dots.....its info red scope skids.....enough turnups.....cane flowers priss the piss and mr evil.......domenearin and legal.....feelin a little blind folded headed southern style in a reagel.......bouts that lincoln oncomen suspects blerged at the obcerd but saw no contest just felon kaos current like as if a release from the jail squeeze just some mornings and some nite time at a doors peek theirs some one at all excitement timed timmid peep in your stance throid hot toed and sheek.....

dont you ever bother me slip hurt at a peaze dont temp me to release like a trigga my poems and orders of orthodox opeums no sleep just cover in ya pillow for a fight a pen reciten jytes is hypes all kinds like this world with these wak lees ....yall betta shut shit say hu and say it....that its better to roll ya strories at the same start that you do that brockly........

ight bozo i'm not playin.....are you mimicen me stephen king clown it......wheres the funky mykillmyyos......at the scent down town doin it like laters like ladies yea when they doin it with the lakers.....whos biz niz ed flo de dop.....el lure for failure lok on tro per notch say it cost a buck for a minute yep i kno whuts up and i kno when i did it..........

drop de dopler the bobbin weave elkasellzur will it well it friz or frits its mad science ill enough kuff a huff extra dejure goin nonstop to the flurr enterin search windmillin head spin handicap shiftin......

hell has no remembrence because i shure do not except it......or its lost vice off vibe from vibes that prevent to pearl threw justice of kind.....silver me no never.....gold reception konnettik in tried of pre septhtion as i dive into respect challenge is not the thing gape way threw tunnelin like mexico medians.....all a channel to veiw if sponsored i give props i'd yes of course to do the alters.......so up to the four fathers......recomend me i speak to the air am i insane or a brainiack when abrupt check the c lock on the g lock see me weve been to you like p luck such a stain stinchin like your on.......when i give a dank spank the stank a hater will still keep krawlin.....an ubsorbed crab ready to achieve.....when permision is at its give...and when will you be able to recieve...the toy let....will meet the manure of om let......i'm like come on be reason a bull some ham let......some dont even join the joint for the great spazm.......some denied by trickery bickery due to burnin forest due to high heat on hickory wood trees and oak leaves.......is it time to smyle your on camera say cheeze....the drug does dont we.....tried and at lied no lier am i......same fastened and as grabbing eyes jabbing i'm rappin whos my arabi and jewish administer suit mistified by smoke of sinisters swissa sweet...all catholics sown threw skys metallics honest christians my wits are as ballenced..

looking at ya.....with the felt tip should i tag it.....

so spill ya guts......make a scene make it stank.....

i told ya why ya will is shit.....robbin scene math apropriated was a last.......

vines and lines cocain dust.....why should i listen to this quack......

fool thinkin im out of perception.....maybe your wrong about whut rhymes when it does.....

i'm about to it till i'm done......real talk why do wak peeps try any ways dawg....

i come whit a chip on my shoulder.........and still i think of pullin out ya hostess......

ghostone is haven fundamental access........cant tell me when i should start reactin......

why are yall faggets......can bearly stand that weirdness.....

i just dont kno how you got like dat at the time being.....you prolly one of those homo thugs......

met a person and got twisted......just cause you fidgited.....

look and listen at me i'm digital.......if i could comprehend whut yall say and try at all would i make it earn perhaps.......

maybe youd learn instead of for nothin react.....its time chambers smoker lounge with mik for pistol.......

hold ya hands togethor we about to issue.....any thing can happen......

youll like it then instead of liken it youll hate it hate it so much ya start aggin.......stage fright from freights that are krylon based chemic......

black book to oath a pic.....dont look if you cant on hook......

supose a sonar of solar a spoon of pepcid.......solid liquid favor a atempt....

can we resolve this or do we need a reason to kill you off the premises......fakes dont need attention......

critics do need to mention this.......doller signs on stores not my talent cents......

by beleiven that what do you want......violaten probation in ya own way not law obligated......

pussy like puss out a dirty track......veins and some sort of un from false scratch of items of bearly scrap.....

gentle giant or i'll kut ya like styles across the crown on ya neck....dada got something to do with this.....

can skills cause ya to go blind.....yea i've scene them come and go they all seem to die....

can my fill in of feelin vibe contort ya.......maybe if you proud for no reason tryin to battle withing yaself to shake you need a earthquake and some nice dj on some of them one and two turn tables....

fire at me when you can....i'll holler at ya after i think of a episode.......

violense and go classical.......jab ya heart and cause ya arteries to fart.....

cash money goin broke.....like that midwest in eastern turns its all frail like easter.....

callin me from whut i got.......can you fuck off and run away dont need somethin chasen ya ok

its a reversen revren with a atomatik tecken burnin them screaching tires in a corvet......into prior of being challenged

thinkin hoe as bustas and you kno them peeps gotta go......cant flo me homie stop me low key go near me put three next i'm a breath see.....

whut you cant do thats ya problem......not my solution....i dont improvise of idiots they just punched toothless.....go eat somn......get ya as some water......go bother ya self rape a daughter have a new born become a father dont come to me actin like you one of the smartest pigs that thinks you will not get slaughtered.....

forget ya basement ya whole dome you pisn disn isnt......united and in fashion statements i'm surounded......course neegu i'm co associated records......i'm one of the top less......and you knew that so kid go buzz off some where....

go suphicate on some ish of vast aire.......go grow clones undelikely ......before known youll be in one harvest......culture so harsh now a days i'm just acting like why you gotta leave if a raid start to entrude youd better shut down shop or else stuck in jail is very odd look up god dont stress as an activist....atract this...influencen the scene kid......bout to take it to the next comprehention......a new tellin of sound

why look down......yall some suckas on some biatch.....

thinkin you hard cause you got pussy.......come on fooby

act like you aint stuck........actin like you suckin tit comen out chocklate
Unread 01-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #1

ghostOne

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default reaching out to my fans like hands and speakers

for whut i cant stop....i'm open you gun shot.....

i'm over hearin you.....come on dont stop that hiphop

ghost one the infamouse......wheres your trophy temp me...

why you thinkin.......its not your turn yet....

five owe one set........five me suprisenly...

i'm ready hit me across.....yo its mad science and i'm the boss....

i think thats right .......but why run from the mouf.ey.....

herd you get got......when a win win situashunz.....

fire or is it a close encounter........verbals posers and track star.......

give away ya odds i'll soon them......when its close its seasons them.....

its smells hmm...why you frotell with the motel....

chosen co well.......flermin to sign and dwell.....

us two at non......don sensashunz.....

fry it and gaze.....ya a headless pumpken....

not so mean.....hes to stare at meuhh.......

go rich and die......flamen and ya..........

why ya weather their.......senerey dont flare.....

death was lost.....and i'm the effect and what.......

solo kaodik.......fila pene addida bling pimp rings the dope seemes....

dont minger me or mingles see........shhh a murrmir debt but can defeat....

shouts out be quite i'm in care of spray paintin....so theirs no time dfo waiting

tsk asaults wicked ill......while you still thinkin stupid i dont care.....

why at all sealt ya guilt.......and carey ya body in a quilt.......

enough though..........spanish fly for no reason.......

byte ya apatyte.....and call it resis.......

flo by mind and i kno i'm on mine..........theirs your realesing concern breathing

step away thats my toke......that and when i woke....

fresh in peaces......alien squab the fumes whit deed it pleasez.....

bounce hoe i'm no joke.......thats why i got thousands to whom mad fam yo

goin berzerk or bizarr is the crack charge.....domen sentences so inimeses dawL

fake ya resistence......and if i started that yould prelude till i finish.....

fucken morron......why kid youll still feel mean one......

finest of the rightouse son......my master mentore up the skillter shun t sung

fable and labeled....i'd reminis but it feels the same day....

foamin no smoke ...phenen dope cream........

funny nameen........hinest of this chea.....

double ya chest and chess......moments of releafen as if from fin...

i'd characterize the legend beat=told.....why look out the window i got my hood on

babys cry so thats the answer.....dont have one......

its to important to health.....youd suck for a mom then a dad.....

your a serricuse top whiles spin......dont you think my friend.....

listen to the quest.....its behethen the jivest has toll so pay the rest........

cant even think of carrying a infant.....dear president can cost and loan reserve help for chrisis of adolescent parents......

think why is a prostitute on the streats the mind is missin.........and supose those having criminal minds that are chosen upon but revoken social stubern at time have bad luck just to see at least one of cruel foul die........

i'm faken a maniac manican the grip on the mik looks right.........faces in the crown seem to agree you like........

come on thats the strategy get focus.......confuzion on florensik throwin a pitch worth needing dna retain them physics.....

open ya and i'm like damn in the refridgerator......by god i kno that stranger.......

got a god damn toddlers right arm and elbow next to some no doubt hoggin dawz........perfect it reins like santa claws......

so pertentious that a crime mobbs.......till some certain its ignorent slobbs.....

so for why they asume to protect the life of little tiney jaws......prolly i kno theirs stupidity in idiots mixing and envolveng their evolve......

thanks to real mothers and good fathers that really herd yo they get the best luck when their having fun and some how get got......

boys and girls so when payin atention........behave yourself or a sudden mistake will be lost from aprehensive mentioning this is not scoring its real life debate that deviates when flirtin comes from kissin and messin

brought to you by the bodega at the down town train station......please my neega come crip walk whit me.......knockturnaly all so dont bliss........

trill skill kill dont blame nothin......or your might is as ducked two front comen........

i'll deduct so dont worry......defence sight official and lerky......

why you omen now i know i told you about dat talking.......

face my at near mear the eager tear that my jigga fields......

i'm not proud of yall .......nu uh why should i bring that bright ideal.....

shit kuz.....thats not my cook chill this brings meetins to the tables........

jumbo and mumified.....dont i run these acres.......

well dressed i knew i do..........dont wanna ever feel who whut did.....

vine of arch and stead.........you fucks dont play whit me going fed......

fumble at me you bit..........i'd love to get at a ignit.......

shameless koversed i 've acted on known and vented the moan slandered ya throin and beneath slayin you chorus to switch to you un other supose....

casket and basket red head dollyer mest up worn down and out of shape french apple gate......folding things bringin thins is was that of yesterday you beleive me or yourself in motions of other ways a true extra turestrial whit a zimbobway clickin hay stacks hu or is that ya sprite of grape and taste........

quinch ya thirst dry ya first then report ya missin on the third day in the therd herd.......formen dro sin cockin up the clock to be stoppen soon.....

my menty aspect the true reject gain powers of droppin lessons on bypolar patients.........sykologikly metheopennitive so survive the poverty it senced away by the other forums kids......

what is a caper donut raper evolodged and blogged a serial killer for noun or non i'm super duper into one computer erase ya future..........

the dazzle dizzy is he my envestive co unpronounced inventive of cali bronze with the gold middle tip gillzy show off........

now not least but at least i'm gonna blow........you and you them unintradused ashes from beth....a zone of no won come from past tense....a zealoft of brass brings.....a toad a prince a code that no kind can once devoured its your end.....

so suck it up or pretend......so i can enjoy where will i deploy two shoulders and a nick of androit.........cosvascasia on a turn table rebok mok mc thirty covered in cores cause cabesa de vaca....floin at the top of the speaker wonderin when whut will the heater venesuelen or roman if i thought jamacon yellow bone or afro skits......vs pok dots.....its info red scope skids.....enough turnups.....cane flowers priss the piss and mr evil.......domenearin and legal.....feelin a little blind folded headed southern style in a reagel.......bouts that lincoln oncomen suspects blerged at the obcerd but saw no contest just felon kaos current like as if a release from the jail squeeze just some mornings and some nite time at a doors peek theirs some one at all excitement timed timmid peep in your stance throid hot toed and sheek.....

dont you ever bother me slip hurt at a peaze dont temp me to release like a trigga my poems and orders of orthodox opeums no sleep just cover in ya pillow for a fight a pen reciten jytes is hypes all kinds like this world with these wak lees ....yall betta shut shit say hu and say it....that its better to roll ya strories at the same start that you do that brockly........

ight bozo i'm not playin.....are you mimicen me stephen king clown it......wheres the funky mykillmyyos......at the scent down town doin it like laters like ladies yea when they doin it with the lakers.....whos biz niz ed flo de dop.....el lure for failure lok on tro per notch say it cost a buck for a minute yep i kno whuts up and i kno when i did it..........

drop de dopler the bobbin weave elkasellzur will it well it friz or frits its mad science ill enough kuff a huff extra dejure goin nonstop to the flurr enterin search windmillin head spin handicap shiftin......

hell has no remembrence because i shure do not except it......or its lost vice off vibe from vibes that prevent to pearl threw justice of kind.....silver me no never.....gold reception konnettik in tried of pre septhtion as i dive into respect challenge is not the thing gape way threw tunnelin like mexico medians.....all a channel to veiw if sponsored i give props i'd yes of course to do the alters.......so up to the four fathers......recomend me i speak to the air am i insane or a brainiack when abrupt check the c lock on the g lock see me weve been to you like p luck such a stain stinchin like your on.......when i give a dank spank the stank a hater will still keep krawlin.....an ubsorbed crab ready to achieve.....when permision is at its give...and when will you be able to recieve...the toy let....will meet the manure of om let......i'm like come on be reason a bull some ham let......some dont even join the joint for the great spazm.......some denied by trickery bickery due to burnin forest due to high heat on hickory wood trees and oak leaves.......is it time to smyle your on camera say cheeze....the drug does dont we.....tried and at lied no lier am i......same fastened and as grabbing eyes jabbing i'm rappin whos my arabi and jewish administer suit mistified by smoke of sinisters swissa sweet...all catholics sown threw skys metallics honest christians my wits are as ballenced..

looking at ya.....with the felt tip should i tag it.....

so spill ya guts......make a scene make it stank.....

i told ya why ya will is shit.....robbin scene math apropriated was a last.......

vines and lines cocain dust.....why should i listen to this quack......

fool thinkin im out of perception.....maybe your wrong about whut rhymes when it does.....

i'm about to it till i'm done......real talk why do wak peeps try any ways dawg....

i come whit a chip on my shoulder.........and still i think of pullin out ya hostess......

ghostone is haven fundamental access........cant tell me when i should start reactin......

why are yall faggets......can bearly stand that weirdness.....

i just dont kno how you got like dat at the time being.....you prolly one of those homo thugs......

met a person and got twisted......just cause you fidgited.....

look and listen at me i'm digital.......if i could comprehend whut yall say and try at all would i make it earn perhaps.......

maybe youd learn instead of for nothin react.....its time chambers smoker lounge with mik for pistol.......

hold ya hands togethor we about to issue.....any thing can happen......

youll like it then instead of liken it youll hate it hate it so much ya start aggin.......stage fright from freights that are krylon based chemic......

black book to oath a pic.....dont look if you cant on hook......

supose a sonar of solar a spoon of pepcid.......solid liquid favor a atempt....

can we resolve this or do we need a reason to kill you off the premises......fakes dont need attention......

critics do need to mention this.......doller signs on stores not my talent cents......

by beleiven that what do you want......violaten probation in ya own way not law obligated......

pussy like puss out a dirty track......veins and some sort of un from false scratch of items of bearly scrap.....

gentle giant or i'll kut ya like styles across the crown on ya neck....dada got something to do with this.....

can skills cause ya to go blind.....yea i've scene them come and go they all seem to die....

can my fill in of feelin vibe contort ya.......maybe if you proud for no reason tryin to battle withing yaself to shake you need a earthquake and some nice dj on some of them one and two turn tables....

fire at me when you can....i'll holler at ya after i think of a episode.......

violense and go classical.......jab ya heart and cause ya arteries to fart.....

cash money goin broke.....like that midwest in eastern turns its all frail like easter.....

callin me from whut i got.......can you fuck off and run away dont need somethin chasen ya ok

its a reversen revren with a atomatik tecken burnin them screaching tires in a corvet......into prior of being challenged

thinkin hoe as bustas and you kno them peeps gotta go......cant flo me homie stop me low key go near me put three next i'm a breath see.....

whut you cant do thats ya problem......not my solution....i dont improvise of idiots they just punched toothless.....go eat somn......get ya as some water......go bother ya self rape a daughter have a new born become a father dont come to me actin like you one of the smartest pigs that thinks you will not get slaughtered.....

forget ya basement ya whole dome you pisn disn isnt......united and in fashion statements i'm surounded......course neegu i'm co associated records......i'm one of the top less......and you knew that so kid go buzz off some where....

go suphicate on some ish of vast aire.......go grow clones undelikely ......before known youll be in one harvest......culture so harsh now a days i'm just acting like why you gotta leave if a raid start to entrude youd better shut down shop or else stuck in jail is very odd look up god dont stress as an activist....atract this...influencen the scene kid......bout to take it to the next comprehention......a new tellin of sound

why look down......yall some suckas on some biatch.....

thinkin you hard cause you got pussy.......come on fooby

act like you aint stuck........actin like you suckin tit comen out chocklate

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

...........wtf is this??

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 01-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #2

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text

...........wtf is this??

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:29 PM
JWall
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JWall Send a message via MSN to JWall Send a message via Yahoo to JWall
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
5 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
199 Won / 57 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 4 Lost

Co-Sign^^ There are places for this shit...called CHYPERS!!!!!!!

Anyway i sent last time... so now its your turn man
Once upon a time Eth loved him some JWall......

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Yeea this y he on top!
Posted By: EtH - 2007-10-14
Unread 01-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #3

JWall
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
5 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
199 Won / 57 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 133 audio / 771 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to JWall Send a message via MSN to JWall Send a message via Yahoo to JWall

Co-Sign^^ There are places for this shit...called CHYPERS!!!!!!!

Anyway i sent last time... so now its your turn man
Once upon a time Eth loved him some JWall......

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Yeea this y he on top!
Posted By: EtH - 2007-10-14
Unread 01-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Louie Dawgs
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

this isn't even a cypher, it's mainly just nonsense.

Unread 01-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #4

Louie Dawgs
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text

this isn't even a cypher, it's mainly just nonsense.