Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » West Coast
Phe diss.
By: Concise
52 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

Time to address the IRRELEVANT IN THE ROOM, cunt's been OUT OF HIS ELEMENT SINCE THE WOMB, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENTS BEEN HIS DOOM. You ain't got the RAP GAME TO QUELL, so if I'm spitting flames in this MATCH MADE IN HELL it's just to FAT SHAME ADELE.

You'll get "ROUNDHOUSED" in your LOUD MOUTH you'd better BOW DOWN, like you're trying to FIT IN AN IGLOO, cuz he KNOWS IN HIS HEART that the BULLS AIN'T "IN CHARGE" when he KOWTOWS, down on his hands and knees, digging through my WRITTEN'S LIKE PIG FOOD.  

Now who's ducking? Looks like you're giving dick sucking instructions, THIS BOBBY BOUCHER THOUGHT HE THREW SHADE, but HE'S JUST TOO GAY TO FUNCTION.

I TIPPED OFF VOTERS cuz THEY NEED TO KNOW, you got that CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER, from teaching the ACS TO BLOW. 

So don't try to PROMPT C TO BEEF, like these BULLS HARD TO BEAT, but I'll drop "a BOMB WITH THREE KEYS", when I hit CONTROL ALT DELETE. 

You struck out trying to bunt, so don't FRONT, YOU AIN'T RUNNING SHIT. You just came back to bat cuz you're a GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT,

but I'll Have you rage quittin, sittin in the lobby. After GETTIN FADED ON, cuz you DIDN'T HANG WITH CON in your WRITTEN HOBBY, you just KEPT GETTI

NG BODIED. 

Posted By: Concise - 2023-10-25

The improvement on the vocal projections came through. Really selling the delivery. Respect and voted.

Posted By: RhetoriK - 2023-10-25

fire diss 

Posted By: Ice Bear - 2023-10-26

Ratings:
RhetoriK: 9
Ice Bear: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)