Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beats
Dosage Diss.
By: Concise
35 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

The signs are blinding that he'd die for notoriety. But no one's fucked with dos text since the '90s. So he's no menace to society. With the bird in the fridge I'm burning the bridge, I'll make him cold turkey, beating dosage like sobriety,  

This battle is for Number 1 contender, and remember his name's Dos. Case closed. 

But age won't take the blame tho

so he ain't even the greatest scapegoat, 

Can you believe this A hole, really dropped a double blind with his name shown

at the bottom like this was a gameshow, 

So I claimed gold,

and that was the end of his (reign) rainbow. 

Who knew a leprechaun could be too green, now he'll never reach the upper echelon, he needs a new dream. But he keeps losing sleep cuz he's received a neutering, I shut DOS down once, now I'm laced up for a rebootering. 

With a stolen gun I put a hole in one, cuz I'm the star of the show, you ain't on par you're far below. So let me know when he starts to flow, cuz no joke, Dos is getting smoked like Marlboro

So say Buenas noches. Cuz you couldn't bump up the dosage if you were a pharma bro. .

this lame's pitiful, I come through like waves, in spaced intervals, The chode is at large, with enough bars to cage criminals, but this ain't difficult, cuz I could beat Dos with trace (tres) minerals.

Posted By: Concise - 2023-10-23

I like this one a lot better compared to the others no cap. The confidence came thru here, bars were on point flow poise, good job... just keeping it real.

Posted By: HuNgReeDy BeAsT - 2023-10-23

Ratings:
HuNgReeDy BeAsT: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)