CCeee
Ranked #-- this Season
9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars9.54/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Canada
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Dredd Tha Lead
Ranked #3 this Season
9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars9.19/10 stars
Crew: Smackdown
Reppin:Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Midwest
Dysphoric.
By: REZN
44 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
A very unique and interesting flow that went nicely with the beat produced by the homie Staypift. You had some really cool lyricism & ideas implemented in this song. My only problem with this song was how unfitting the harsh vocals sounded in the outro. I'm not saying that your death growls sounded bad but it was very outlandish compared to the rest of the song and just stood out very oddly for me. The introduction for the song, however, was a lot more cool. It definitely opened up the atmosphere to this entire track. Although overall you had very great concepts here. Sounded great production-wise as well; perhaps it could've been compressed slightly better to even out the volume levels more if anything but I definitely still fucked with it.
Posted By: Barzooka - 2019-12-02

This was a dope listen. I had absolutely no clue what a Rant track would sound like, and the unpredictable flow and subject matter here didn't disappoint at all. I agree with Barzooka's thoughts, the outro didn't sound bad but it did sound a bit out of place. I liked the production here as well, I thought the beat really set the mood well.
Posted By: Kiwi Peewee - 2019-12-13

Ratings:
Barzooka: 9
Kiwi Peewee: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)