Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
lucy bites the rotten apple.
By:
21 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

I really liked the production on this, and I think it really suited the mood of the track. The flow was very unpredictable here, which could be really effective in conveying a sense of disorientation at times, but at some points it felt a bit jarring. Delivery I think suited the kind of content here, felt a combination of desperate and confident (if that makes any sense lol) but at some points it felt like you were rushing to get all the syllables into the line.

Posted By: Kiwi Peewee - 2020-01-13

i think u got a rare knack for cyphers and spoken word this ain't the kinda beat u should do it on though. that verse is fly so was ur delivery too but ur flow is pretty heavy spoken word. which i think you should explore more.

Posted By: The Saaxxx Baba - 2020-01-13

This reminds me of that early 00's Def Jux, Anticon, and other indie label type sound that I used to fuck with heavy. I'd definitely give this another listen. Nice track. Thanks for the link. 

Posted By: Esso - 2020-01-13

This was dope like how you're going for the out of the box style. We've spoken about it before as well. Dining for great beat with an unorthodox flow. Of course it gets a bit choppy but I'm fan of MF Doom and Nujabes too so I'm used to it.

Posted By: GOOD GRIEF - 2020-01-14

Very dope, this styles def your lane. Keep it up bro. 

Posted By: Kompz - 2020-01-14

This was dope perfect beat for this style, this beat super dope did you make it? probably the best of your beats that I've heard. Keep it up sounds great

Posted By: IIAM - 2020-01-15

Pretty cool here, i see you. This was an interesting project. You should certainly venture more into this area, defo your lane for sure. 

Posted By: Óðinn - 2020-01-18

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)