Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
jealousy is a bitch (aggo diss).
By:
57 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

Honestly? The bars here were pretty solid. Definitely comparable with Aggo's, and debatably "better", although Aggo definitely went more for the comedy angle so hard to compare 1 to 1. Pretty good shit. But, in my opinion, the delivery and performance of the bars really kinda messed it up. I mean, I'm not god on a beat. But, it definitely felt awkward and in some parts long and drawn out and in some parts rushed. Just kind lacked the full mastery of the mic, when compared to how Aggo was doing. 10-9 Aggo this round for me. 

Posted By: Edgeworth - 2020-01-29

Fire. The Put Em In His Place bar was deadly. I fucks with this shit yo but like Edgeworth said I felt like the flow could've been a bit better as well. The first have was really good but it fell off towards the end. 

Posted By: Barzooka - 2020-01-29

*half

Posted By: Barzooka - 2020-01-29

diggin it, nice beat selection & the quality was nice. flow was smooth but sounded a lil rushed at parts, overall a dope diss hope to hear a rd 2.

Posted By: Kompz - 2020-01-30

ohhhhh shit this mah fuckas CLASSICK!! Dope shit G. 

Posted By: RULE - 2020-01-30

Beat selection was good. Not a bad drop, though the lyrics are drowned in the beat. At first i was thinking, why would he post the bars on a diss track, then once playing i'm gald that you did. Was hard to hear in parts, mic presence was a lil rough. Adjust those levels. Other than that, nice. 

Posted By: Óðinn - 2020-01-30

I liked this a lot. I think the choice of beat and the way you delivered the content helped elevate this verse. Some solid punches in there too as well. 

Posted By: Esso - 2020-01-31

I LIKED IT GOOD JOB MAN LOL BEAT IS CRAZY ASF 

Posted By: KEH - 2020-02-07

bars are weak, flow is okay, delivery needs work.. beat is dope.

Posted By: I said Yo - 2020-02-08

Ratings:
RULE: 10
Esso: 10
Kompz: 10
Barzooka: 9
Edgeworth: 9
KEH: 8
Óðinn: 8
I said Yo: 5

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)