Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Oh my.
By: Bape
55 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Dude this was really dope. Very hard to rap over basic piano and keep it interesting but you did well. Would like to see a full length version. 1/
Posted By: RULE - 2019-11-07

I'm digging this shit.... well, until the autotune type ish that is lol.... IMO, it didn't need the autotune aspect, i'd take that out... do a full length one with a proper chorus and you could have something seriously dope, dude. Dime, easy.
Posted By: Óðinn - 2019-11-07

Cute
Posted By: IIAM - 2019-11-07

Bro! This is dope. The beat selection was a good choice for the content. Your voice in the verse started a little deadpan at first but built as the song progressed which was actually nice. Accent wasn't an issue. Kinda reminded me of Hyperaptive at time. Flow was decent and the actual lyrics had a purpose. The only thing I wasn't the biggest fan of was the chorus. There was an "I" that sounded a little off. Cheers, bro.
Posted By: Brayne Ded - 2019-11-07

I'm digging it. The storytelling was dope, and it had a solid beat for what it was.. Usually Im not a fan of quick, soft songs like this but you did a good job here... Ima give it a 9!
Posted By: Straw Hat - 2019-11-07

Ok that was weird but I liked it. The piano-ish beat meant I could actually understand what you were saying, which is the number reason I didn't like your tracks before lmfao. God damn English accent is hard enough to understand without the instrumental. Dope storytelling here. Although I do think the autotune was out of place.
Posted By: Shodan - 2019-11-08

diggin it.
Posted By: Kompz - 2019-11-10

Stepping out of your comfort zone is when you’re at you’re best. This was fire. Like Shodan said, Autotune wasn’t needed. Your actual voice could’ve been enough. Definitely needs to be longer. Lyrics wise, you snapped. You’re much greater on songs like these compared to the trap beats and shit. I just think some of those songs sound a big mess lol. Just my opinion but the songs you make like these keeps you in the same lane as the best track makers on here. Possibly anywhere you go.
Posted By: Rowdy - 2019-11-11

Fux wit it heavy! Pugz playlist

Posted By: Pugz - 2020-01-11

Shits still nice, fam. Hope you're still making music, man. Got the skill set there for it. 

Posted By: Óðinn - 2023-12-12

Ratings:
Óðinn: 10
RULE: 10
Kompz: 10
Brayne Ded: 10
Rowdy: 10
IIAM: 10
Shodan: 9
Straw Hat: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)