Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » West Coast
Damn Right.
By: BizzyOne
101 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Feeling this...
Posted By: JAGNEW - 2014-03-19

Thats that real oldskool hip hop. Rockin that boom bap. This was straight solid groovy. 10s and dime ez.
Posted By: The Ghost of Freak - 2014-03-19

fresh as fuck. on point with it. flawless my dude. lovin the old school feel. MURDA!
Posted By: Autograph - 2014-03-19

Hot shit, Im diggin the flow and can really feel the Classic roots.
Posted By: PackNflow - 2014-03-19

Good shit homie. Good flow, lyrically solid. Shes always on it like when her phones out...good shit. Only advice would be to maybe throw in some inflection changes or double times or something to break up the sound and keep the ear interested, good shit though.
Posted By: Aggo - 2014-03-20

Real nice vibe on this track, makes me wanna spark an L. Goodjob brotha
Posted By: UNKN0WN - 2014-03-20

This shit was hot. Got skippy at some points and unclear but other than that it was on point. Good multis throughout the shit & great punchlines
Posted By: Godbody - 2014-03-20

Thanks bro!!
Posted By: BizzyOne - 2014-03-20

shit is good, beat is sick. The jetsons line was dope haha.
Posted By: Vladdimir - 2014-03-20

i also like the old school taste to it
Posted By: Vladdimir - 2014-03-20

Nice and smooth. Agree with ag, might wanna look into switching up the flow or something a little bit to keep it drawing people in but it's good all around my dude. MURDAAAA
Posted By: Dono - 2014-03-21

This was nice bro. Content was great. Although it got a little repetetive, the flow was outstanding. I would also like to hear you produce more emotion in your voice/delivery in future tracks. Solid work though...
Posted By: FAME - 2014-03-24

flow was smooth...nice shit didn't expect it yo. When the scratches dropped I think you should have done something more...like use it as the part between the verses to make the track sound bit more hyphy cause as most people mentioned it sounded pretty repetitive n flat...good work tho i dig it
Posted By: OSKAR - 2014-03-24

hook was hyphy. flow was smooth.. kinda generic in approach n lacked emotion thru out tha track but overall.. this was niiice for ur early stage. and uhmmm, its murdaaa baby.
Posted By: GRizzEAT - 2014-03-24

Fresh as fuck..
Posted By: HandWrapz - 2014-03-26

i'll agree what with other dude's been sayin, straight 90's shit, vibe-y as fuck, flow is nice, lyrics top-notch. this shit's mad nice. dimed.
Posted By: emceekilgore - 2014-04-11

Good multis, nice punches throughout, flow off in a few places but other than that Issa vibe.
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2019-11-09

Niiice ish, famo. Dope... ain't know you be like that that... hahaha. Love it. That's whats up. Few issues here and there but it's w/e still feeling this ish.
Posted By: Óðinn - 2019-11-10

The rhyme scheme is fuckin dope. This is a head nodder for sure. Love the best as well. Flow is sick. DeadSec.
Posted By: Autograph - 2019-11-10

Ratings:
Óðinn: 10
Autograph: 10
emceekilgore: 10
HandWrapz: 10
The Ghost of Freak: 10
Dono: 10
JAGNEW: 9
OSKAR: 9
PackNflow: 9
Aggo: 9
UNKN0WN: 9
FAME: 9
Godbody: 9
Vladdimir: 9
GRizzEAT: 8
Erupt da Monsta: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)