Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
Meditate - Revisited.
By: The Ghost of Freak
84 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
This was actually nice. The delievery was on point, Smooth lyrics..The beat was nice..Just wished it was a little longer. Good shit Bro. Keep dropping those shit bangers.
Posted By: UhMAZING - 2014-09-22

The chorus was nice..as soon as it came in i thought it was a verse. Your verse kinda let you down here.There were some off places here and there, if u maintained the same intensity and smoothness that you had in your chorus in your verse then this would have been a very good piece. Holla
Posted By: OSKAR - 2014-09-22

one of tha best tracks ive heard from you fam...I like tha just pray that you can take what might be taken away...shit was dope
Posted By: stricc - 2014-09-22

Dope shit FREEK! #salute #10
Posted By: Mic-Check - 2014-09-22

Slick Freek. Few moments where the flow got a lil stilted but nothing major. Bars were on point, hook catchy. Maze is spot on tho - make this shit longer! RULE 1/
Posted By: RULE - 2015-01-13

There's room to improve, but u already know. Shii was worth tha listen tho. Hook was catchy & some stand out bars forsure. Flow had some off moments but overall it was aiight bro. Solid rating, keep at it.
Posted By: B U R D E N - 2015-01-14

Nice chill flow on this beat fits it nicely, just needs to be longer...Otherwise i enjoyed it
Posted By: exZACHly - 2015-08-08

The chorus was kinda fire bro, I'm digging that shit. It's actually catchy as hell, and it outshines the verse tbh. The verse was dope too though, just a few parts where the flow threw me off, which sucks because other parts of the flow were hittin perfectly. This one could be a real head nodder if you fixed the stumbles. You mentioned in chat something about it being shitty mixing but I disagree. I mean it could be better of course, it aint exactly professional quality but I like the way the vocals sound on the gritty vinyl type shit. don't be a putz, make more tracks :D
Posted By: Dirty Work - 2015-09-15

i take back what i said about ya voice u tight i aint haten
Posted By: AT-Es - 2015-11-09

HEAT
Posted By: Seul - 2018-06-15

Holy shit this is fucking fire. The production on this is great all the vocal effects with the flow goes perfectly with the beat and that hook is flames. I fucks with it homie good shit.
Posted By: Barzooka - 2019-03-31

Yeayea good track from freak,I like the lyrics some good lyricism kinda flows well,kindle kind track,seven@(7)
Posted By: JayDiamondScarFace - 2019-03-31

just letting you know i heard this for five times str8 !!1 one of the best coplete songs i hear don this site !!! got this on youtube?i wanna add this to my playlist !!

Posted By: The Saaxxx Baba - 2020-03-28

fucking catchy chorus man 7th time now

inspiring shit !!

Posted By: The Saaxxx Baba - 2020-03-28

Ratings:
Mic-Check: 10
Barzooka: 10
Seul: 10
UhMAZING: 10
The Saaxxx Baba: 10
RULE: 10
AT-Es: 9
exZACHly: 8
B U R D E N: 8
Dirty Work: 8
stricc: 8
JayDiamondScarFace: 7
OSKAR: 7

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)