Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Fly Away RIP (Dad Tribute).
By: Bnas
320 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
R.I.P - Forever Missed and Never Forgotten, Sleep Well Dad.
Posted By: Bnas - 2012-08-11

This was nice, flow much better than your last tracks, and the lyrics were deep, RIP to your father.
Posted By: AfterThought - 2012-08-11

Very touchy, RIP to ur dad man, true talk this is dope music, good shit ur dad will be proud man, 10
Posted By: Snoopy316 - 2012-08-11

Dope bro..sorry about the pops..RIPs man..
Posted By: TEDDII - 2012-08-11

Touchy Ish Bro, You Already Know, We Here
Posted By: Big-Ez - 2012-08-11

Some heavy material man. Nice work. RIP
Posted By: Dono - 2012-08-11

Damn dude Im sorry to hear about your dad, you no the Scriptz is here for you, RIP.
Posted By: DMK - 2012-08-11

Beautiful Hook drew me in from the beginning. Verse reflected how I've felt before Fam, I lost my mom a few yrs ago and remember the mindset. This is some real, real, deep shit. Appreciate the listen. Means a lot. RIP to your Pops.
Posted By: Teek - 2012-08-11

Dope shit. Seemed like the song was a bit long for what you had written but dope fam. keep makin them tracks yo
Posted By: Letum - 2012-08-11

alot of people will not admit this but you can have 0 talent but as long as you have the heart to say what you need it will be talented.. which is not the case here.. you flowed very well.. a bit angery.. but thats how some of us handle things in this subject,, i been here more then once.. you should make this abit longer do.. im 100% sure you have more to say then 16 bars.. even tho its hard.
Posted By: John J - 2012-08-11

liked the beat well written and most of all RIP to ya pops
Posted By: K Rizzy - 2012-08-11

This is John j's wife Shana I just want to say the u did a great job the hook gave me chills made me wants to cry and what you said as well. I am sure your dad is proud of you, May he Rest In Paradise
Posted By: JohnJsGirl - 2012-08-11

I did give you a 10 because of justc my voting has been blocked
Posted By: JohnJsGirl - 2012-08-11

Thanks Everyone, Nothing But Respect.

Thanks Everyone, Nothing But Respect.

Dope shit fam...RIP to your farther.
Posted By: Óðinn - 2012-08-11

sory about yr dad bro may he R.I.P...well expressed bruv we got u
Posted By: Pem~ - 2012-08-12

good shit man..dime
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-08-12

Much respect man on ya verses and a dope ass hook this was real . RIP to your pops too .
Posted By: Phracture - 2012-08-12

really good fam.. i love the heart. music with emotion is the best. much respect to you. rip to the fallen
Posted By: DangerDoom - 2012-08-12

man fuckn sick dude! one of my favourites
Posted By: Slen - 2012-08-12

That is what Hip Hop is all about.Much respect for you man!!
Posted By: Just-Kevin - 2012-08-12

good shit felt you could of finished the track out it stops at 1:23, btmo. i understand what you meant it took a while to record subject matter really hits home, literally ...but i felt the track seemed aggressive, it needed to be a multi emotional track not so 1 dimensional but you get a 10 off the heart you put in good shit
Posted By: HeliO - 2012-08-12

emotion is raw on this 1, flow is pretty much there, lines were nice, so was the hook, rip 2 ur father my dude. peace
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2012-08-12

They gonna be nice when you finish it. Felt it, good beat choice. Head up fam, great tribute to your papee here.
Posted By: Revan - 2012-08-12

true hip hop coming from something real. R.I.P 2 your dad
Posted By: MINDSKEME - 2012-08-12

ayoooooo, this shiii is real bro.. idk about any of tha other shiiii, this is type real yo. Respect and fuk a nigga if he says anything bad about this work. Keep grindin dawg, n ma condolences.
Posted By: GRizzEAT - 2012-08-12

Really deep man. RIP to your dad.
Posted By: Phoenix - 2012-08-12

RIP.
Posted By: sWORDz - 2012-08-12

r.i.p....on some real shit best b nas track i heard...nice flow bars was on point and delivery getting better..keep your head up....cause the one s you lose are the ones watchen down....greatness-comes with angels....
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-08-13

R.I.P to your dad liked the hook and lyrics of the song as well.
Posted By: GEORGE WAYNE - 2012-08-13

Good track, though the chorus is a little off what i like. Although i can reflect on how it does tie the song together. Not to lyrical but content was good. Keep pressing em. Nice and all i'll give ya a 10 pretty emotional shit. Right here.
Posted By: blrick - 2012-08-13

you're not alone man,..this went alot harder then i expected,....
Posted By: POP-CORN - 2012-08-13

rated

rated

Nice man, My regards to you fam.
Posted By: LD Lunatik - 2012-08-13

Production - From the first listen, everything seemed on point, production wise. Adlibs seemed a bit over used, but they fit nicely. Flow - Very unique standing.. I was digging it, you have a style that is yours and I respect you for that. Lyrics - Probably the strongest suit of your track, you can tell you got personal, there were some bars only you would have understood, not to say I did catch on to some of them. The sample was SICK AF.. Overall you did your pops proud my dude, and I'm sure he is smiling down on you for this joint.. I know I am smiling man.. You have talent, and you expressed true emotion, which a lot of artist can not do.. So props.
Posted By: Skeptyk ILL - 2012-08-13

this was as sincere a track that i've heard on here. you should post the finished version..i'd be interested in peeping that...this was well put together
Posted By: Krhyme Killz - 2012-08-13

Not a lot of people are man enough to express such a tragedy through music.props only complaint being this is an emotional subject on the final......try to up the delivery you sounded more pissed than anything.overall this track has potential to be your best track yet.r.I.p
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2012-08-13

Really felt you bruh
Posted By: Lunaticky - 2012-08-13

This was some real music. I offer my condolences fam. Looking forward to hearing the finished version.
Posted By: NOBLE - 2012-08-13

Heartfelt track dope snippet
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2012-08-13

Lost Both people who raised me a few yrs ago, shits hard when ur used seein someone everyday, and being able to call wenever.... my pops is a deadbeat but as a father myself i know that connection you feel, He'll always be your hero, and you were always that little kid with outstretched arms just happy to be with him.... when a real, true loved one goes, its a hard scar to heal, and i sincerely hope your able to make it over this hurdle, as for the track , with something like this it doesnt matter wat i think wat matters isthat YOU are satisfied with it, and i have the feeling you are..... DONT let it keep ya down fam, He'd Have wanted you to be happy...
Posted By: Interp - 2012-08-14

Gotta go hug my kids now, LOL
Posted By: Interp - 2012-08-14

this was pretty nice and lyrics was good the only opposition is why didnt u cut the track and delete the 3 empty minutes but still good and rip to ur father
Posted By: Brute - 2012-08-14

This is a really heartfelt track man ...and it is real hard to get over the hump when someone close dies....im so sorry to hear man but you need to finish this track man....stay strong homie....I just lost one of my bestfriends 2 weeks ago man he got beat to death in a bar fight...I had to attend his memorial...this weekend that just passed :( it's so hard he will be missed but I am writing a track for him....mosdef......in his memory Chin Up Nas....keep grinding...this is some the best material I heard from you no lie....respect G
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2012-08-14

best so far
Posted By: SJBlazin - 2012-08-14

Sorry For Your Loss... Nice Listen man
Posted By: -Catastrophe- - 2012-08-14

Tone the anger down a bit... but I get ti, so forget I said that... sometimes u in the moment and it conveys whatever. This is some real shit for sure... perfect beat for a tribute, and lyrics were masterful. Hold your head soldier. You're one powerful mother fucker. one love. 10
Posted By: Saint-Cizzle - 2012-08-15

emotion wus thruough the roof......and it had to be, glad this made #1 great job b, be proud of this piece and just keep ur head up pimpin, dime bag
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2012-08-16

VERY ILL MAN FELT THE EMOTION a LOT IN THIS JOINT REAL NICE RIP to Ya POPS FAM STAY STRONG! Good Work
Posted By: Doc T - 2012-08-16

im sorry 4 ur loss..keep yo head up
Posted By: LC 3000 - 2012-08-16

this the realist shid on here, r.i.p. to your dad and his son's got gr8 talent
Posted By: Jokagunn - 2012-08-16

PRETTY NICE WORK, SORRY FOR THE LOST, U SHOULD OF FINISHED ALL THE WAY THRU, DEF FEELING THE HOOK... MAYBE I COULD FINISH THIS UP FOR YA, LET ME KNOW...
Posted By: KINGRULER - 2012-08-16

good shit
Posted By: TGR - 2012-08-17

Very fitting song. Losing someone makes you have those mixed emotions. This is sometimes the best way to vent those feelings. Condolences out to you and your family. 10.
Posted By: Original Mac - 2012-08-17

Very fitting song. Losing someone makes you have those mixed emotions. This is sometimes the best way to vent those feelings. Condolences out to you and your family. 10.
Posted By: Original Mac - 2012-08-17

R.I.P to yah pops... Nice works Bnas; Keep grindin ; puffpuff pass the dime bacg
Posted By: -Marz- - 2012-08-18

sorry for ur loss.. dope track.. feel ur pain.
Posted By: Way Lyve - 2012-08-21

hella meaningful track right here... i just lost my grandma and my aunt this month so i feel you bro.... kep grinding and stay up homie
Posted By: Savage Capone - 2012-09-19

You went in on this my dude. When we got family that's gone that's when our emotional talents come out and we do work. Sorry to hear about your dad bro but I'm sure he's looking down on you right now proud!! 100000ss my dude all day!
Posted By: ~YuNg~ - 2013-11-03

Damn. Im sorry to hear this man. Good track yo.
Posted By: Arakari - 2013-12-02

RIP..had to bury my pops a few years ago man I feel ya pain...good track the beat n hook set the tone and could tell ya lyrics came from the heart
Posted By: Leroy Brown - 2013-12-03

This shit is deep man. Liked the chorus. Lyrics was on point and had meaning. This shit is Deep man...I couldn't even think what I would do when my Parents die. I'd never be the same I know that. I'm sorry your dad passed away, but his Memory will Live Forever. MvH! We Here!
Posted By: UhMAZING - 2013-12-03

Good Music.. RIP.
Posted By: HandWrapz - 2013-12-09

Sorry for your loss i really like the emotion its a very meaningful song
Posted By: Flyraiment - 2013-12-10

I really like this song. It's very meaningful, and has alot of 'suspense', I suppose you could say. It's touching, to say the least. :| I'm really sorry to hear about that, on a separate note. Your verses are actually very well rounded, and I liked the production, as well. I mean, being a tribute track, I do feel where you're coming from with this...Not to be a downer, but nobody is ever ready to lose parent(s), but I give you the best of wishes. Keep making music! :)
Posted By: NH Skee - 2014-03-31

its good im soo sorry your dad died noice flow nice hook im a beat maker im going to give you free beats
Posted By: god123 - 2017-04-10

Bro my condolences to you and your family same with me my dad passed too...you started out not amazing but you picked up fire later on in your verse
Posted By: READY_ROB - 2017-04-10

Rest in Peace to your pops bro nonetheless he is a proud soul after this track man props
Posted By: izayamoorman - 2017-04-10

Dropping that dime now
Posted By: izayamoorman - 2017-04-10

Sorry to hear you lost your old man. R.I.P. Audio Player doesn't work for me but I still want to pay my respects. Keep your head up mate.
Posted By: J u s T C - 2019-05-25

This was dope man, Sorry to hear about your dad. I know it's gotta be hard weathre it's this year or years ago it never gets easier.
Posted By: ~YuNg~ - 2019-08-20

Ratings:
HandWrapz: 10
Phoenix: 10
Savage Capone: 10
MINDSKEME: 10
Jokagunn: 10
LC 3000: 10
Letum: 10
sWORDz: 10
GEORGE WAYNE: 10
NOBLE: 10
SJBlazin: 10
Dono: 10
TEDDII: 10
Brute: 10
POP-CORN: 10
Leroy Brown: 10
Arakari: 10
UhMAZING: 10
Lunaticky: 10
J u s T C: 10
Slen: 10
blrick: 10
Snoopy316: 10
DangerDoom: 10
~YuNg~: 10
god123: 10
Saint-Cizzle: 10
Big-Ez: 10
DMK: 10
IllesTMarX: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Óðinn: 10
Interp: 10
Original Mac: 10
Boss-MC: 10
HeliO: 10
-Marz-: 10
Teek: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Doc T: 10
K Rizzy: 10
John J: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
Just-Kevin: 10
Krhyme Killz: 10
Pem~: 10
Way Lyve: 10
GRizzEAT: 10
Revan: 10
Murderous Swag: 10
AfterThought: 10
RELLE: 10
izayamoorman: 10
KINGRULER: 10
TGR: 9
READY_ROB: 9
Flyraiment: 9
LD Lunatik: 9
Skeptyk ILL: 8
-Catastrophe-: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)