Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Summer Championship 2024

Battle Feed
ContagiousZ vs Tain
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
EastDragon vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Ohs vs ContagiousZ
Style: Written Blind Drop
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
What It Is Freestyle.
By: Just C
162 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Boii this shit is HOT! 4real, imma download thiz shit
Posted By: ✍FoeCoe™ - 2012-05-21

You really did this up. Beat was fire, Dope freestyle.
Posted By: Wonder Gurl - 2012-05-21

I really like how u fucked wit da tempo thruout, really nice.. pretty nice freestyle too.. I would go wit OUTRO for ya track.. 2 reasons, its a nice way to end it, and how it has a DECENT amt of instrumental at the start and ending, would be a lil long if kept this way as an INTRO.. thats my view anyway, and who listens to a hick anyways LOL
Posted By: TRE - 2012-05-21

Thanks. Yeah I see what you mean. I think if I cut down the wind down at the end so it's not so long it would work.
Posted By: Just C - 2012-05-22

The reason why I'm thinking intro is purely because of the wind up build. It's like who is this guy? cause of the screw effect and it gradually builds Introducing my self. Plus the beat is hype as fuck. Coming in with a bang.

^^Werd...The Beat is Fresh as hell.....I was sitting there waiting for the chopper to get to the right tempo.. Luckily it did once u started the verse..Shit was dope....My mic commin soon..we gotta get sumtin rockin
Posted By: FeRnO - 2012-05-22

Lol that's definitely gonna happen.

real feedback its seem like just the normal setting for the tempo thing dragged out a lil to long, if it wus shortened itd be coolereven at the end it sounds off, i aint tryna knock the next mans hustle if u just recording off ur computer like i am but the professionalism to the tempo thing is lacking, u can say im being an ass or wutever but if u plan to use this as an intro id say try n tweak with the settings to get it sounding perfect. and when u get it sounding right this is more of an intro not outro disagree with TREs humble opinion, could work as intro if that wus fixed up, again NOT saying this for u to take it and twist it to a million different things like how im hating or w/e im just saying what I THINK, key word, I, think to make it better ez
Posted By: Stotty P - 2012-05-22

Appreciated.

I will say 1 thing though. I mean I agree the end is farrrrrr to long winded. It drags. Im'a cut that. And yeah you're right all I did was edit the over all tempo. Well no not strictly Also duplicated my vocals n messed with them a little. But I personally like the way it builds. This isn't for people who know me. It's more for my tape aimed at people who never heard me. So it works that way. It's a build it s supposed to be a drawn out n slow process. And you seem to be on the same wavelength on the Intro thing. And that's why I went with the long intro. But yeah it could def be tightened up, especially the ending. Thanks.

yea, if the end was cut down it could work as an intro.. especially in the setting u describe.. this was really nice tho
Posted By: TRE - 2012-05-22

ORIGINAL IDEA..PROPS ON THAT... LIKE THE FADE IN INTO UR PROPER VOICE PITCH...BUT THE BEGINNING EWWWWWWWWWWWWW THE END EWWWWWWWWWWWWW 10 FOR THE ORIGINAL APPROACH THO...KEEP THINKING
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-05-22

wow this was fukn hot just dannng dimee eze
Posted By: dbang - 2012-05-23

good shit i like the way u built it up
Posted By: THEKOOK - 2012-05-23

10 for the lyricism alone..theres a bunch of different emcees on the mic these days, i would put just in the lupe fiasco section (which is a awesome section to be in)
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2012-05-24

cool mentioned hometown
Posted By: Phil Banks - 2012-05-27

This should be top track better than all that bullshit up their now
Posted By: ✍FoeCoe™ - 2012-06-05

This is fuckin dope. Perfect intro.
Posted By: Xplissit - 2012-06-05

YESSIR IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO DROP BUT YO DID YA THING
Posted By: TEKPESOS - 2012-06-30

That was fucking dope my G
Posted By: Barzooka - 2018-05-17

That was fucking dope my G
Posted By: Barzooka - 2018-05-17

Yo you are good
Posted By: Sai - 2018-05-18

Love me some JustC. One of the names that always comes to mind when I think back on my LB days. Wish we put one out together man. Hit me up if you're still out there G.
Posted By: kursive - 2019-01-19

EH

Posted By: luh perk - 2020-08-25

NVM HEARD KYRICS TWICE AND HOLY SHIT BRO

Posted By: luh perk - 2020-08-25

Dope beat. Cadence. Multis. Opener was a lil long but perfect for in the car. Respect middle wasnt as poppin as the first half. 

Posted By: RhymeClops - 2020-08-27

Ratings:
FeRnO: 10
Barzooka: 10
THEKOOK: 10
Phil Banks: 10
✍FoeCoe™: 10
Xplissit: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
TEKPESOS: 10
Wonder Gurl: 10
dbang: 10
TRE: 10
kursive: 10
RhymeClops: 8
luh perk: 5

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)