Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
decadence in desolation feat.Ojathwil.
By:
11 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Shit is nice fellas, different styles but yall compliment eachother well, keep it up.
Posted By: Kompz - 2019-07-08

I was tryna vote on battles while listening to this in the background, but it kept hooking me in and distracting me lmao, I kept playing it again every time it finished cos I can't get enough of the beat. Also really resonated with the message, and I think that the combo of the two different styles of delivery with some sick rhyming and nice bars really all came together here. Dimed!
Posted By: Kiwi Peewee - 2019-07-08

beat - SICK ASF!!!! Intro - Didn't lik/dig it honestly felt pretty looney Ojathwill - Dude made the beat look good :O would have loved him to go on till the beat took over as well would have given his verse a well deserved high outro imo Guts - the overdubs felt a little over done on this one loved the second half of ur verse that was the shit !! Outro ? Dnt need it coz ya all saaxx like that lol :p nice overall drop man tight shit!!!
Posted By: The Saaxxx Baba - 2019-07-08

Very underground i see guts been practicing good shit i will piggy back off komps comment and say you both complimented each others styles O love the accent makes the material sound extra gutter i can hear the passion in your verse good stuff fellas keep it up RESPECT💯
Posted By: ALL-BORO - 2019-07-08

This shit was fire man good job fellas dropping a dime
Posted By: OGxCERBERUZ - 2019-07-09

Very hip hop, but i like it. I would say try to throw in a hook to make it a little more catchy, but the bars were dope.
Posted By: BizzyOne - 2019-07-09

I love how Ojath came in on that shit. Like BizNasty said this joint is VERY Hip-Hop old school oriented. The way Ojathwil came in was really slick and I fuck with it. gut's verse was a very nice switch up as well. I feel like Ojath had better microphone clarity however although this could just be because of the mixing Idrk. Gut's verse got real hot at the 1:45 mark everything here sounded fire.
Posted By: Barzooka - 2019-07-12

You two absolutely killed it. Fucked with the whole thing from beginning to end.
Posted By: Barzooka - 2019-12-12

Flames!!!
Posted By: Barzooka - 2019-12-12

Ratings:
OGxCERBERUZ: 10
Barzooka: 10
Kompz: 10
Kiwi Peewee: 10
ALL-BORO: 9
BizzyOne: 8
The Saaxxx Baba: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)