2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
CCeee vs YuckWTF
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Dredd Tha Lead vs yungcheef
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
GONZO.
By: Mind Fuck
72 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Damn, I'm glad to see other people dropping that real life shit fam. Best way to go wit it, imo. U kno this shit was dope. The lyrics r solid n set a strong picture. The only thing u need to work on is getting yo voice out there more. Nahmean? Get that shit figured out & you'll be all good. Overall def. a track worth listening to. Stay up homie!.. CLASSICK!
Posted By: B U R D E N - 2013-01-17

This was some real shit, I know how it feels when u need to get shit off ya chest. And I got friends in the same boat so if def felt this
Posted By: $ha-Money - 2013-01-21

ait real rate, real feed, the track and message was nice, i like how you talked about real shit and real problems, feed..... you need alot of work with the cadence, youre holding back, you should have snapped on this track, really left it all on the table, you need to start memorizing the lines so you dont have to read, ya flow is ait, the pauses are a no no, the flow wasnt too great, you sound monotone, i liked the message, but i didnt like the track, delivery was pretty bad, the message is dope tho, you need to go after the mic like its ya worst enemy and best friend, you need work riding the beat, and findin ya own flow. good message, bad delivery and cadence, work on thtat..... its a work in progress but uknow. real feed, rate. pz
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2013-01-24

Thanks for this fam, I just lost my brother to the shit last year and still my ass just finds a deeper hole to climb into. I ain't on the fiend grind no more least I hit my rock bottom and came out of it on top but that doesn't mean I ain't dick deep in these horse stables tryna figure out wtf the point even is anymore.Anyway not tryna make this shit about me bro, I'm just saying that it was nice to hear some reality and feel like I ain't alone in this shit cuz god damn like all my siblings and my father died on some shit, I got too few reasons to care and too few people to count and each day I get up is like finding a treasure map with no ending just to get my ass outta bed and to leave the bedroom to try and live life again. Payin my bills answering calls, watching the tube, falling out till im waking myself back up wit the other. Where in the fuk did we go wrong? My brother used to be all up on here wit me every day while back. People prolly remember him im sure. I appreciate you dropping this, I feel for you and I hope you find the light out of this deep as tunnel brother. God Bless but we both know there ain't no god where were sittin' least that's the feeling im sitting wit right now. #ItIsWhatItIs|||#RateItorHateIt|||#ItsRealLife

Posted By: Synthetto - 2022-08-16

Ratings:
$ha-Money: 10
Synthetto: 10
B U R D E N: 9
Erupt da Monsta: 5

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)