Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Sick.
By: Erupt da Monsta
102 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Rupt you SNAPPED I felt the energy & that shit had my head banging hard asf. I fucked w/ this bro
Posted By: exwhyzee - 2018-12-09

It has kind of a Young Thug / Super Love vibe to it mixed with some old school influences. The flow was really good, the production was good. Everything about this is really good IMO.
Posted By: Barzooka - 2018-12-10

presence on the mic so lit god damn, you gotta teach me these tricks bruh. Production also v good. Dime.
Posted By: Bape - 2018-12-10

Fuckin heeeel... Shit was mad, mic presence was mental, and you went innnn
Posted By: KG The Prince - 2018-12-10

I fucks with it, liked the flow and vibe... Thought you did really well on the mic, in terms of transitioning to singing/rapping, the constant switch back was cool. I liked it. Dimed.
Posted By: Seul - 2018-12-11

LOVE THA SWITCH-UPS IN YOUR FLOW, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STYLE OF TRACK THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE AFTER THA FIRST 10 SECONDS OR SO...... VERY ADDICTIVE STYLE ACTUALLY, YOU FUCKIN KILLED THAT BEAT TBH..... NICE WORK DUDE, DIME FROM ME.
Posted By: HVK - 2018-12-11

Rofl this shit was funny
Posted By: AKPRIMATE - 2018-12-15

delivery is crazy bruh crazy dope an original def not somethin i have heard anything like i fuck with it
Posted By: Phil Banks - 2018-12-21

Dope as always fam. Keep em coming!
Posted By: NOBLE - 2018-12-24

I fuck with this this the flows were Joker krazy
Posted By: Pixels - 2018-12-29

Different rap style...understood everything.. didnt sound like nobody else...the beat was clean...i give it a 9..it could do some stuff
Posted By: Panorapic - 2019-01-08

god damn rupt you're like the seed you plant and you come back and the shits a treeYOU ARE NUTSgreat delivery cadences and flow changes and love the different sound 

Posted By: FiNAL WoRD - 2020-02-11

This shit was nice, fam. Flows on point. The change ups are doep too. Gotta hear this EP, man. Dime piece. 

Posted By: Óðinn - 2023-02-19

Ratings:
HVK: 10
Seul: 10
KG The Prince: 10
Bape: 10
Phil Banks: 10
Pixels: 10
NOBLE: 10
FiNAL WoRD: 10
Óðinn: 10
exwhyzee: 9
Barzooka: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)