Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Finishline (ft sixxshot) THROWBACK.
By: Murderous Swag
146 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
#def a banger every time i hear this joint...i know why i fuck with swagg and sixx....talented dudes...real rap...#still fresh off another listen...shout out to both for this peice of music...(this is hands down my fav swagg track)...
Posted By: RELLE - 2013-05-15

You already know. chorus was nasty. the verses weren't too shabby either lol
Posted By: J u s T C - 2013-05-15

i use 2 bump this all the time (swags best track)
Posted By: Dexter3 - 2013-05-16

Lyrics was Dope, Liked the beat, it's just got that flow. This would be something I'd bump a lot. Dimed.
Posted By: UhMAZING - 2013-05-17

This is super ill homie! Flow, rhymes, emotion, and mix was on point man... a throwback that could do super well if re-released and pushed all over the net... this shit is professional as fuck!!!
Posted By: Saint-Cizzle - 2013-05-17

Both had dope flows and delivery... Swagg on deck... That hook is epic... Great throwback
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2013-05-18

yo i'm really feeling this..both did their thing in all aspects: Flow was crazy fire, lyrics were on point to the beat, w/ presence..both came correct here..Swagg repping - holla kid..Fly without the Cape/
Posted By: Mind Fuck - 2013-05-18

swag u were actually dope on this sixx was 2 dime
Posted By: dbang - 2013-05-19

Fuck it you know this shit is dope shame the beat sounds less profesional than the lyrics ... Flow of both of yall was just of the hook .... Str8 crack period
Posted By: X-Calibur - 2013-05-19

This shit was hot.. I enjoyed the beat and i thought yall killed it.. Flow was on point and lyrics were good.. Keep this shit coming..
Posted By: Phe - 2013-05-19

Its nice to hear 2 different style emcees feel comfortable on the same beat..sometimes you just gotta do what the beat says to do..it was my pleasure to ft on this joint.sixx
Posted By: Marty-McFly - 2013-05-20

Race against time but my watch is running slow
Posted By: Marty-McFly - 2013-05-20

Nothing I need to say that hasn't already been said. You already know.
Posted By: Picalo - 2013-05-24

Sick!
Posted By: MalikSum - 2013-05-25

Damn I remember this. dope stuff and def a banger.
Posted By: Wonder Gurl - 2013-05-25

i feel this shit. 10
Posted By: MstaMeGa - 2013-05-25

to be honest , this was waaay better than i thought, first off the beat was industry quality no doubt. The hook was extremely catchy and inspiring, it had a rock n roll type feel to it, which i liked a lot. Production was nice, the lyrics were spit with sharp clarity and very rhythmically stayed on beat...fuckin dime dope
Posted By: skinEC~RRR~ - 2013-07-16

the whole scheme by swag was dope six did his thing too..dope track
Posted By: I LOVED RULE - 2013-07-25

killed it..nice scheming
Posted By: RainMatrixIsaBitch - 2013-09-08

awwwwwwwww shieeeeeeeet, dis bump.. nice oerall composition ehre.. nothing relaly bad to say tbh.. kuddos i wanna see some newer shit doe shun
Posted By: V3numb - 2014-02-18

came back for another listen,swag got a nice as fuck delivery and scheme going on. good shit man. Six was decent with the flow too. Industry level tbh
Posted By: NatsHubby - 2014-04-08

Everyones gonna say im hatin n shit but i think the song was meh... just my opinion not even gonna vote
Posted By: lyricalscience - 2017-12-27

Dope.
Posted By: Void the space bar - 2018-04-15

I remember this. Used to listen to it on my mp3 player on my way to highschool. 10s all around! Extreme nostalgia 

Posted By: Bnas - 2024-01-21

Ratings:
X-Calibur: 10
Saint-Cizzle: 10
J u s T C: 10
Marty-McFly: 10
UhMAZING: 10
MstaMeGa: 10
I LOVED RULE: 10
MalikSum: 10
Picalo: 10
RainMatrixIsaBitch: 10
NatsHubby: 10
skinEC~RRR~: 10
Bnas: 10
dbang: 10
Wonder Gurl: 10
V3numb: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
Dexter3: 10
RELLE: 10
Mind Fuck: 10
Phe: 10
Void the space bar: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)