4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
NiceDuck vs Tonytheman
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Tonytheman vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
He Gon' Be Mad (Interp Diss).
By: AfterThought
109 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
i fucks with it.. you already know i hit you up on the chat bout the negatives but i fucks with it though.. keep doing what you do homie.
Posted By: Xanda - 2013-02-20

Not bad, not really my style, but you did it up nice tho.
Posted By: Letum - 2013-02-20

on some 50 cent shit. pretty dope, funny too.. bars needed more heat but flow was solid.
Posted By: Shezso Eu - 2013-02-20

very dope, good job...quick but to the point...id be willing to be he doesnt respond
Posted By: FreezyCT - 2013-02-20

DAMMNN AT going in..Shits CLASSICK!!!! Good shit my dude, We will see what come of this!!!
Posted By: iiMAGE - 2013-02-20

dope fam game keep on improvin
Posted By: Pugz - 2013-02-20

quickest death ever made lol..nah good shit tho fam, that thriller laugh at the end was a coo add as well
Posted By: ADvOcAtE™ - 2013-02-20

had a 50 feel to it hook was dope the verse was nice only critique is should have been another verse or 2 ide say this was nice shots dope delivery etc see what he comes back with
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2013-02-20

nice quick first shot fam, lets see what he responds with
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2013-02-20

oh its official now. u already kno.. THIZZLE
Posted By: GRizzEAT - 2013-02-21

Really really feeling the hook. It's just a shame the verses didn't really follow the statement made in the hook. The set up from the hook made for sooooo much potential for a witty stinging and smooth diss to follow, but the verse just didn't follow suit. It's like you wanted to make a whole track: 4 hooks and 3 verses but just gave up. A real missed opportunity. The hook was really that good though, smooth slick simple catchy and to the point.
Posted By: J u s T C - 2013-02-21

Lmfao.. Sweet...not gonna listen yet... But yo...check it...shark tank battle comin up this saturday.... Like they say...any press is good press...thank you.... Dont worry tho...ur efforts werent a waste i will respond...but like i said...shark tank vol 12...interp vs relit...hosted by malakai ...co host big dubbz.... Really solid card with alot of un noticed talent...i will keep you updated as the battles hit youtube.... Again...thanks at....nothing works better for views than hater aimed promotion....will listen sunday... 10 for the advertising space....
Posted By: Interp - 2013-02-21

Forgot the ten...
Posted By: Interp - 2013-02-21

Havent listened yet...just came by a day later so see how ya tracks doing...wow...your shits poppin homie...nobody else comments...thats amazing...neway...ive wrote you up a lil sumthin ...comin soon...i was gonna promote a bit more...but my message is still right there.... Glad my name got you them first views.....u gotta get the rest yourself tho...
Posted By: Interp - 2013-02-22

^^ views ?? lmaooo #ComeOnSon Dope diss! #10
Posted By: Mic-Check - 2013-02-22

Actually this track has the lowest plays out of all my other ones right now. Lol, this is only the warnin shot homie.
Posted By: AfterThought - 2013-02-23

Thanks for the promotion....dont be mad cus i said jump...and u were stupid enough to say "how high" lmfao....idiot
Posted By: Interp - 2013-02-23

Anytime champ, you gon love this next promo track im cookin
Posted By: AfterThought - 2013-02-23

Want a shoutout in my intro/outro at the battle....its the least i could do for the promotional space....#usedyouswag
Posted By: Interp - 2013-02-23

hook sounded like fifty,,beat is dope with the classical rhythm,,dope,,i dig that..lyrics were descent,,could of been more disturbing for a diss track but noot bad,,
Posted By: mister jon flako - 2013-02-23

You knoe about it now dont you...as well as anyone who hates me will.... You have no marketing knowledge ...... do you...dave your a fuckin retard ..its called hype....neway AT...ill give this a listen tonight....thanx for being my bitch...
Posted By: Interp - 2013-02-26

Get in the way i mmmurda them, i mmmurda then haha. Ferrari AT 50. MMMURDA.
Posted By: RULE - 2013-03-17

Shits toooo catchy lol.
Posted By: RULE - 2013-08-21

Ratings:
Pugz: 10
Shezso Eu: 10
GRizzEAT: 10
ADvOcAtE™: 10
RULE: 10
FreezyCT: 10
iiMAGE: 10
Mic-Check: 10
Interp: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Erupt da Monsta: 9
Xanda: 9
mister jon flako: 9
Letum: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)