Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
You FUCKING tease.
By: Brutally Honest
102 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
This shit was dope as hell son nice to see you back posting again
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2012-09-03

woop
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2012-09-03

im not even going to listen to this thats how rare this is. here your 10. welcome back... -ctm
Posted By: Dexter3 - 2012-09-03

10'd
Posted By: J u s T C - 2012-09-03

Looking forward to hearing all of that 2nd track glad to see you still dropping knowledge and thx 4 the feedback
Posted By: Slypro - 2012-09-03

the man is back! these tracks are ill, i stoped for a while myself..2nd track hook is crazy,,, you know me.. lol..
Posted By: John J - 2012-09-03

omg the king of skinny jeans (buttonflys) is back!!!!!!!!! hows the golf course this year bro??? U STILL TRYING TO SAVE BLACK PEOPLE? I SEE HEAVY THOUGHTS ACTUALLY WAS ABLE TO SIT UP OUT OF BED AND TYPE A ONE WORD COMMENT...THAT MF IS MAKING PROGRESS... FUCK YOO TRACK BITCH....COME GET SOME BITCH!!!
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-09-03

was cool u need a pop filter
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2012-09-03

I'm kind of mad that my randomly drink ass even posted these...they were basically samples for tracks that I have yet to take to the studio to record... If anyone finds a pic of me in skinny jeans I'll give em a G. Hint: it's never happened. I don't own them.
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2012-09-03

Lmao^ I be doing that shit

Sup b , Itz been a minute indeed.. Nice to see yah still working.. Pieces were all dope . Beats illy, deep vibes 4 sure... Keep grindin em out as usual.. pufpuff pass the dime bag of purple urkle up :high:
Posted By: -Marz- - 2012-09-03

why all the drinking trav???? r u trying to drown out all the disappointment and shame that u have caused to ur family and let alone to yourself....u almost 30 if not over and all u got is well... nothing....was it all worth it? those regrets keeping u up at night? failure has to haunt u....keep ur head up bud...ull be ok.....i hope not :(

These are dope real shit and Lmao at Benson
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2012-09-03

Did you just describe yourself?

The only thing in ashamed about is the fact that I was ever immature enough to come on this site and argue with cats as insecure as you are. Wake up kid. Do something positive for yourself. Sound body, sound mind.

been a minute mayne .. but still droppin nothin but fire ... dope lil tracks .. hope to hear em fully .. shits gonna be real dope .. 10 all day mayne .. keep grindin n doin you no matter wat
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2012-09-03

dont even get pulled into the bs honest .. i made that mistake and fought with half this site for the last 2 months when i started rapping again... its really a waist of time to fight with 3 grade mind sets...make ya music even if your the only one that likes it.. which isnt always the case... just letsbeef

i have 3 awesome healthy kids.. a big ass crib ( ask swag ), a awesome job as an electrician, money in the bank, i go to work everyday with a smile on my face, respect in my city, go and do fun shit with my family all the time...life is good...see im a hobby rapper son..i dont live in a dream world.....so yeah i love to WAKE UP...cuz i love what im waking up too.....and lol at just c...jumpin in to save the man who he idolizes and stole his swagg from....good shit..... lol at the pep talks by the other rappers..YALL KEEP SUCKIN HIS DICK.....THATS WHAT YALL DO BEST...SINCERELY....BENSON THE GREAT

ben.. the pep talk by other rappers?? like i dont know your referring to me? b honest has been a friend of mine since he came to this site. your hobby rapper statement sounds like your just a ticket biter... now i have never had probs with you but dont you dare say im on here to kiss ass on this site cause u know i will shit on anyone here inc b honest as you know from past history. give the man the respect that he is good at his craft and doesnt fuck with anyone unless fucked with.. hence what this site has done with me when i came back from your lil arab phill banks... swagz and ticket crew.. thats the only dick sucking i been seeing around here.

once again im stooping to levels i should never by even posting that but i fight so hard to stay quiet.. and stop bragging about what u have .. the ones that cry broke..98% of the time have money, and its also the other way around.

Yo bhonest just a heads up I logged in on my phone this morning and went to scroll down and accidentally deleted dbangs comment...Unintentional but his rate is still good.My fault man

Yo john j no disrespect intended but you are disrespecting bh by spamming his track with the bullshit arguement enraged comments.Let it be

imm 100% sure he takes no offence to it. benn might tho... and spam literally in terms would be me posting my track links or some site all over his shit.. this has a comment box for a reason and these are clearly comments of opinion

yo john..lol...why dont u spit out bh's dick and throw down the pom poms yo... that shit is embarrassin lol stop it....i dont give a fuck what a bh thinks cuz he used to come onto my tracks and hate on the shit out of nowhere..he wasnt nowhere to be seen on lb and bammm he ran to my tracks...no others..lol... so i have plenty reason to hate on dude...and i can..cuz well..ITS LETSBEEF!!!! AND IVE BEEN ON HERE FOR FOUR YEARS BRO..U AINT THE ONLY MF BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR YEARS SMH

AND HOBBY RAPPER IS AN OLD TERM ON HERE DUMBASS...U TRULY ARE ONE DUMB MF TBH

benn... you dont want me to saint c you ;)

and yes i been on here for years... but was i on here for almost 3?? 2009.. one or two track 2010... but whats the point of saying that... this is a rap site and hey whay ya know i rap!

JOHN U THINK PHIL AND SWAG MADE U GET MAD...U AINT GOT NO IDEA WHAT ILL DO TO U..U NEED TO FALL BaCK..AND LET THE MAN DEFEND HIMSELF..AND U NEED TO GO LICK UR NUTS OR IMMA HAVE U AND UR GIRL FUCKIN WIGGIN THE FUCK OUT ..PROMISE U

U WANT ME TO PHIL BANKS, JUST C, AND SWAGZ U? THE LIST IS TOOO LONG BRO..

ummm... as i recall any track by them to me was weak... and swagz never even wrote one.. he just comment warred,,, benn your skill is as good as my left foot trying to draw a perfect face,, so basically what your saying is like ticket.. you'll just make up a bunch of shit you will die for in a diss to make another man look bad.. have fun with that... that really shows no artist talents what so ever... just a phoney screaming for props

funny ass rappers make me laugh ( shock g)

BENSONS PUNCHLINES 894849234783 TIMES > JOHNS PUNCHLINES.... ANYWAY UR COMING AT ME...NOT ME COMING AT U..SO WHY ARE U LECTURING ME BOUT DOING USELESS WASTES OF TIMES ON BEEF?

because of this statement -----lol at the pep talks by the other rappers..YALL KEEP SUCKIN HIS DICK.....THATS WHAT YALL DO BEST...SINCERELY....BENSON THE GREAT Posted By: BENSON THE GREAT - 2012-09-03

go to work homie... thats the only ''buzz '' you got

WOW UR SENSITIVE LMFAOOOO...

lmao.. funny coming from you

No john what your doing is spamming son your in a comment war on somebodies elses shit and your arguement isnt even on the topic of the track.But whateva as long as bh aint got a problem with it ill let it ride.......................as far as me replying as u can tell i aint even replying to whitz(Ive got alot on my agenda for at least the next month and a half im completely booked)I.E video tournament a solo ep and a duo tape with ferno to finish.Ive not got any time to go back and fourth with battle tracks

DROP A TRACK OR MOVE ON.... ILL LET U DECIDE UR BEST OPTION

knowing bh, he will be laughing at me and benn for even going here,, as for you swagz... you know u been a very bad boy... all you letsbeef ''hobby'' rappers really think you have something and cover up your weakness with ''well this is just my ''hobby'' i got no passion fame.. but this is know hobby for me it is a passion, music when it comes to making it your self can be taken as a game.. hobby etc.. like your selfs... or something u really love to do and the term '';making it'' or being famous is irrelevant

benn, for me to waist 20 mins of my life droping 50-100 bars on you is like me telling my 2 year old to have a spelling contest with me... smh

Lol this blew up quick. Lol @ Ben on a mission.

id sun u son...stop foolin urself....ur lines are weak.... ur good at flow and delivery..my lines will make u look ameteur..this is what i do son....get educated..or get sonned

oh and swagz... gotta laugh right now.. your a mod now? so u magically matured?? this same man 2 weeks ago googling my name and saying he was gonna kill my wife and 2 year old kid?? swagz... dont drink and drive buddy ;) i pray for you and your lost baby

been .. wow your gassed.. your trash wose then swagz body in the trunk track... way worse... and that shit was the funniest in a bad way white hillbilly trying to be a g thing i ever heard

COMING FROM A DUDE WHO IS ON THIS TRACK WALL PERFORMING ORAL SEX AND CHEERLEADING ON AND FOR ANOTHER RAPPER..AND U GOT SONNED BY TICKET, PHIL BANKS, JUST C...ETC.ETC..EVERYTIME U IN A BEEF U GET SMASHED OR CATCH FEELINGS HAVING UR A BITCH ON HERE STICKIN UP FOR U..SMH..WOW UR A THREAT...BIGGEST BITCH ON THE SITE AWARD GOES OUT TO...WELL JOHN AND HIS GIRL

LAST COMMENT...DROP OR STFU LMFAOOOOOO REAL SHIT PUSSY

uggh... yous got me again... i gotta stop fighting with kids.. they just never learn .. benn you been smaked around by every good rapper on this site .. you really think u could son me? lmao... go wash ya 3 cars...only shine u gonna get around here

Lmfaoo @ the whole white hillbilly stereotype..........Son just because you from the south doesnt make you a hillbilly......And as far as the whole driving drunk fairytale to me losing my kid.That only shows pure ignorance in you.And yes im a mod as far as the whole raping your wife that was said AFTER u made up your little theory inside your head that you seem to think is ENTIRELY TRUE.Its actually typical of a new york dude to NOT be into hiphop originating in the south...........so tbh i expected that coming from you.Have a good day johnny boy

well see thats where your wrong.. Just c had some funny line.. i gave him that.... banks is a biter takeing lines from main stream and his own friends,, ticket would not frop a track instead did a battle which anyone with ears knows i won that but your right... people suck dick around here so he won that.,,, but we all know the truth* any hiphop head does. and benn u suck... really..

i only diss the best on this site....if u post a track.. I GUESS ILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION

swagz... now now lil boy... im pretty sure the post is still up and dated when u said all that shit 1st .. not the point tho... pc gs anit doing shit.... go ahead make some trash tracks on get ya boys to drop lol, lmao!!! and tens but in the back of your head yous know im better then you, ticket, benn and phill... just cause your friends tell u your good does not mean u are... fucking groupys

lmfao! at benns last comment.. yea i will be so honored to be diss by someone with a 3rd level rap flow and word play

dog your last just c diss you sounded like a stoned mexican.. beat it

now that this is going on longer then i wanted,, my bad bh... you know how this gets tho... you been here.

wtf how do u accidently delete my comment swag?? didnt no u were a mod! wow ne1 can b mod huh .... n BH i said wow even got heavy 2 pop his head out the woodworks huh! cool samples b nice 2 hear u droppn again ...check my latest tracks out b!!!!
Posted By: dbang - 2012-09-03

JOHN J SOUNDS LIKE A BITCH WHO KISSES HIS HOOKER LOOKIN BITCHES ASS ALL DAY WITH NO JOB IN A SHITHOLE APARTMENT WHERE THE CEILING TILES LOOK LIKE SOMEONE SHIT AND PISSED ON EM...WITH LINES THAT ARE SO WACK EVERYONE STOPS LISTENING AFTER 20 SECONDS....AND GOT KIDS WITH DOWNS AND SHIT.... YEAH UR DOPE

lmao... your talking about my old crib in that video when i wasnt even married... not the point.. stop trying to be ticket number 2.. shits played making things up about people to try to sound like a better rapper... you know how u sound like a better rapper? by rapping.. which u cant do very well... lmao .. so good luck if u drop a track on me.. probaly wont even responed knowing your sound and talent.. now go to work with a smile on ya face tomorrow cause your heads in clouds

$100 say's Ben drops a Dias within the next 48 hours. Any takers?

$100 say's Ben drops a diss within the next 48 hours. Any takers?

lmao!!!

How i accidentally deleted it is irrelevant to even say again.........If u need to know reread my comment where i explained it.And johnny im not going to argue or rant with you back and fourth that shit is extremely childish and fucking ignorant tbh.But enjoy your rant with ben.......As far as you being ''better'' than the names you mentioned.......All i can say is at least you believe in yourself regardless of how farfetched that statement is.Anyways enjoy the rest of your labor day youngin

only youngins here are people that drink with there pregnant wife in the care and wind up killing there unborn,,, oh and benn who some how thinks he better then rappers as myself, bh, miccheck, saintc, the list goes on.. notice none of those names think you or benn are good? haha... wake up

in the car*

and lets not forget swaagz you just pmed me to forget the beef and get on a track with u .. lmao!

mic-check voted for me for hof..and i beat him in a 32 vs 32..and he beat me yes...but gave me respect..cizzle..we go back and forth for the sport..we have done collabs and been in the same crew via his invite..and we are now... bhonest has told me on many occasions i can rap and likes my lines...but we butt heads and yes he dissed me but only cuz out of respect..ive beefed with alof of cats in the game bro... won son .lost some..but at the end of day they respect me cuz i have heart and go at em hard... theres more than just what u consider greatness that makes u a standout rapper son

OMG JOHN J'S WOMAN IS A HERMAPHADYTE ...............................ITS TRUE YOU GUYS

I find it funny that the 1 guy who came in here acting like the bigger man ended up stooping the lowest.

swagz... go kill another on of your kids.. benn your getting boring

*cough* as you were.

wow... for once i agree with just c

and i only agree cause i let my anger get the best of me.

and you know what swagz.. i am sorry for the low blows but i would have never ever went there with you untill you was googling me name... puting family member names up with warrents ... talking about raping peoples wifes and killing kids,.,,, maybe if u didnt stoop so low i wouldnt wind up falling into this amuter comment war

immature* excuse me

Not necc just c i was proving a valid point that its not hard to fabricate something on the internet.That kid story is about as true as your statement thinking your the best on the site john j.But as you were..........

i never... EVER said i was the best on this site.. or by any rapper by that means... BUT im better then the names i have dissesd here

I am not going to argue any further though.I have listened to this joint more than once.Truely some dope tracks in the making keep grinding bh

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion im glad your confident in yourself.....Have a great day

children. please stop.

But you did lose your kid by your immature drinking... same way you went from 1st post to last.. i see the change with every drink that burns ya chest ...like that one night... you got so angey at ya girl.. you threw a slap while driving....she screams..... cars flip... no baby now.. have another sip

Seriously if you so called guys think your gonna get me mad guess again you sound like jerk offs talking shit about somebody that has nothing to do with this so just for like 5 minutes relax take a deep breathe and think wow shes right I am acting maybe just a little immature...so try to get me mad your just making yourself look like little boys
Posted By: JohnJsGirl - 2012-09-03

damn babe... why u gottaa shut em all up.. im having fun clowning and breaking hearts.. you i dont wtach ya shows, lol

you know i dont *

Your so hooked on your fabricated story its actually funny.If thats how it happened johnny boy in your secluded little mind which you have no type of document or any proof for that matter to back up your misguided little story.So exactly how did this ''accident i was drunk driving in'' occur?

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO LET SOME BLACK GUYS RUN TRAINS ON U LIKE U USED TO RIGHT BEFORE U MET JOHN....JOHN WANTED TO TASTE A BLACK DICK SO HE CHOSE TO FRENCH KISS U.....

I mean that is what you so ultimately want to achieve is be the center of attention right?Spotlights on you pal tell us the story

swagz... you know what happen... i got my sources ... and your dumb enough to put a smiley face by your comment when u said on fernos track ''yea i did lose a kid'' and then change ya name to Murderous, funny causei know your lyrics anit,. you what are referring to?

benn... what do your fansties have to do with this beef.. weirdo

Ohhh shit it's on caps shit is getting crazy... BENSON THE GREAT your a funny guy your just making yourself look more and more like a jerk

Oh shit ... its gotten real... CAPS ARE ON!

IM SURE HER ASSHOLE WAS AS BIG ASS TACO SALAD BOWL BEFORE U EVER FELL IN LOVE WITH HER...U HAVE TO WIPE HER ASS WITH A GARDEN HOSE.... SHITS NASTY... AND U LOVE THAT DICKHOLSTER....HAVE FUN KISSING THAT MOUTH AND HAD MORE DICKS THAN A 70S PHONE BOOK IN IT

YOU BETTER BLELIEVE IT... IM A WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIGGER DICK THEN YOU LIMPPY... CAPS ON! TOO REAL

Oh shit getting all creative or maybe it's your conscience because in reality thats your girl ... just saying

dicks in a 70s phone book... wow.. you wordplayed the name richard .. 3rd grade.... step up

HAVE UR BITCH TALK FOR U SOME MORE JOHN....SHE HAS UR BALLS IN HER PURSE....U BETTER LET THE MAN OF THE HOUSE AND BREADWINNER DO ALL THE TALKING..UR JUST WELL A NANNY...

OMG JOHNNY GOT THE LINE....I THOUGHT THAT LINE WAS GONNA BE HARDER FOR U TO GET THAN A FULL TIME JOB OR MAN STATUS IN UR CRIB

na.. i think my wife could beat u rapping, lmao.. thats how bad u are.. she watched me long enough .. think see can rip u a new asshole ....then wash it with a garden hole... dont make me sanit c you, lmao

Ijs tell us the story on how it happened.I did comment agreeing that ive lost an unborn child recently NEVER denied that.However the way youve fabricated it wasnt the way it went down.Ive got plenty of documents to prove your little misguided shit wrong.And tbh have contemplated on scanning them and posting them to prove you wrong.But then got to thinking at the end of the day this shit is the internet and I dont have to proof shit to none of you faggots on here.Btw this will be my LAST comment..................and ive just noticed BH asking yall to politely stop.So if the comment war goes further an infraction will be thrown

BENSON or LARRY whatever the fuck your name is it's not me talking for him it's me standing up for myself probably something your girl don't do much of thats why it's such a big shock when I do now stop be so angry and take caps off after all it if LB right

DAWG ..... STOP TRYING TO HANG WITH THE BIG BOYS....GO BACK AND PUT ON UR APRON AND GET THOSE GOD DAMN DISHES DONE BEFORE UR BITCH SLAPS U OFF THE COMPUTER.... U DO WHAT THAT BITCH SAYS OR U DONT EAT OR HAVE A ROOF OVER UR HEAD..UR HER THIRD CHILD WHO LOOKS LIKE COUNT DRACULA WITH NO FANGS...THAT DONE SUCK BLOOD BUT RAPPERS DICKS...LIKE FOR INSTANCE BH'S DICK ON THIS WALL..AS UR DOING NOW..GOOD JOB..ULL BE THE BEST ON THE SITE SOON ENOUGH...GET BETTER JOKES BRO..UR FAILING HARD

IM DONE SPAMMIN THIS TRACK WALL...EVEN THO I HATE U BH...MY BAD

i have no roof over my head but im a pc figthing with as well as my wife on another... go wash ya 3 cars.... your already washed up here

Now go tip some cows or whatever it is you do in hicksville and try not holding your nose when you rap cause thats exactly what you sound like it haha wait instead of brensen the great change your name to B-RAD you know malibus most wanted I'm telling you all jokes aside just gotta lose some pounds

swagz now... you cant go banning people for beefing on lets beef.. try it.. see how long u last a mod

children. please stop. Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2012-09-03 This is the last warning and proof the homie BH doesnt condone on the faggotry amongst his track.Im going to go through and delete all the bullshit comments.

b said kids please stop in the trems we are acting stupid.. bh can make a commplant to an mod besides from your self'' here really feels that way'' and he dont since this site knows we dont not get along.

You wouldnt be banned it would be an infraction for spamming.Now this dude is supposed to be ya homie and your continously disrespecting him by carrying on some pointless arguement with somebody youve never even met before in your entire life and never will.You can beef all you want but take that shit to the forums as that is what they are there for.Im not saying dont start a ruckus.Shit i encourage you to start shit thats what this site needs imo.But take it elsewhere....(To the forums thats what they are there for)

if he really feels that way*

fine... screw you guys..... im going home... drive SAFE swagz

BH if you want all the irrelevant comments deleted holla at me.

benson waits for diss...looks at ink pen...and breaks off into an evil laugh

last comment on bh's song.. your gonna be waiting a pretty long time, im not gonna disss you 1st your really not worth my time.. swagz wasn't as well he just pissed me off enough that i did.
Posted By: John J - 2012-09-04

This still going? And don't delete the comments. Leave them as a reminder to 1 and all of this epic face palm moment.
Posted By: J u s T C - 2012-09-04

benson, jj, swag AND jjs girl... U ARE ALL RETARDS!! hahahaha seriously 3 grown men and a girl all arguing over who gets to lick the window 1st!! nice tracks bh, as 4 u other retards hurry up and do something bout this or be quiet!!(and i dont mean delete comments or get ur banning stick swag)
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2012-09-04

also bh u should drop a few more unfinished bits and pieces on here every now and again, enjoyed these
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2012-09-04

Dope shit bro. Shame it got muddled in the comment section. Pay it no mind, just post the music. Nothing wrong with that. Some cats just enjoy THAT aspect alone on here...
Posted By: Saint-Cizzle - 2012-09-04

Unique and different all around. BH you still that dude man. And I look all the way up and see heavythoughtz!! Damn! Were these older tracks or something recent? And fuck these haters man....
Posted By: KFLu - 2012-09-05

And Im not stealing this faggot above mes comment....I didnt see that.
Posted By: KFLu - 2012-09-05

they are personal tracks...the caption was an in the moment joke to myself
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2012-09-05

Smh .. grumpy old men .. saddens me .. :)
Posted By: Mic-Check - 2012-09-05

the day i log in to LB for the first time in a while I run into a track by BH....been amin boss...how u been? Ill tracks my dude, a bunch of samples I see...lol you FUCKING tease haha....... lyrics are on point as usual
Posted By: Diesel S - 2012-09-05

some things never change
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2012-09-06

@Atrophy I dont diss techno artists...i like to stick within hip hop....
Posted By: KFLu - 2012-09-06

^ Your mad cuz i called u a faggot.....i understand...i would be pissed too....

Atrophy smh....lets get on a real note right quick.....im a grown ass man and you still live with your Mom....which i stopped doing at 15.....and you call me a pussy with social problems? Im not the loner sitting in mommas living room mothafucker. Put the pills down...they fucking with you hard now man smh.... benny.

sick track homie
Posted By: stricc - 2012-09-06

came back on to see if swag had said anything dumb only to find atrophy spewing self important STILL semi delusional bullshit and as he is white uses the only card he can pull to justify why people would "hate" on him,ill save u ur next essay troph, its not coz ur a jew its coz u dont make fuckin sense, now i have no hate towards u bt everytime u go off pretending to be well educated it sickens me as it all reeks of deep rooted insecurity!i am not gettin into a comment war or beef as its a waste of time with u but tell those 5000 fans i say hi!lol
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2012-09-07

lol.. i come back to the site and the stove was lite, bh comes back and the pot gets stirred lmao..
Posted By: John J - 2012-09-08

Ratings:
John J: 10
stricc: 10
Saint-Cizzle: 10
Slypro: 10
Murderous Swag: 10
JohnJsGirl: 10
Dexter3: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Heavythoughtz: 10
dbang: 10
Boss-MC: 10
Diesel S: 10
-Marz-: 10
KFLu: 10
J u s T C: 10

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)