Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
((((Haz Diss)))).
By: BLACKNUCKLEZ323
131 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............................Panther is goin for Blood....."More injuries than Iverson"......."Trynna Be Cassidy..Access Denied"....Epic Shit.....1000000
Posted By: FeRnO - 2010-12-18

very hard hitting crisp lil diss on haz...this is worthy of a reply.... ill give it a stong 6
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2010-12-18

panther still exists? thought he got murdered along time ago...guess this guy haunting ppl now.
Posted By: Ryzo ETP - 2010-12-18

"Tryna be cassidy access denied" and Like a "Buf-a-lo soldier" parts we're woah...if you can make the rest of ya shit sound as polished as those parts..you'll be a problem ez...10'd
Posted By: Just C - 2010-12-18

alot of lines in this..i've listened like 5 times now
Posted By: Just C - 2010-12-18

haz is a racist punk
Posted By: LlL WAYNE - 2010-12-18

TESTING
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2010-12-19

NOW IMA EXPLAIN THIS WAS ACTUALLY ONE OF PANTHERS BETTER TRACKS IVE HEARD AND IF PANTHER COULD DEVELOP A RHYTHM CONSISTENTLY HED DEF PROPOSE AS A PROBLEM TO LB

IDK why cats hypin this track up.... You started off real good the first few bars....Shit was a cool diss but Wasnt feelin the delivery on this joint tho. Flow was shaky at points too, you need to clarify your bars a bit more i think. Pronunciation. Lets hear what u got to say..... but still some nice personal lines ... The lyrical aspect of this track was fine.... just hard to listen to.... lol And yo panther callin out people for Racism is like Soulja boy callin out people for shitty lyrics.... lmao cmon fam..... and Haz gon' wreck this (if he decides to respond).... Real Talk. No hate. EZ
Posted By: Next Level ~R I P~ - 2010-12-19

I'll give this a high 7 for committing suicide...
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2010-12-19

^^^^^^^^^WHY IS THIS BUM RATING A DISS WITH HIS NAME IN THE MIX?SMH

No H8 But this is Panthers Hardest Diss Yet....If U differ than Ur Crazy(next level)...At Least Give respect and Props when its due....damn....I know Haz and Them Boys gonna come back hard.....
Posted By: FeRnO - 2010-12-19

yea next is on some other shit...panther impressed me with some real solid sections of the track...and dubz fuck off rating ya own diss...smh
Posted By: Just C - 2010-12-19

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why dont you use your own hook, faggot... i got u racist prick.
Posted By: Haz - 2010-12-19

u guys think this is good? lol for #1 i dont try to act like cassidy faggot.. so nice personal.... your lame... u will be lucky if i reply to this trash faggot. GSQUAD
Posted By: Haz - 2010-12-19

black people are comedy gold
Posted By: Eternal Rhyme - 2010-12-19

Ok ferno cool it might be his "hardest diss yet" ... that dont mean my comment dont hold no water. I gave the dude credit for his lyrical display in this. Im sorry for speaking my mind ferno. It is what it is. an 8. My rate stands.
Posted By: Next Level ~R I P~ - 2010-12-19

Werd Up.....Dat's Ur Opinion
Posted By: FeRnO - 2010-12-19

lol this nigga picked 'hate me now'
Posted By: Eternal Rhyme - 2010-12-19

see i was born and raised in the projects in newyork city (lillian wald houses/amsterdam houses) so me being spanish all my life i grew up around other spanish and blacks..white people or chinesse people werent in the hood like we were..so i grew up hollering at my niggas like WAT UP!!..but never i mean NEVER did i disrespectfully call ANYONE a nigger before..in the hood you never hear it as a form of disrespect (unless its the police) and believe me we can tell the difference when we hear it..some people shouldnt ever use it cuz when they learned the word they learned it as a disrespectful..so anyway enough of that..track was nicely done..2 verses that flowwed well and had some cool lines mixed in..wasnt really punchline heavy but it got the job done
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2010-12-19

THIS NO OFFENSE TO HAZ OR JAY DUB BUT DAAAAAAAAAAAAM THIS DISS WAS ONE OF PANTHERS HARDEST DISSES LMAO..........and ive been on hear 2 years and trust me this diss iS HIS BEST.........i was impressed!!!!Def worth a Response!!!!!but im sure Haz and Jay gonna come back!hope so so i can hear it!!!!10 all day anything less is hate!!
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2010-12-19

We must not be listening to the same song felon
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2010-12-19

yeah i listened 2xs i have nothing to lose or gain its my opinion...........what i said i meant..........lol
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2010-12-20

ahahahha dimed! So true.
Posted By: DjNarcotize - 2010-12-20

that was raw
Posted By: State Of Mind12 - 2010-12-20

huh
Posted By: BLACKNUCKLEZ323 - 2010-12-20

wtf are yall on about man! this was not 1 of his best but ive heard panther do way better i was kinda suprised he didnt go that hard ...10z newayz
Posted By: dbang - 2010-12-23

Ratings:
FeRnO: 10
Murderous Swag: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
Just C: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
LlL WAYNE: 10
dbang: 10
DjNarcotize: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Eternal Rhyme: 9
State Of Mind12: 9
Next Level ~R I P~: 8
Jay-Dub: 7
Haz: 0
Ryzo ETP: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)