Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Phil Banks Diss(Inside Job).
By: M-Rock
255 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
the nerve of this mutha fucka talkin bout a g.c when if not for v.p his man wouldnt have beat me. All this glutton for punishment is accomplishin, attackin me and relivin a tourney he got demolished in, is diggin his own plot. He itchin to go rot, the sling is dope spot - giants fall when the stone shot. He said he slept on Boro but that wasnt the case, what a disgace, you tried ya best and got punched in the face. Your team ridin only means that you truckin the waste, that load(lod) of trash better learn from your fuckin mistakes. Gave em a head start - I wanted a race - he runnin in place - Im givin chase(banks) - reason for uppin the pace. The shoe fits - he better call this loss a defeat, since the kick drum is steady bootin em off of the beat. Gettin at me ensures(insures) he doesnt have a health care, my enriched lyrics make Bel Air look like welfare. His video battles like watchin the land of the brim, when the cameras on phils hat is more candid than him. Thats why Im leary about lod's ranks leader, if you stash in the mattress you dont trust banks neither. In comparison his flow flails and spits weak, this is (uneven) I got (phil conoein) shit's creek. An incomplete mc that keeps the bar way lowered, Im about to call phil "the void" from this day forward. Protects his identity hidin his face in the dark, I protect mine by shreddin all bank statements apart. So this is self-defense murder - no budgin the rock, when this job is done Im gettin off without punchin the clock. He currently tries pullin bitches to know a veil, rhymin in striccs shadows gettin real old and stale. Yall wont prevail against my brigade, this live grenade wont ask why youre scared- just leave your teams livest wire frayed(why ya fraid). Bank's account of this event better include specifics, like how his track had to (yeild) to one wit (higher interest). And how he wished he could withdraw from this war, but it was too late by the time he saw what he was in for. Sad, cause I see his potential for bein top shelf, thats an inside job, Banks keeps robbin himself.
Posted By: M-Rock - 2013-10-11

shred bank statements was dope as fuck!! real nice work, one Man army taking down emcees all over the site
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2013-10-11

"the nerve of this mutha fucka talkin bout a g.c when if not for v.p his man wouldnt have beat me. All this glutton for punishment is accomplishin, attackin me and relivin a tourney he got demolished in, is diggin his own plot. He itchin to go rot, the sling is dope spot - giants fall when the stone shot. He said he slept on Boro but that wasnt the case, what a disgace, you tried ya best and got punched in the face." "His video battles like watchin the land of the brim, when the cameras on phils hat is more candid than him." okay!!!!
Posted By: Jewry Kane - 2013-10-11

"the nerve of this mutha fucka talkin bout a g.c when if not for v.p his man wouldnt have beat me. All this glutton for punishment is accomplishin, attackin me and relivin a tourney he got demolished in, is diggin his own plot. He itchin to go rot, the sling is dope spot - giants fall when the stone shot. He said he slept on Boro but that wasnt the case, what a disgace, you tried ya best and got punched in the face." "His video battles like watchin the land of the brim, when the cameras on phils hat is more candid than him." okay!!!!
Posted By: Jewry Kane - 2013-10-11

Nice diss
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2013-10-11

sikk b
Posted By: dbang - 2013-10-12

twas a great diss
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2013-10-12

dayum...real nice diss bruh. cant wait for the response!
Posted By: Crack Money - 2013-10-12

lol, at the old skool samples in the intro, and was feelin ya rundmc sample .. WHO WANNA BE DOWN WIT THE BULLLLLLLZ
Posted By: ILLoKWENT - 2013-10-13

that's what I'm talkin bout.............phil we don't believe you............anothet 1 finished by LORD M ROCK THE GREAT.........stronghold approved
Posted By: ALL-BORO - 2013-10-13

You already know mennnng
Posted By: WHITZ - 2013-10-16

"blum blum blum..fuck outta here" lmaoooo that intro had me dyin... good work here my nigga AC GANG
Posted By: Streetz De Hood - 2013-10-17

nice diss track
Posted By: Flako Boom - 2013-10-17

Lol come on son!..good job on this joint..should be a epic track battle
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2013-10-19

dope shit....vocals clean...lyrics had me laughing....i love the end "banks keep robbin himself." solid track
Posted By: B L O C C - 2013-10-21

Listened to this a bunch but somehow haven't dropped a rate. Good shit M-rock you continue to kill it.
Posted By: Manhattan - 2013-10-24

c'mon shun!! LOL dayum yo ez 10 here
Posted By: Letum - 2013-10-27

Ill verse and dope beat you picked to pair with it.
Posted By: StandALoneX - 2013-10-27

fuckin dope homie all i can say
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2013-10-30

Yea I was Really feeling this Diss track at the beginning was Brutal~Disgusting then the beat switched up but still Sick overall track
Posted By: Proctologist - 2017-08-26

Ratings:
Crack Money: 10
Flako Boom: 10
Manhattan: 10
Letum: 10
B L O C C: 10
ILLoKWENT: 10
Proctologist: 10
WHITZ: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Boss-MC: 10
ALL-BORO: 10
dbang: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
IllesTMarX: 10
Streetz De Hood: 10
Jewry Kane: 9
StandALoneX: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)