Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Monii Diss (Bars over Bars).
By: M-Rock
129 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
I thought I told this lil scrapper to get in the line, he dropped an AC diss - only name mentioned was mine. Now you got skies stormy, not wise shorty, only thing that that track proves is you got eyes(ii) for me. King belittlin a rook, he shiverin and shook, if that was the first chapter then noones finishin the book. You got no crew support til I made the observation, and when you did that was only out of obligation. talkin bout the "heat" you dont have to pull fast, couldnt hardly intimidate an AC on full blast. Victorys already ours, he got plenty scars, emo cut himself in like 10 times for 20 bars. Stricc said that shits a warnin? I dont git nervous, fuck you I didnt take heed you doin him a disservice. He wont improve wit you tellin em that shit was hot, it was not, iono what yall on but you sniffed a lot. Straight gully blade bloody yo this aint funny, weve arrived at a point where even Banks couldnt save monii($). your edit made you interrupt yaself immensely, that shit sounded like a Bars over Bars entry.
Posted By: M-Rock - 2013-10-02

o_O!
Posted By: Jewry Kane - 2013-10-02

#NEXT Good shit fam. lod gonna have probs tho.
Posted By: Letum - 2013-10-02

fuck.....
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2013-10-03

no-one touching m rock right now! gud shit
Posted By: -iNSTiNCT- - 2013-10-04

AC's/Chloros this shit is hot! shots fired!
Posted By: I AM EGO - 2013-10-04

this joint was actually pretty solid on second listen, the MM disses were hard , i gotta keep it 100. pz
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2013-10-06

EXCELLENT
Posted By: king saint - 2013-10-14

ALL G homie.. Beat wuz nice, Flows were sick.. you killin em.
Posted By: WHITZ - 2013-10-16

Pretty Sick Diss track but was kind of Short..Overall Dope Battle Verse True Hip~Hop
Posted By: Proctologist - 2017-08-26

Ratings:
Boss-MC: 10
king saint: 10
-iNSTiNCT-: 10
I AM EGO: 10
Letum: 10
WHITZ: 10
Jewry Kane: 9
Erupt da Monsta: 9
Proctologist: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)