Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
80 CC's.
By: M-Rock
29 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

Dope shit g. Flow and everything was seamless. Beat was real smooth. Good to see you still out here doing ya thang. 

Puff puff pass the dime bag. 

Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2023-09-08

Such a genius concept executed flawlessly over a ridiculous beat! Damn this shit what I'm talking about when I listen to music I want to hear BARS!!!! and from a creative standpoint this is one of the Craziest Cuts I ever heard. Salute ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Posted By: ALL-BORO - 2023-09-11

Schemes and content were on fucking point per the usual mayne. I fuck with this heavy. Easy dime.

Posted By: RhetoriK - 2023-11-10

first track ive heard from you and it def wont be the last..concepts and bars were all on fire....ez dime 

Posted By: Blocc - 2023-11-12

Ratings:
RhetoriK: 10
ALL-BORO: 10
Erupt da Monsta: 10
Blocc: 10

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams ยท Site ยฉ 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)