0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
lil ronin vs Flako Boom
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jville84 vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written Blind Drop
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Dirty South
Look At Me Now feat. Real Talk.
By: Florida44
203 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
my scars is invisible...this shit gained steam as it weant. RT reminds me of sigel...not vocally, but rhyme patterning and structure...the verses on this were both wicked tight, but you'll lose people cause the beat puts you to sleep and although you're revealing emotional thoughts, there is a lack of enthusiasm in both spits...still lyrically way above norm. 10
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2009-07-20

^^^i agree wit both of deez fellas....dizzy dimez!!!
Posted By: Battle Forum - 2009-07-20

i disagree, peeps hate on slow beatz, im really feelin this. i think these beatz are good for some real shit. real talk is def i one of the best on this site.im still bumpin his verse on illy's mixtape. he killed the beat, perfect delivery, lyrics were top knotch, 44 just is my fav tho. hahahah so mega'ed out. brings me back to some memories, dunhills and special brews, but i digress, at war wit myself..............10
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2009-07-20

i aint tryin 2 b nothin, im not.........profound in itself!!! flawed individual/scars invisible ......damn........imma stop quotin b4 i do most of the fuckin track! dont question/at war with myself, pay dues, none have 2 cope..........basically fuckin great.
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2009-07-20

Real Talk, the Styles P of LB with that never ending flow and perfect delivery. And I learned alot about him on this one as well. 44 sounds bored but is still the best(like the pre-first retirment Jordan). Just dominates without trying. Two of my favorites from this site on one track. Get Heaven Or Hells and youve got the top 3 ever on here. Maybe sprinkle a little Kursive into it just to make it a top 4 track.
Posted By: MacG - 2009-07-20

this was lyrically sick, not many dudes on this sight can be as lyrical as this..this was really good flows were perfect with something to say really great and yeah 44 sounds like hes not trying yet hes still so sick. 10
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-07-20

Luvin how this shit Came out my dude ......... :High: ........ Slick ass Flow games right here ova a zone out beat ........ Beautiful ........ :High: ....... The next collab gotta be some HARD shit doe, dis one was real but da next one gon be crazy! Respect all day my nigg ........ Real Talk, 1.
Posted By: Real Talk - 2009-07-21

been a min since i heard real talk! real dope shit here..florida get at me! 10'zz
Posted By: Dexter3 - 2009-07-21

Hot 44, I need for you to get at me! BBS Coleon!
Posted By: Sony - 2009-07-21

Crack...From ya Boy Rich...i need to find a way to get re-interested in rapping..this helps
Posted By: Danger Rich - 2009-07-21

Nice job guys. I feel it. Real Talk and 44 I wont go into it individually but y'all laid down some dopness. I feel you Danger. These niggas make you want to put something down.
Posted By: kursive - 2009-07-22

my scars is invisible to son...my scars in invisible to 10
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-07-25

damn this is a sick track!!!!! deep lyrics and feeling!!!!! I like this shit!!!!!!!
Posted By: DRUG - 2009-07-26

44 did his thing but real talk touched me on this one....(pause) but this was a solid track. 44 sounded like he was reading from a script....we needed jus a little more energy on this track....still....10 shit...good job fellaz....
Posted By: MIKE-MAC - 2009-07-29

dope
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2009-07-30

Classic. Deep lyrics and two dope emcees ... 10.
Posted By: Pablo Vegas - 2009-09-13

First off, the overall feel of this track is crazy. I had to bring this track back for a 2nd listen right after i heard it. The beat was throwed for the track. the verses and flows were all on point. 44 kills it at the end. "....money, cash and power, all had its place in my medulla oblongota." rest is fire till the end. A Real 10 (and the comment about "lack of enthusiam"? is that a bad thing? I mean we dont everybody sounding like waka flocka, lmaoo.. I thought the flows worked for the song well)
Posted By: Jay Da Great - 2010-08-08

i dont know what the fuck i was talking about.. this was super dope..
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2011-03-29

Damn my bad for being so late hearing this........WOW........talk you make it sound so effortless yet so hard & real.......44 your intricacy in patterns is unparalleled.........the result is a ridiculously incredible mixture that has a most powerful impact.........content so lethal......beat was the perfect platform..........crack music.......stay up.....1
Posted By: ALL-BORO - 2014-02-18

ya'll went hard i havent been on here in forever kinda crazy its still the same pple killin shit as b4 good shit
Posted By: lyricalscience - 2015-06-15

dont know why it took me 5 years to hear this.. but damn this shit nice
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2015-06-19

Jus' Givin' HiP Hop HOp@
Posted By: Profite - 2017-04-01

Ratings:
Willy Grubz: 10
Heavythoughtz: 10
Brutally Honest: 10
MIKE-MAC: 10
Profite: 10
Sinseer: 10
Battle Forum: 10
Dexter3: 10
Evil Twin: 10
lyricalscience: 10
ALL-BORO: 10
Danger Rich: 10
Real Talk: 10
MacG: 10
Jay Da Great: 10
Pablo Vegas: 10
DRUG: 10
Boss-MC: 10
Sony: 9
kursive: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)