Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
FLU feat. RADIORELL.
By: Florida44
83 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Everything I've heard you drop has been top tier and Rell sounded comortable on this dope track fellaz
Posted By: Slypro - 2011-12-31

haha me and ruler got a track to this beat for our mixtape..nice work
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2011-12-31

FLORIDA SENT ME A FIRE VERSE TO A FIRE HIPHOP BEAT-I JUST FOLLOWED UP WITH THE SICKNESS I FACE EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE-REAL-RAP-ISHHH RESPECT....EASYYY...10
Posted By: RELLE - 2011-12-31

10.D.
Posted By: RELLE - 2011-12-31

Ah man I'm severely jelly......so hot shits meltin my finga tips typin this........44 it's been awhile since me & you connected politics, but I'm here, and obviously so are you.......heatin mics past the boiling point!!.......radio.....what can I say......my brotha from anotha motha.......I loved the the true shoalin grit displayed in ya verse......alot of niggaz don't know that's true story what you speaking......but I do.......& stop procrastinatin......you need to slide thru to my brib and visit ya niece Ava Marie........definate classic here.......44,radio......I got sum shit for our next collab!........Boro..$$SUPREME$$
Posted By: AllBoro - 2012-01-01

Beat is real illy, Crazy. 44, THe vocal flexibility and wordsmithmanship is on point as ever. Niggas like you can dip in and out without skippin a beat. Yo boy rell is nice too. Like his style. Glad I jumped on and caught this.
Posted By: kursive - 2012-01-02

WOW-TALK ABOUT TOUCHED MY HEART-I WALK SLOWLY AND SLUGISH IN TO MY SHAOLIN KINGDOM-AND SLOWLY SCROLL THREW THE TRACK SECTION I SEE 44 POSTED A JOINT WITH YOUR BOY-AS I WAS JUST BOUT TO CRACK A SMILE TO A SLOW BUT HEAVY HEAD KNOD I NOTICED A COMMENT I AINT HERE FOR A WHILE.....IT WENT-.radio.....what can I say......my brotha from anotha motha.......I loved the the true shoalin grit displayed in ya verse......alot of niggaz don't know that's true story what you speaking......but I do.......& stop procrastinatin......you need to slide thru to my brib and visit ya niece Ava Marie........definate classic here.......44,radio......I got sum shit for our next collab!........Boro..$$SUPREME$$-ONLY ONE THING I COULD DO OR SAY-BORO GIVE MY NEICE AVA MYLOVE MARIE A BIG KISS AND A HUG FROM HER UNCLE RELL AND TELL HER I WILL BE COMMING TO SEE HER ON MY DAYS OFF AND I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART-ALSO I MISSED YOU MY G-GLAD YOU BACK ON TRACK AND FOCUSED....FAMO LOVE IS LOVE AND I WILL DEF BE CALLING YOU FOR THE NEW YEAR WHEN MY WINGS ARE FREE......EASYYYY......
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-01-02

I needed to hear this .... reminder dat true hip hop still lives ....Good look yall, shit got me ready to go in on somethin real ..... respect as usual
Posted By: Real Talk - 2012-01-02

Hell yea, boro, you already know you got my respect 1000 god.
Posted By: Florida44 - 2012-01-07

Now this is sick..
Posted By: Saint-Cizzle - 2012-01-10

Ratings:
Real Talk: 10
kursive: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
RELLE: 10
AllBoro: 10
Saint-Cizzle: 10
Slypro: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)