Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
$HA-MONEY - I'MA BO$$.
By: $ha-Money
160 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
flow is off the hook bro...dope lines as well..only thing i can pick out in the negative...that the beat drowns u out..but u explained that in ur expo... gotta run the dime anyway cuz u went the fuck in ...dime p.s. i thought the hook is dope
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-02-12

Good looking out on the feedback yo
Posted By: $ha-Money - 2012-02-12

First verse: Ima the b.c. double dollar sign so mother fuckers follow my Orders, cause I'm the boss and nigga that's the bottom line You do shit when that tell u, I do it when I find the time. Probly why its mission impossible 5 to find a job. If I'm declined, I'll buy ya business then I'll fire you. And I call my sawn the boss cause it fire too One life I couldn't live is life without loot And Idk what y'all be doin but I just do what I gotta do. I be buggin, I go stupid, wit these drugs I'm distributing. Got these youngings all saluting they be studying my blueprints Everybody wanna do it ti'll they mother fucking do it Cause there's punishments for oops and repercussions for when you slip. I had run ins wit a few pigs, but I'll never be fine wit swine I might bump a Rick Ross song from time to time I got ya shortie super horney wit one line of mine She got that master p u.s...s.y

Hook: I'm the boss like Ricky Ross, slim thug and Donald trump Cause I get higher/hire, then fire like I gotta pump. I be floating like a tire, light another blunt And anything I try once, I lock it like a trunk. Cause I'm the boss, knock it off ask bosses is born new York I said I'm the boss , real talk. All real niggas is born in new York.

End of first verse is she got that master p.u.s.s.y. Na Na Na

Yea you went in on this. Good shit
Posted By: Marx - 2012-02-12

2nd verse: I'm in charge, go ahead and check my plug Came back fast she thought I use to set her up Never capture insects but I'm quick to catch a bug Cause I swear I'm so sick I can use some extra drugs. Ima movie in the club, cause everybody watching My swag is biohazard, I'm deadly as some toxic I'm never gonna stop ti'll I get my family out the projects Cause I'm headed for the top and I'm already out of options Ima machete wit the rhymes and I don't cut no slack Treat ya mouth like a couch nigga "fuck yo raps" I'm bout my money, fuck a honey.cause love don't last Your chick said I got a Dick she wanna such so bad My trunk on blast, my tank on full So tryna stop me is like taming a bull And ya posse ain't safe wit u dude Cause I'm kinda sloppy when I aim and I pull 3Rd verse: First ima start it like this That's my word my flow is hot, its like piss I'm not perfect, but I'm God's to pick I go dumb like junior, cause I don't got no wife and kids They say life is a bitch, but only when she on her period Smoking tko dro, it got me delirious I think I got the cure, got it your girlfriend curious. These the fist of fury, please don't make a nigga furious

Flow was dope Rode the beat Pro sounded Comfortable
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2012-02-12

This was ill you smashed it...good energy on this track. Ripped it with that flow! 10z
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2012-02-12

Other than the mix you already mentioned, this was as raw as a dyslexic war!
Posted By: 6teenz - 2012-02-13

shas a pro, been doin this for to dam long not to get ya respect from me bruh, holla when u got that new shit. 10
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2012-02-13

Watup Sha!!?? where U been boi?? DOPE SHIT!!
Posted By: Dexter3 - 2012-02-13

cosign @stotty
Posted By: Dexter3 - 2012-02-13

Oh yea, I'm getting a whole new set up, pro tools 10, new laptop, new studio headphones and mic. I just honestly have no idea what mic tho, I wanna spend like a stack on it so if y'all got any suggestions let me know
Posted By: $ha-Money - 2012-02-13

this shit is fire sha!!!!u redoing this will make a classic!10s
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2012-02-13

oo shit. this is strait fire.. rick ross needs to pass the mic you murdered it son 10 ez BOSS
Posted By: rubinkid - 2012-02-13

damm! fucken loved it g! i still wish u had better recording equipment cause wld make it way better, even tho this is sik as fuk as it is ....100 b .
Posted By: dbang - 2012-02-14

Couldn't really hear what you was saying but the flow was nice enough for me to picture how it would sound if the quality was straight. Which is tough. Not going to rate based on the quality. Not much you can do about that. All you can do is rap and you did it up nicely. Good shit. The beats repetitive though. Got a little old after a while. Genuine Feed > Bullshit rates. Keep it up.
Posted By: Just C - 2012-02-14

Ight I appreciate the feedback but cause other ppl was able to look pass the quality don't mean they were bullshit rates. And until I hear bhonest or danger rich type quality on your tracks I wouldn't really throw it in everybody else faces. I mean ya editing be good but quality is quality. But no b8 for real, just genuine feed for genuine feed lol it was honestly appreciated tho, need to know my flaws
Posted By: $ha-Money - 2012-02-14

I wasn't calling there rates bullshit. I was speaking in general. Don't act like you never thought it yourself@ 1 point or another.. I'm not rating any of the serious tracks because the moment I rate how I feel I just get dragged into some shit. I haven't got the energy for it. Every track receives 10's. and you know thats wrong yourself. Even you can admit that. And when did I throw your lack of quality in your's or anyone else's face? I said I'm not going to rate it based on quality because there is nothing you can do about it. I was sympathizing not belittling. Learn to differentiate between the 2. It's no hate to you because If I had any hate for you I would of just straight up told you you sucked like any other bitter faggot would do. But I just try to keep a neutral head on me when feeding tracks. Even if I did/do still think your a dickhead. But w.e's happened between us in the past has happened and is done and dusted. Over. I just don't like it when people put words into my mouth. Especially when I'm going out of my way to keep some sort of peace and steer clear of petty internet arguments when I feedback tracks. Aint tryna start anything with you. Just addressing the obvious misunderstanding you got from my comment. Anyway. Be ez.
Posted By: Just C - 2012-02-14

Yea that was a misunderstanding of words, and like u said whether or not I do/did think u was a Dick head misunderstood and do agree on the everybody getting/giving 10's shit but some ppl actually like lb tracks
Posted By: $ha-Money - 2012-02-14

Bless YaR Game
Posted By: uheheu - 2012-02-15

You're still a beast Sha ... 10.
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2012-02-16

The beat started and I thought this is dope, your flow started over it and i thought 'even doper'.... Delivery on this could teach these dudes a thang or 2. Thought your vocals could have been turned up a tad. As far as all the bosses being born in NY, well, i almost gave u a 9 for that but this deserves the dime. U went in.
Posted By: Slypro - 2012-02-19

like the hyping beast mode... Ton3.. .Bless yawr game blood
Posted By: uheheu - 2012-02-19

LOL, I actually love this chorus, it aint "too much" at all to me. Yeah the vocal mix quality is shit tbh, oh well. The track as a whole is well made despite that fact. It's a complete song that has real album/radio playability.
Posted By: Dirty Work - 2017-02-28

dope track. feelin it ma G.
Posted By: 127839764 - 2017-03-04

I BOW DOWN

Posted By: Fred Wheezy - 2021-02-22

DOPE

Posted By: Fred Wheezy - 2021-02-22

Ratings:
Willy Grubz: 10
127839764: 10
uheheu: 10
Slypro: 10
Dexter3: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
EL BASTARD: 10
dbang: 10
Boss-MC: 10
rubinkid: 10
Marx: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Dirty Work: 9
Fred Wheezy: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)