Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Freestyle Thing (Old Track I found).
By: Mindless
52 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
I actually took the time to transcribe the lyrics for the lulz
Posted By: Mindless - 2011-12-12

Ladies and gentlemen, drop you a little freestyle Look, nothing can stop me, ocky I'm cocky/I pack more weapons than are made by Lockheed/Martin, so watch the shit that you startin'/Or I'm-a have you and ya whole crew disheartened/And I don't mean that they'll be depressed/I mean I literally remove the heart from ya chest/'Cause I'm hardly impressed/With the shit'chall are comin' with/Tryin' test Mindless actin' all dumb 'n' shit/Like I give a fuck who y'all are running wit or who ya sets be/I'm the king of Lets Beef/Let's see, if y'all bitches can test me/Vagina havin' pussies y'all ain't even got testies/Yeah you heard right bitch I'm finally back/And if you talkin' that shit then your spine'll be cracked/You wantin' dope lyrics? Then mine'll be that/'Cause with every bar I spit I'm defilin' these tracks/My tongue so sharp it causes lacerations/Your shit so wack 'n' off it's practically masterbation/In fact I'll bash your face in 'cause I'm sick of wack emcees this shit's exasperatin'/I'm the truth in the booth and I'm real in the streets/You talkin shit to me you'll be feelin' the heat/Ain't nothin' you could say to come and trouble me wit/I'm finally back with my crew it's the double helix/We box see, I know you play it flacid/But I can't quit it's in my deoxyribonuclic acid/To be a sick bastid b/Call me Dick Dasterdly/You try and win here it'll be a catastrophe/I spit it fresher/To put you under pressure/Like David Bowie and Queen/Ask 'em they know me I'm mean/They say I'm surely obscene but that's how I know you felt it 'cause I'm here to fuck up hip hop worse than Pharell did/Wait no. I mean I'll make it better/Don't believe me I got a notarized letter/From the president of hip hop/Says y'all gonna make the shit stop or Mindless'll be set loose and y'all are gone get dropped/One more Soulja Boy album gets released/All y'all mother fuckers is about to get deceased/'Cause the shit that I spit. It's like a sick disease/I got a crazy bark like a mad pekinese/My bite'll make you rabid (Awkwardly long pause for no apparent reason)/'Cause for me hip hop's an addiction. This shit is not a habit/That's why you'll never see me retire or sign out/I'm denying rehab like my name was Amy Winehouse/

Tight lyrics, shit made me chuckle, especially the end lol, if this is all free then its definitely dope, cuz it could pass for written imo. Swag was their tho, I fucks with it lol.
Posted By: Wigsplit - 2011-12-12

No pen and paper or text files or nothing. I'm sure I came up with the bars in my head separately and just slapped them together to make this track.

The quality and energy was slackin a bit, a good solid freestyle tho.Not your best best but still far from being below average.
Posted By: Revan - 2011-12-13

.uhh, Sic floe~ keep ya gaim up
Posted By: uheheu - 2012-11-17

Ratings:
uheheu: 10
Revan: 7
Wigsplit: 7

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)