Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > KillΔWatt
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Conversation Between KillΔWatt and Snoopy316
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 60
  1. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 08:23 PM
    KillΔWatt
    Just as a note: Its history not racism. Read a book. I'm black. How can I be racist? Furthermore, You drop the word "nigga" like its nothing. Is that racist? Think about things before you write it down and click send. Australia was colonized by Briton 1788 and was used as basically a prison. Class dismissed, Fuck your stupid.
  2. Snoopy316
    06-23-2012 07:22 PM
    Snoopy316
    LOL comes to show how dumb u are to type that down. here's what killawatt wrote "You want insults? AUSTRALIA a land built on piracy and crooks and are descended of convicts. In other words. Its in your blood to be a cheat. I guess that's why you and hip hop is an affair cause you Australians have no concept of culture. I state of the United States and you have what they allow. Silly cunt. I hope this conversation is over and you don't come back. logically it would make a fool if you did anyway. As anyone reading the comments would agree!"
  3. Snoopy316
    06-23-2012 07:18 PM
    Snoopy316
    U stupid moron hahaha playing the racist card? Read the rule book "no racism" that's clearly racism, ur fucked now u got no body to back u up on ur stupidity. Now of course u can alway go in and edit ur words but u can't edit what I copy and paste from u. See how dumb of a hater u are? U can't handle the fact that I'm better than u so u diss the entire Australia hahaha see I diss the "person" who have hate on me not the country because I have respect for all race. How dumb r u to post something like that up to put urself out there who hates Australian, seriously? And u spoke in behave of the States too? Wow Hahaha
  4. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 06:09 PM
    KillΔWatt
    Do I get the last word? I guess so if I don't read your comments when you come back online. Enjoy your life. SMFH.
  5. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 06:05 PM
    KillΔWatt
    You want insults? well your just a dumb bastard. Your father was dole bludger and mother was a bush pig root rat from AUSTRALIA a land built on piracy and crooks and are descended of convicts. In other words. Its in your blood to be a cheat.
    I guess that's why you and hip hop is an affair cause you Australians have no concept of culture. I state of the United States and you have what they allow. Silly cunt. I hope this conversation is over and you don't come back. logically it would make a fool if you did anyway. As anyone reading the comments would agree! I suppose you still feel your right?... Right. LOL
  6. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 05:47 PM
    KillΔWatt
    I already told you I don't care about being in a crew. I write, that's it. I already explained myself several times on this matter. Your clearly retarded as I've been pretty clear up until this point. Furthermore. I could care less about your ranking, skills, writing and nonsensical conversation. In response to my voting. I made those votes before I found out your a wanker. Mod sent me links to accounts where you cheated. <that's when I became a "HATER". I hate all those the are posers, cheaters, liars and shit talkers. All you have done is insult me with foul language and I put in your place with common sense. Telling me to fuck off when your the one who started this.
  7. Snoopy316
    06-23-2012 04:41 PM
    Snoopy316
    fucking JEALOUS MUTHA FUCKING HATER FOR LIFE!!! HAHAHAHAAH u and SA ANZ faggots are perfect match made in heaven! nuff said, now piss off for the 5th time. u ain't worth my time. I like telling SA ANZ off cus he cries, what can u offer? nothing, u ain't worth my time. stop seeking for attention.
  8. Snoopy316
    06-23-2012 04:40 PM
    Snoopy316
    your the biggest fucked up kid on the internet, u speak like you know it all, fucking what are u? u trying to run a democratic party on letbeefs now? hahaha, get the fuck out of my face u little useless jealous ass bitch who got ur pathetic ass kicked out of a crew and lost every single battle. stupid prick u are. taking shit on board for no reason by for something to do cus ur a bored cunt. U and SA ANZ should combine force and join a crew called the "hate snoopy316"club since u both have no crew. fucking don't waste another minute of my time. "once a hater always a hater", alway everyone this is the same faggot who told me I have skills two weeks ago on my cypher comment, and the same guy who voted my battle against "Ateleron who said I have his vote because of my skills" just because I won battles and now reached to the top and battle oppenents I can defeat, he think's i'm a cheat...
  9. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 11:19 AM
    KillΔWatt
    You egotistical cunt. We all have something we can learn from each other. Your so narrow minded. your also a liar... Quote: "Yeah like battling "PM people for vote dick riders" like shotsfired?" This is in the form of a question, therefore its a preliminary allegation. Your an idiot beyond belief. Every aspect of our entire conversation you have delivered pointless and absolutely stupid comments. I have called you out on all of them with no viable defence from you. You have contradicted yourself several times now. You admitted to cheating in the past (Once a cheater...) and you snipe, You have nothing to say for yourself? I don't cheat, I don't snipe I don't have a bunch of "Fuck you's" on my page and you haven't been able to produce an "excuse" that has relevance to my original statement of stepping up your opponents. You gonna play on easy forever? Anything you have to say is complete dog shit with no point. Snoopy Shit!
  10. Snoopy316
    06-23-2012 10:23 AM
    Snoopy316
    Ur not only a jealous aSs fuck but u also don't know how to read ya fucking idiot. I said shotsfired pm for vote, when tha fuck did I day u pm for vote ya dumbass. Also u keep saying to end the conversation yet sent me another 3 messages? Stop being wank and get over urself. Fact is I don't give a fuck what u think. I battle who ever I fucking feel like to and if u have a problem go fuck urself till ur problem is resolve. Fucking idiot. U think I give a fuck about ur bullshit advice? Stop thinking ur king shit nigga. Ur wack. U verse are beginners level. Work on ur own bars first before I give advice to others who r better than u.
  11. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 10:10 AM
    KillΔWatt
    desperate now. This conversation is over. Light travels faster than sound That's why you appear bright until we hear you speak
  12. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 09:25 AM
    KillΔWatt
    are you kidding me. I probably would have voted for you on that battle but you blocked a real opinion. Also I don't PM for votes. You can ask a mod to check if you feel or I can email a screenshot of my inbox? I call bullocks on your allegation and skill.
  13. KillΔWatt
    06-23-2012 08:22 AM
    KillΔWatt
    could care less
  14. Snoopy316
    06-22-2012 10:19 PM
    Snoopy316
    Yeah like battling "PM people for vote dick riders" like shotsfired? I lost in that battle cus of hate votes. That's the only time people like u are satisfied. Hope ur happy.
  15. KillΔWatt
    06-22-2012 09:06 PM
    KillΔWatt
    LOL. you got me there. Not having duplicate accounts and having battles with real competitors and winning is a downfall. Kicked from Polo. End of the world now. 2012 omens must be true. Get a life, honestly. Your tryin' to make me feel bad over trivial things such as a battle site where children such as yourself play. Listen you pissed in the sandbox now you mad cause there is no other spot for you to sit. I never insulted you all I did was suggest you step your opponent game up but I guess your ego be that big you think you know it all.
  16. Snoopy316
    06-22-2012 05:54 PM
    Snoopy316
    hahaha, thanks for the advice, but here's my advice to u kid, you'll be a happier man if u mind ur own business, how's that sound? work on ur multies and punch lines, and learn to respect other people. it's good for ur health. take ur shit elsewhere. see nigga, it's simple with me. ur either a friend, a foe, or ur not worth my time. I blocked u so i guess u can work out which catergory u belong. now piss off. u got kicked out of the POLO wack as fuck crew because ur more wack then they are. live with it jealous mutha fucka
  17. KillΔWatt
    06-22-2012 10:02 AM
    KillΔWatt
    I was giving you advise. I suppose your too good for that too. Its great your in the top slot. That earns much respect but how you go about it the questionable part. Sniping, Admitted dup accounts, insulting people when they give honest feedback and then block them. Yeah your number for all the wrong reasons. Greed is a powerful enemy my friend. Think about it.
  18. Snoopy316
    06-21-2012 11:57 PM
    Snoopy316
    so if ur not jealous, then what's the issue? what I do is my business isn't it? you do ur thing, i do mine, why need to bad mouth my battles? I don't get it bitch, I think u just can't handle the fact that i'm top of the tally. jealous ass bitch fo real nigga. live with it.
  19. Snoopy316
    06-21-2012 10:58 PM
    Snoopy316
    u know it urself bitch, u got issues on me first, for no dam reason, because i snipe? what a low life mutha fucka u are, u lost all the respect from me earlier, ur just a jealous ass nigga
  20. Snoopy316
    06-21-2012 10:57 PM
    Snoopy316
    btw fool, u don't need to unblock to send a message dumb cunt, get with the program.