Lets Beef Member: XxGreenManxX -

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > XxGreenManxX
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Conversation Between XxGreenManxX and Craig Low
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Craig Low
    06-07-2014 12:47 AM
    Craig Low
    NOW SEE I RESPECT THAT SHIT FINALLY A MOTHERFUCKER THAT GETS IT. THIS AINT LETS HOLD HANDS AND BE FRIENDS AND VOTE FOR EACH OTHER . COM YOU WIN YOU WIN YOU LOSE YOU LOSE BUT I JUST HATE THE LIL CLIQUE GAMES ON HERE THIS IS ALL FUN TO ME I LOVE IT. IF I STIR SOMEONES FEELINGS THEN I KNOW I DID WHAT I WANTED TO. PEACE MAN YOU OK WITH ME BRO.
  2. XxGreenManxX
    06-06-2014 11:57 PM
    XxGreenManxX
    Truth be told though, I aint waving no white flag on the comment you left before the last.. I mean pm me if I'm next and make it known as a battle challenge, no one can jump on those but me and u.. I'm always game, bro.. I mean this aint lets make friends.com lol.. Aint shit personal with me though.. I handle whatever I get my hands on.. Some good some bad, some throwed and some sober.. haha
  3. XxGreenManxX
    06-06-2014 11:51 PM
    XxGreenManxX
    Hey Low, I aint hatin on a damn thing, we both rep this SOUTH and thats that.. I know how people snipe on quick picks, but u str8 in my book.. Keep layin those free, bro!! If there were A&Rs peeping us out, hell yea, but this is just a free game to me, u know?
  4. Craig Low
    06-06-2014 11:41 PM
    Craig Low
    NOT TO MENTION THAT BATTLE WAS NOT EVEN FOR OLD BUDDY THAT BATTLE WAS FOR BARZILLAA SO AS FAR AS i AM CONCERNED THAT SHIT DOESNT EXIST BECAUSE THAT IDIOT RESPONDED TO A BATTLE THAT CLEARLY SAID IN THE COMMENTS FOR BARZILLA ONLY. AND YALL MAKE ITTO GET TO THE HOTTEST BATTLE LIST . STUPIDITY AT ITS BEST.
  5. Craig Low
    06-06-2014 11:20 PM
    Craig Low
    AND YOUR NEXT FAGGOT GET INLINE. I ACTUALLY PICKED THAT UP IN JAIL EVERYONE WOULD SAY IT AND I HATED IT BUT OK PUSS BOY AND DONT DUCK ME.
  6. XxGreenManxX
    06-06-2014 08:28 PM
    XxGreenManxX
    "Wouldn't bust a grape in a food fight!!" Thats what u bit, u ole bitch tit lookin muthafucka!! You got 99 problems, making a decent freestyle is one.. lmfao
  7. Craig Low
    06-06-2014 12:17 AM
    Craig Low
    What jay z line did i bite? u tell me? If u think he won on a battle that wasnt for him that was barzilla read the fucking comments your fucking a half tard. or maybeyour a wholetard im not sure. but what jayz line?