Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > FightsAndRapMedia
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Conversation Between FightsAndRapMedia and RhymeSmoke
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 77 of 77
  1. FightsAndRapMedia
    08-01-2021 09:28 AM
    FightsAndRapMedia
    name me a rapper that has had over 300 wins in a year and half and i was banned for months in that year and half
  2. RhymeSmoke
    04-04-2021 10:31 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    So now you runnin ya mouth...again? You mad I destroyed you...again? I even let you know how to up your game by switching your style....again. You hide and then pop up. But I called your swagless ass out a few times...yet...nothing. Then you get mad when I snipe the shit out you? Cmon son...
    And take down that pic where you copied and pasted yaself in front of a crowd...you know that Eminem moment never happened.
  3. RhymeSmoke
    04-01-2021 03:19 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    And bro I aint beefin wit cha..I told you the deal before I got banned...again..lol. And i dont like snipin heads on the open, but I felt you was tryin to play me by ignoring me. So i had to body you. But 60 seconds is wack for acci imo. Dont have enough time to really set up bars and get out a true battle verse that comes together. And i told you to switch ya style up and put a lil swag in ya raps...but you didnt listen...tsk tsk. Holla at me tho...Peace
  4. RhymeSmoke
    04-01-2021 03:17 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Told you...i dont do the sending battles shit bro. And what do you mean you just saw that? I hit you up on ya page 3 times the past week. And Bro! I called you out OFFICIALLY in a huge forum post...lol. kats talk all this shit(not you right now) But act like their blind when im callin them out. All they say is "send beef"

Offical battles should be set up and promo'd like a boxin match...just like i was tryin to do here. Click on the link fool.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171948
  5. RhymeSmoke
    03-31-2021 09:28 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    60 seconds aint long enough for acci ...and i dont wanna use a beat against you, unless you used a beat. You know i dont listen to the verses im gonna body. Idk bro. I dont do thw "send beef" shit so I guess you dont wanna lose...again. O don't blame ya...But I know if somebody called me out onthe forum I wouldnt not take it and atleast address it...our battles ate tainted from the auto loss bs...sp WE need to get it in
  6. RhymeSmoke
    03-31-2021 09:05 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Been called you out...like 3 fuckin months ago. And yoi gonna drop a short 60 second open. I need more time bro. But fuck it...i got you on that.
  7. RhymeSmoke
    03-29-2021 04:03 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Whats good bro? You don't drop by and say whats up?
  8. RhymeSmoke
  9. RhymeSmoke
    01-18-2021 07:32 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    I seen ya comment in ya battle with skilly. I dont use the shitty LB recorder and I dont spit with a beat in the backround. Thought you would of known that due to my quality. But I didnt see that skilly shit was a blind drop. Thats why i said he set you up. You didnt have to use that slow ass late starting beat either. Could of just did a beat in the background(which is wack, I used to do ot like that waaaaay back in the day on here)..or spit on a program.
  10. RhymeSmoke
    01-14-2021 05:19 PM
    RhymeSmoke
  11. RhymeSmoke
    01-06-2021 10:57 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    PEACE
  12. RhymeSmoke
    01-06-2021 07:43 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    PEACE
  13. RhymeSmoke
    12-13-2020 04:45 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    PEACE
  14. FightsAndRapMedia
    12-13-2020 10:07 AM
    FightsAndRapMedia
    your a good freestyler fair play... but there is levels , this was me about 8 years ago and this was me rusty
  15. RhymeSmoke
    12-11-2020 07:06 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    GOTTA KEEP THE GIF...LOL

16. RhymeSmoke
    12-03-2020 05:04 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    dont "put in a little effort" for me homeboy...do it for yourself
  17. RhymeSmoke
    12-03-2020 04:52 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    PEACE