Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > FightsAndRapMedia
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Conversation Between FightsAndRapMedia and RhymeSmoke
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 60 of 77
  1. RhymeSmoke
    02-09-2022 04:34 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Nah son son...Are you like one of these texts heads that doesn't understand anything, especially bars, unless it's typed out and explained?

You are LLC dummy... because I keep you in a "L"ower "L"eft "C"corner aka L because it's a lower left corner ..not that hard to understand you silly Brit, especially because I've been saying it to you, even in most of your L's...But you think I'm talking about a crew...lol. Smh...Oh Kyle you're such a dunce...

LLC
  2. RhymeSmoke
    02-08-2022 09:18 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Keep that gayness to yaself sonny....
  3. RhymeSmoke
    01-17-2022 09:54 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Rofl....Got "NUKED"...smh
  4. RhymeSmoke
    01-05-2022 01:48 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    And lol @ you replying to me on your own page so I don't even see it dummy..stay off that heroin brosky
  5. RhymeSmoke
    01-05-2022 01:46 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Better hope you don't see me in tourney son son....
  6. RhymeSmoke
    12-08-2021 01:01 AM
    RhymeSmoke

7. RhymeSmoke
    12-08-2021 12:44 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    BODIED....OVER AND OVER...BEOTCH!
  8. RhymeSmoke
    12-05-2021 10:00 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Ya dumb ass don't even know how to reply back properly...smh. How tf you gonna reply to me ON YOUR PAGE?...dummy.

Funny you cried to Hoedin, and got my vote removed, said I was hate votin on the battle where @The Queen of Lb BODIED YOU, and won 100%. Guess they were were hate votin too. And now you snipin Flako again to try and get that #1 spot back...Rofl. This site is gone under so I'm out. But not before I drop an official diss on you. Bum ass....
  9. RhymeSmoke
    12-01-2021 06:45 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    What did you complain that I voted against you, you fat pussy? IDGAF my vote got erased, but me hate on you? Gtfoh!! Ya verses suck dog...ya whispering BS bars that make no sense, they just rhyme. And half ya bs bars are you talkin about yaself. You mad af I sniped you , then she BODIED YOU!!! Like you should never pick up a mic again ethered you!! So then you go cry to admin that I'm hate voting?? On you doggy!? Really!? C'mon now...But I will be pumping the link to your battle, to get as many votes as possible so we can see the hopefully true outcome..LLC...
  10. RhymeSmoke
    11-25-2021 09:09 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    I see Everytime you run your mouth bro...Why you think I talk shit to you. Otherwise...
  11. RhymeSmoke
    11-25-2021 09:08 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    You turned into a real hater lately, most likely you been one all along. Or you think you a big man now that you got some wins against the worst on the site. Nothing is genuine on this site...I feel I'm the only one keeping it real. And fake fucks don't like real people. Said it before, the trolls and the haters outnumber the real and cool Kats in here. Total opposite of back in the day. All phonies would of been exposed... Run tell that...
  12. RhymeSmoke
    11-25-2021 09:04 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Rofl @ nuked... Good job...Your now 1-20 against me.. And you wish you made over 200 a year fool. I don't know you, but you stay logged in here. Somebody who makes dough like that don't have the time to be Poppin shit on rap forum all day....stop frontin.
  13. RhymeSmoke
    11-19-2021 04:53 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    Yo Farm...ya shit sound like ya writtens mad ya writtens sound like frees..who gives a fuck??? All of it's ASS. Ya cornball...always talkin about dicks and fuckin ya mother. Ya wack son.... can't win even if you snipe... So go back to the drawing board. Bout to take away that emoji flame...How in the world do you battle live wit ya slow non English speakin bullshit? Oh yeah...you don't. Just for fat girls in the park right? Keep tryin....maybe Odin will give you an auto win.
  14. RhymeSmoke
    11-19-2021 08:09 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    And why you still in that crew when you was talkin shit about it in the pms? Ya wack son....
  15. RhymeSmoke
    11-19-2021 08:07 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    So basically if it don't suck it ain't freestyle? Just because YOU can't free and YOU claim free When you know you wrote it, don't mean others is on that shit. You can tell my freestyle vs my writtens....

And if it's soooo easy to beat me...How come YOU haven't beat me...ever? Stay hatin son...it's a good look on you.
  16. RhymeSmoke
    09-19-2021 10:14 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    Why you calling me out? Wtf. Haven't I beat you enough?

How about have my fuckin back with all these chumps.
  17. FightsAndRapMedia
    09-18-2021 08:31 PM
    FightsAndRapMedia
    send me a 2 min accapella its time we go at it properly for once lets see what your made off i bet you dont send 1 if u do... you will be the first
  18. RhymeSmoke
    08-25-2021 07:42 PM
    RhymeSmoke
    I gave you the most Ls...it was a jk tho...I see you tryin to keep the spot alive.
  19. RhymeSmoke
    08-06-2021 02:39 AM
    RhymeSmoke
    How about ya losses though? Who gave you the most? Nah...I'm just Poppin shit....
  20. FightsAndRapMedia
    08-01-2021 09:29 AM
    FightsAndRapMedia
    and i dont even take this shit serious ....