View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Warren Peece
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Warren Peece Send a message via Yahoo to Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyDeep View Post
My connection is between Mother nature and Father time. They only allow people to mature (sexually) through time...your body isn't fully developed when you are born so you aren't capable of arousal.

As for what "They said"...

What we call science is not solid. DNA, carbon dating, etc. has holes & are just theory.

Let's take your statement alone and pull out the assumptions or rather false implications...

"They say kids can be born gay 'chemically' or something."

1. This statement implies that kids can be born gay without any point of reference.

That's circular reasoning...

A baby can't comprehend shit. Again how can they know they are gay? lol

2. This statement implies chemicals determine whether someone is gay or not

Fat is linked to higher estrogen levels

lol Does that make fat dudes more feminine?

3. This statement implies 'they' have the most credibility.

lol Who the fuck are 'they'? And why is 'their science' so theoretical rather than solid law?[COLOR="Silver"]
First of all that's why I said "they say"..I didn't state it as fact now did I?

As far as the theory..
They were trying to study differences in the brain between straight and gay males. Being born gay 'chemically' doesn't imply there isn't a point of reference. There's a reference for every development a baby goes though although we may not have all the answers. The reference, in theory, would be the difference in testosterone and estrogen levels.

the question will always be whether homosexual practice changes the brain or whether the brain results in homosexual practice.

It wouldn't be logical to say everybody that's gay are gay due to genetic reasons as would be the same for the 'alcoholic'

But I think all factors have to be considered. I think that some people are born gay. Not like they're babies and then think "I think I like the same sex"

But I didn't grow up choosing to be attracted to women.
I was just naturally attracted to women.

Some TURN gay..and some realize they were gay the whole time. I've seen some young kids around 5 act very flamboyant when their own siblings were quite the opposite.

Some homosexual lifestyles are attributed to traumatizing childhoods such as molestation and such. I say they are many contributing factors to be considered.

Genetics, and environment. Nature/Nurture.

Once and a while there's a gay human. Once and a while there's a monkey that might go ape shit and kill his whole family. Sometimes a mother cat will fuck her child..unnatural things happen in nature of all species.

Does that in turn make the unnatural natural? lmao I don't know, but yeah those are just my thoughts. I could be wrong as fuck.

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #21

Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Voted: 85 audio / 2437 text
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Warren Peece Send a message via Yahoo to Warren Peece

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyDeep View Post
My connection is between Mother nature and Father time. They only allow people to mature (sexually) through time...your body isn't fully developed when you are born so you aren't capable of arousal.

As for what "They said"...

What we call science is not solid. DNA, carbon dating, etc. has holes & are just theory.

Let's take your statement alone and pull out the assumptions or rather false implications...

"They say kids can be born gay 'chemically' or something."

1. This statement implies that kids can be born gay without any point of reference.

That's circular reasoning...

A baby can't comprehend shit. Again how can they know they are gay? lol

2. This statement implies chemicals determine whether someone is gay or not

Fat is linked to higher estrogen levels

lol Does that make fat dudes more feminine?

3. This statement implies 'they' have the most credibility.

lol Who the fuck are 'they'? And why is 'their science' so theoretical rather than solid law?[COLOR="Silver"]
First of all that's why I said "they say"..I didn't state it as fact now did I?

As far as the theory..
They were trying to study differences in the brain between straight and gay males. Being born gay 'chemically' doesn't imply there isn't a point of reference. There's a reference for every development a baby goes though although we may not have all the answers. The reference, in theory, would be the difference in testosterone and estrogen levels.

the question will always be whether homosexual practice changes the brain or whether the brain results in homosexual practice.

It wouldn't be logical to say everybody that's gay are gay due to genetic reasons as would be the same for the 'alcoholic'

But I think all factors have to be considered. I think that some people are born gay. Not like they're babies and then think "I think I like the same sex"

But I didn't grow up choosing to be attracted to women.
I was just naturally attracted to women.

Some TURN gay..and some realize they were gay the whole time. I've seen some young kids around 5 act very flamboyant when their own siblings were quite the opposite.

Some homosexual lifestyles are attributed to traumatizing childhoods such as molestation and such. I say they are many contributing factors to be considered.

Genetics, and environment. Nature/Nurture.

Once and a while there's a gay human. Once and a while there's a monkey that might go ape shit and kill his whole family. Sometimes a mother cat will fuck her child..unnatural things happen in nature of all species.

Does that in turn make the unnatural natural? lmao I don't know, but yeah those are just my thoughts. I could be wrong as fuck.

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Offline   Reply With Quote