PDA

View Full Version : Rest In Peace LetsBeef.com

Krhyme Killz
09-16-2010, 03:52 PM
I’ll be the first to admit it. I hate these fucking threads, but I’ve come to the conclusion that LB has indeed died and gone to a better place. While at work, I used to check this site out CONSTANTLY (peep the post count/battle count). But it is COMPLETELY whack at this point. Every third day or so I check in just to see what’s popping, but aint shit been popping in the forums for a while yo. The regular cast of characters that hold shit down just don’t anymore, and the rookies are utterly boring. My fucking multi account wont even log the fuck in lol. So I was resigned to the fact that maybe the forums are just dead because of back to school and shit, but yo…the battles are even worse than the fucking forum. I’m seasoned enough to know that the hotlist goes through points of being dope and being whack, but I cant recall a time where it’s been this fucking whack. And for this long. I wanted to log in just to vote and provide feedback , but I can barely even stomach the read lol. Then there’s audio. I looooove doing audio on this site. Its dumb easy to use and very addictive. The only problem is that its riddled with cheaters and cliques that watch each others’ backs. (Jay Dub being a prime example). So with no forum cats that are worth reading, no texts, and no audio shits popping off…where is the reason to log in anymore. I know I’m not the only one feeling like this neither…all the heads (pause) that I used to check for have dipped off…(RULE, remark, UA, Mayneak, Sho, etc). Nowadays I may see a random comment from my dude Jason and bust out laughing, but otherwise….shit is corny. I’ll be checking in periodically to see whats hood..but it seems like this site has reached the end of it’s momentum.

UnEtHıCaL
09-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Shits been getting progressivley worse. Even before you came everyone was saying that the forums had died. Mani, Real Talk etc. would all say the forums were dead just as you joined and I was on the forums. Then when you were on the forums people like me, UA, Mayneak etc. thought the forums had died. Now theres some more new guys on and you and rule will think they are dead. Just how it goes...

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-16-2010, 04:06 PM
this happens all the time fam ..... trust me ... i've saw it happen more than a few times.... shit'll pick up soon enough ... trust me

AmBitiousFlow
09-16-2010, 04:19 PM
I agree but shits juss a rollercoaster like errything else...one minute sumns poppin off n the next its dead....I havent battled much lately at all cuz no1 really active but Ima stick around n shit, juss been doin a lil tracks lately till the battles start back up again.....but YES! Shits been VERY DEAD! Ima havta stir up sum shit or sumn.........:D

Lame Troll
09-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Flow shut up, you ain't been here a year just like me

Nigga you don't know

MYST
09-16-2010, 04:23 PM
hope so , cuz for real i was like addicted to this site more than good mother reefer, like k said every chance i had it was like....jus 5 mins to check n id be on for hours, now i log on get bored n forget the pc's on, its a shame cuz man i do love this site (il admit it fags)
damn there dont even feel like theres a point to battle anymore, i vividly remember jus wanting to get better n be able to battle the "top heads" seems like they mostly gone you say it goes thru phases i really hope so , cuz it was a lot more exciting this time last year , my class(lol) of 09 lbsters(haha) was a helluva lot more competitive and apart from anon poet n amb flow wheres the roty contenders??(activity wise none really)
thats my moan
still fucking 100% CLASSICK THO!!!

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-16-2010, 04:29 PM
shits gets quiet for a minute then boom .... a shit load of old heads pop up at the same time ... then dudes like K and rule(recent examples) come outta nowhere and make noise ... shit illimit was on today ... and trust me ... a shit load more people are lurking all the time ... i can see them when they hide

dmullz
09-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Ive been creeping around your right forums arent what they were, but still Eth and the usually suspects are around, just nothing that great happening, But give it a week or two and itll pick up UA is right this happens frequently- when i first started this site was riduclously active battle wise with dope heads, the new talent is just mehhh at best but Keep creepin itll pick up have faith Lb has been around a pretty good amount of time

MYST
you gotta understand tho ua i respect u n your opinion n all but when classick formed we at least had a few decent active crews to beef, like we had somewhere to aim, it dont feel that way, serious all ive heard since i started was lb is dieing this is the worse ive seen it its kinda depressing ya digg

AmBitiousFlow
Flow shut up, you ain't been here a year just like me

Nigga you don't know

Goes to show how quick u get bored of the site right? I mean already? and who are u too say Idk? :rolleyes:

Lame Troll
09-16-2010, 04:51 PM
You tryna fit in, think ridin with these old niggas will get you some respect

It's so obvious

AmBitiousFlow
09-16-2010, 04:53 PM
hahahahahahahaha Bitch Ive earned my respect I dont need no1 else ta do it for me....do I sense a lil Jealousy??

Mindless
09-16-2010, 05:20 PM
School's started. It might be quiet for a bit but it'll pick back up. Plus, the forums are only as active as you guys make them.

MYST
09-16-2010, 05:31 PM
some have been trying lol you do need ppl to do it tho, hopefully itl pick up

Mindless
09-16-2010, 05:40 PM
I can only troll post on here so much. You guys have to give me something to make fun of lol

MYST
09-16-2010, 06:06 PM
at least lb aint the cemetary that is rahstyles lol
fucking getting close tho

EJT
09-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Recession ...

UnEtHıCaL
09-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Rahstyles spams me even though Im a mod over there....

MYST
09-16-2010, 06:11 PM
i get spammed like fuck by rahstyles too its a joke

Mindless
09-16-2010, 06:59 PM
Lb > Lg > Rs

UnEtHıCaL
09-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Lg???????????????

Brodie B
09-16-2010, 07:21 PM
rahstyles>UE

Mindless
09-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Lg???????????????

That one we site battled that time and destroyed.

CyPHeR $iMiLe
09-16-2010, 07:46 PM

lol i think i remember that shit...how long ago was that?

Mindless
09-16-2010, 07:51 PM
IDK. A bit ago.

Louie Dawgs
09-16-2010, 08:07 PM
shits been going down for a minute

Lizman
09-16-2010, 08:09 PM
rahstyles>UE

Not Really

dmullz
09-16-2010, 08:15 PM

ahaha thats when you did the picture battle, and shit on that kid- our whole group basicly shit on them bad, and we did there forum style type bars- and they had there dudes in ter votin for them

Willi Fresh
09-16-2010, 08:26 PM
just as i am coming bak to seet things straight

Mindless
09-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Yeah. Their site doesn't even exist anymore. I'd say we won the battle and the war.

Brodie B
09-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Not Really

Were you on Kos's site? lmao it was basically, ride his dick or be banned

Major Hater
09-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Shit is quiet so.......maybe a storm is brewing.

Or the Lames shud be shot on entrance?

pUL5e
09-17-2010, 12:06 AM
damnit, this site is dying...our only hope is Fatal Shot...ohh Fatal Shot, where art thou? runeth to Letsbeef and saveth the day...

TheStudent
09-17-2010, 01:23 AM
But Hey As Long As I'm Around We Have Something To Laugh At Right? Student, The Guy Who Loves Twilight, I've Read Every Single Book 10 Times (No Lie), I Love Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Etc. (And Not Just Cos They're Hot, I Just Love Their Music, And Yes I'm Talking About Lady Gaga Too About The Hot Thing), Hmm...What Else...Oh I'm A Virgin By Choice, Yet Nobody Believes That Statement, Probably Their Own Insecurities I Assume Or Just Plain Immaturity, I've Never Drank Liquor, Not A Single Drop, I've Never Smoked Weed, Ever. Not Even A "Hit", I Have A Perfect Driving Record Lol, My Insurance Is Paid On Time, My Savings Account Isn't Depleted, I'm Not A Gangster Well I "Kinda" Was One In 2006 When I First Joined This Site But Not Like 100%, Anyways That Shit Was Stupid So I Gave That Up And Decided To Study Hard, Work Just As Hard, And Make A Better Life For Myself. Uh...I Was A Moderator Here Twice Now And Yeah I Banned People Who Cheated And I Still Say Yes To Anarchy! Lol I Banned One Guy For Disrespecting Staff One Time But That Was Towards Mindless, Uh I Was Administrator Too So I Pretty Much Ran The Whole Site With Mindless And X, And I Stuck My Neck Out For Rican Since I Felt Bad That He Didn't Have Enough Time To Post His Verse, Well He Told Me That, So I Overruled All The Mods And Decided He Wasn't DQ'd, Hmm...I Then Quit Cos All The Shit I Got Which Was Really Stupid And Immature, I Talked To X To Let Me Back And He Said Yes But Mindless Said No, I Eventually Convinced Them To Give Me Mod With A Promise Of Admin Back, I Then Quit Cos I Decided It Wasn't Really Worth It Anymore, It's Like Why Do This For Kids Who Really Don't Give A Shit Either Way? Then...Felt Bad For The People Who Told Me They Really Liked Me Being On Staff Cos I Was Quick To Help Even With Things Outside Of LB Like Photoshop, Homework Help, Etc...And Now You Can Laugh At Me For Posting This Huge Post About My Whole LB Story Haha Great Material Right Mindless? Just Kidding, Anyways This Is Probably My Last Post Ever, Meh. Probably Not, It's Less Fun Now Though..................................... -Stu

Step S
09-17-2010, 01:42 AM
Maybe i should start snipin again... LB was awake then :D

RULE
09-17-2010, 02:34 AM
Hmm...What Else...Oh I'm A Virgin By Choice, Yet Nobody Believes That Statement...

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/MasterDeville/Student2.jpg

Wonder why... :rolleyes:

UnEtHıCaL
09-17-2010, 08:03 AM

EtH = Erebus

Topical Tournament Winner (like in finals with only bar shotz to battle) and Admin. Yeah...KOS never knew that he let the guy who clowned him every single day become an admin of his site :D

UnEtHıCaL
09-17-2010, 08:05 AM

FG, FlowGodz. Mindless, I was there annoying them too, but stayed after the site wars and shit. And seriously that site was lulz. Much funnier than LB. Everyone trolling everyone constantly, and I'm sure Rican aka NaziPamphletz would tell you.

Lizman
09-17-2010, 06:30 PM

Ride His Dick Or Be Banned
Yeah That Certainly Is Unique To UE(...)

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=863966-Magnusby-967
.::Shameless Plug::.

Lizman
09-17-2010, 06:35 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/MasterDeville/Student2.jpg

Wonder why... :rolleyes:

Damn You Look Like Reggie Fils Aime

Mindless
09-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Student looks like the werewolf guy from Twilight's gay cousin from the city.

GPhantom
09-17-2010, 08:59 PM
But Hey As Long As I'm Around We Have Something To Laugh At Right? Student, The Guy Who Loves Twilight, I've Read Every Single Book 10 Times (No Lie), I Love Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Etc. (And Not Just Cos They're Hot, I Just Love Their Music, And Yes I'm Talking About Lady Gaga Too About The Hot Thing), Hmm...What Else...Oh I'm A Virgin By Choice, Yet Nobody Believes That Statement, Probably Their Own Insecurities I Assume Or Just Plain Immaturity, I've Never Drank Liquor, Not A Single Drop, I've Never Smoked Weed, Ever. Not Even A "Hit", I Have A Perfect Driving Record Lol, My Insurance Is Paid On Time, My Savings Account Isn't Depleted, I'm Not A Gangster Well I "Kinda" Was One In 2006 When I First Joined This Site But Not Like 100%, Anyways That Shit Was Stupid So I Gave That Up And Decided To Study Hard, Work Just As Hard, And Make A Better Life For Myself. Uh...I Was A Moderator Here Twice Now And Yeah I Banned People Who Cheated And I Still Say Yes To Anarchy! Lol I Banned One Guy For Disrespecting Staff One Time But That Was Towards Mindless, Uh I Was Administrator Too So I Pretty Much Ran The Whole Site With Mindless And X, And I Stuck My Neck Out For Rican Since I Felt Bad That He Didn't Have Enough Time To Post His Verse, Well He Told Me That, So I Overruled All The Mods And Decided He Wasn't DQ'd, Hmm...I Then Quit Cos All The Shit I Got Which Was Really Stupid And Immature, I Talked To X To Let Me Back And He Said Yes But Mindless Said No, I Eventually Convinced Them To Give Me Mod With A Promise Of Admin Back, I Then Quit Cos I Decided It Wasn't Really Worth It Anymore, It's Like Why Do This For Kids Who Really Don't Give A Shit Either Way? Then...Felt Bad For The People Who Told Me They Really Liked Me Being On Staff Cos I Was Quick To Help Even With Things Outside Of LB Like Photoshop, Homework Help, Etc...And Now You Can Laugh At Me For Posting This Huge Post About My Whole LB Story Haha Great Material Right Mindless? Just Kidding, Anyways This Is Probably My Last Post Ever, Meh. Probably Not, It's Less Fun Now Though..................................... -Stu

Lmmfaoo
hahahahah

Mindless
09-17-2010, 11:11 PM
Remember when he couldn't type the letter B without putting a K after it? G-d that shit was annoying.

METH_BARZ
09-18-2010, 02:09 AM

that was fg