Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-12-2009, 10:15 AM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Challenge to Illuminati Believers

Ok, now everyone knows I enjoy a discussion or debate. I see alot of people feel really strongly about this, so I challenge any follower of the Illuminati conspiricy to make me a believer too. I tried to get War Tank to convert me, but apparently I was ''killing his buzz''. Now, every non believer for some reason likes to scurry into the corner at this debate, even though so many Obama lovers were present in pre-election threads. So, anyone who thinks they can debate and get me to believe what I think are narrow minded and gulible views, here is what I ask you not to do; DO NOT DISS ANYONE. I have never seen Kent Hovand call anyone an idiot, stupid or retarded, so you shouldn't either. Also don't start making 500 different points at once. Stick to one.

Here is what I think to begin:-

The Illuminati is non existant. I believe there is a group of world leaders, including representatives from the current political party in power, who wish to have the world under one governing body, and share all attributes such as currency. They are Christians who also want everyone to follow that one religion. Race and other physical qualities are irrelevent. They do not wish to implant us with tracking devices, they use swine flu shots to protect against swine flu, and they do not worship satan. They control everything, but only as a Government, they take little part in advertising, wrestling (for war tank) and push propaganda as every other world leader has done. They experimented with subliminal messaging as mind control, which would just get the people to benefit them in areas such as army recruits. They do not murder to keep population ideal, the only murder they do is what is considered 'legal' murder through the army.

Now, why am I wrong?
Unread 09-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #1

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Challenge to Illuminati Believers

Ok, now everyone knows I enjoy a discussion or debate. I see alot of people feel really strongly about this, so I challenge any follower of the Illuminati conspiricy to make me a believer too. I tried to get War Tank to convert me, but apparently I was ''killing his buzz''. Now, every non believer for some reason likes to scurry into the corner at this debate, even though so many Obama lovers were present in pre-election threads. So, anyone who thinks they can debate and get me to believe what I think are narrow minded and gulible views, here is what I ask you not to do; DO NOT DISS ANYONE. I have never seen Kent Hovand call anyone an idiot, stupid or retarded, so you shouldn't either. Also don't start making 500 different points at once. Stick to one.

The Illuminati is non existant. I believe there is a group of world leaders, including representatives from the current political party in power, who wish to have the world under one governing body, and share all attributes such as currency. They are Christians who also want everyone to follow that one religion. Race and other physical qualities are irrelevent. They do not wish to implant us with tracking devices, they use swine flu shots to protect against swine flu, and they do not worship satan. They control everything, but only as a Government, they take little part in advertising, wrestling (for war tank) and push propaganda as every other world leader has done. They experimented with subliminal messaging as mind control, which would just get the people to benefit them in areas such as army recruits. They do not murder to keep population ideal, the only murder they do is what is considered 'legal' murder through the army.

Now, why am I wrong?

Unread 09-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Warren Peece
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Warren Peece Send a message via Yahoo to Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

kay..wait what? I'm not going to discuss this until you have your facts down right. "they do not wish to plant us with trackig devices" < wrong: they have already been putting tracking devices in our passports and are slowly easing it up to imlanting newborns with it. This is again nothing new. THere was even a family that volunteered to be implanted. The media tells us it would be for protection.

2nd of all : "they do not worship satan" You never bring a counter-arguement to anything thats relevant. you just give your opinion. Never do you state real shit. "don't diss anyone" << why weren't you on that mindstate on the last thread? hypocrit.

another thing.. you are completely missing the point. It is nobody in this site, or the WORLDS responsibility to "convert" you as you call it. It is nobodies duty to present facts to you. That would only point out that in personality, you are a lazy person that does nothing but ramble on about a subject. About everything you've said has had no credibility behind it, and is based on a fallacy.

I have a better idea. You do your best to DISPROVE the existence of this group. They do wish to "protect" us from swine flu and people are needing to get shots. People that don't pay the costs. "would just get people to benefit them in areas such as army recruits" << wow..even if that WERE true..that's stilll fucked up. That's still unfair and manipulating. And if it's for the army why did Bill Clinton explain why they were unethical? Because experiments had nothing to do with the miliatary. IT was seeing how people react to certain drugs, to hypnotism, to tramatic events, violence, hand signals, etc.

I would begin to discuss this further in defense to your PARAGRAPH. BUt I can't because your PARAGRAPH is based on ASSUMPTION, OPINION, and LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. Again I willl say that because AGAIN you have proven that you don't know too much of what you're talking about.

Your paragraph has too many loopholes because it's all "i think this and i think that" << when the things you think aren't true, actually are, just not known to be by you because you haven't looked into them. obviously. case rested.

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Unread 09-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #2

Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Voted: 85 audio / 2437 text

kay..wait what? I'm not going to discuss this until you have your facts down right. "they do not wish to plant us with trackig devices" < wrong: they have already been putting tracking devices in our passports and are slowly easing it up to imlanting newborns with it. This is again nothing new. THere was even a family that volunteered to be implanted. The media tells us it would be for protection.

2nd of all : "they do not worship satan" You never bring a counter-arguement to anything thats relevant. you just give your opinion. Never do you state real shit. "don't diss anyone" << why weren't you on that mindstate on the last thread? hypocrit.

another thing.. you are completely missing the point. It is nobody in this site, or the WORLDS responsibility to "convert" you as you call it. It is nobodies duty to present facts to you. That would only point out that in personality, you are a lazy person that does nothing but ramble on about a subject. About everything you've said has had no credibility behind it, and is based on a fallacy.

I have a better idea. You do your best to DISPROVE the existence of this group. They do wish to "protect" us from swine flu and people are needing to get shots. People that don't pay the costs. "would just get people to benefit them in areas such as army recruits" << wow..even if that WERE true..that's stilll fucked up. That's still unfair and manipulating. And if it's for the army why did Bill Clinton explain why they were unethical? Because experiments had nothing to do with the miliatary. IT was seeing how people react to certain drugs, to hypnotism, to tramatic events, violence, hand signals, etc.

I would begin to discuss this further in defense to your PARAGRAPH. BUt I can't because your PARAGRAPH is based on ASSUMPTION, OPINION, and LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. Again I willl say that because AGAIN you have proven that you don't know too much of what you're talking about.

Your paragraph has too many loopholes because it's all "i think this and i think that" << when the things you think aren't true, actually are, just not known to be by you because you haven't looked into them. obviously. case rested.

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2009, 04:08 PM
OLDE ENGLISH
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to OLDE ENGLISH Send a message via MSN to OLDE ENGLISH Send a message via Yahoo to OLDE ENGLISH
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
12 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
221 Won / 50 Lost

ok...tell me this..how the hell can you have a debate with no facts to support what your talking about..thats fuckin stupid....how can u say they do not do this and do that but have no reason behind it....least tank has shit to back up what he is saying whether or not its true...its ok to have an opinion..but you dont just debate with your opinions...

its like say i believe men should be allowed to rape donkeys..but not stating your reason why lol...i havent read tanks paragraph but im sure he probably mentions what im saying
Unread 09-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #3

OLDE ENGLISH
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
12 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
221 Won / 50 Lost

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to OLDE ENGLISH Send a message via MSN to OLDE ENGLISH Send a message via Yahoo to OLDE ENGLISH

ok...tell me this..how the hell can you have a debate with no facts to support what your talking about..thats fuckin stupid....how can u say they do not do this and do that but have no reason behind it....least tank has shit to back up what he is saying whether or not its true...its ok to have an opinion..but you dont just debate with your opinions...

its like say i believe men should be allowed to rape donkeys..but not stating your reason why lol...i havent read tanks paragraph but im sure he probably mentions what im saying
Unread 09-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

hahahahah. they sum it up in few words. I wish i could do that man. i give up tryna get uneth to lemme hit that kitty kat mastr

Unread 09-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #4

Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

hahahahah. they sum it up in few words. I wish i could do that man. i give up tryna get uneth to lemme hit that kitty kat mastr
Unread 09-13-2009, 12:09 AM
pUL5e
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pUL5e
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
107 Won / 23 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Now, why am I wrong?

First bold statement

The illuminati exists. They're mentioned in our music, by world leaders, by news anchors. Everyone.

Second bold statement

They are not Christians. In fact, they practice Satanic rituals and if you would look up Skull & Bones (A frat at Yale University)...George Bush was in it, John Kerry was in it, and a lot of powerful people were in it...Well, somebody snuck in and reported seeing a fountain with demonic artwork, and one of the members snuck out and said there were satanic rituals going on.

First italicized statement

LOL...They want to make a perfect race. This has been something that existed looong before the illuminati. Like, the days of Alexander the Great. Then Hitler tried it. We hired nazi scientists to conduct experiments on people and try to get them to act how the scientists wanted them to act..The government put FLUORIDE IN THE WATER WE DRINK!! Fluoride is bad for your mind, it dumbs you down, kills brain cells...Why would they do this? Because it's always been about a certain group/race being on top, and another being inferior

Third bold statement

You are very wrong on this. They wish to implant chips in all the newborn babies as a tracking device or a device to control behavior. They actually want to come out with something called a Mondex - A chip that goes in your hand and acts as currency. This will illiminate U.S. dollars. Lol, oh hey, its a chip!

Second italicized statement

They're more than just a government. It's about groups of people controlling other groups. As a REGULAR government doing REGULAR things, us as human beings could EASILY overpower them and overthrow them if we found out what they were doing....Again, it's always been about groups of people controlling other groups of people...Everything they do has a purpose, everything you eat & drink can POSSIBLY be contaminated with something to either 1; make your health detereorate or 2; ruin your psyche.

Final statements

There's not much I can say. You believe what you wanna believe...You can be ignorant if ya want..Oblivious, nonchalant, whatever you wanna call it...Maybe we cannot make you a believer; but how do you think WAR TANK became a believer? Louie Dawgs? and me? We're not suckers. Don't you EVER think for once you can tell me something and i'll believe it. It takes research and an open mind. You need to research it and split fact from fiction; right now you have a poor understanding of it so you can't split fact from fiction..

The thing with you EtH, is, you want to win. You refuse to believe anything anybody tells you or anything you see/research. Admit defeat; admit that you were wrong. Admit that something serious is going on. Don't be stubborn and brush these theories out of your head; because as we all know --- A theory is a theory in most cases, and in some cases theories are true. This is one of those cases.

As for the whole Hip-Hop sacrifice thing? I believe it somewhat; although it is bizzare. But that's a whole different thing.. The government shit? I'm SURE about this. You would be sure about it too if you did the proper research.
Unread 09-13-2009, 12:09 AM   #5

pUL5e
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
107 Won / 23 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 78 audio / 218 text
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pUL5e

Now, why am I wrong?

First bold statement

The illuminati exists. They're mentioned in our music, by world leaders, by news anchors. Everyone.

Second bold statement

They are not Christians. In fact, they practice Satanic rituals and if you would look up Skull & Bones (A frat at Yale University)...George Bush was in it, John Kerry was in it, and a lot of powerful people were in it...Well, somebody snuck in and reported seeing a fountain with demonic artwork, and one of the members snuck out and said there were satanic rituals going on.

First italicized statement

LOL...They want to make a perfect race. This has been something that existed looong before the illuminati. Like, the days of Alexander the Great. Then Hitler tried it. We hired nazi scientists to conduct experiments on people and try to get them to act how the scientists wanted them to act..The government put FLUORIDE IN THE WATER WE DRINK!! Fluoride is bad for your mind, it dumbs you down, kills brain cells...Why would they do this? Because it's always been about a certain group/race being on top, and another being inferior

Third bold statement

You are very wrong on this. They wish to implant chips in all the newborn babies as a tracking device or a device to control behavior. They actually want to come out with something called a Mondex - A chip that goes in your hand and acts as currency. This will illiminate U.S. dollars. Lol, oh hey, its a chip!

Second italicized statement

They're more than just a government. It's about groups of people controlling other groups. As a REGULAR government doing REGULAR things, us as human beings could EASILY overpower them and overthrow them if we found out what they were doing....Again, it's always been about groups of people controlling other groups of people...Everything they do has a purpose, everything you eat & drink can POSSIBLY be contaminated with something to either 1; make your health detereorate or 2; ruin your psyche.

Final statements

There's not much I can say. You believe what you wanna believe...You can be ignorant if ya want..Oblivious, nonchalant, whatever you wanna call it...Maybe we cannot make you a believer; but how do you think WAR TANK became a believer? Louie Dawgs? and me? We're not suckers. Don't you EVER think for once you can tell me something and i'll believe it. It takes research and an open mind. You need to research it and split fact from fiction; right now you have a poor understanding of it so you can't split fact from fiction..

The thing with you EtH, is, you want to win. You refuse to believe anything anybody tells you or anything you see/research. Admit defeat; admit that you were wrong. Admit that something serious is going on. Don't be stubborn and brush these theories out of your head; because as we all know --- A theory is a theory in most cases, and in some cases theories are true. This is one of those cases.

As for the whole Hip-Hop sacrifice thing? I believe it somewhat; although it is bizzare. But that's a whole different thing.. The government shit? I'm SURE about this. You would be sure about it too if you did the proper research.
Unread 09-13-2009, 01:35 AM
Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

hush student. you didn't raise ya hand

Unread 09-13-2009, 01:35 AM   #6

Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

hush student. you didn't raise ya hand
Unread 09-13-2009, 04:42 AM
Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Student go get bullied by other little girls that wear more make-up than you

Unread 09-13-2009, 04:42 AM   #7

Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Student go get bullied by other little girls that wear more make-up than you
Unread 09-13-2009, 06:51 AM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

The thing with you EtH, is, you want to win. You refuse to believe anything anybody tells you or anything you see/research. Admit defeat; admit that you were wrong. Admit that something serious is going on. Don't be stubborn and brush these theories out of your head;

Why dont you just admit that you have no hard evidence to prove your claims?
I've looked at the last thread and not once did you provide any hard evidence
All you have done is bash those who dont beleive your theories with degrading remarks towards their so called "lack of intelligence"
It is not the job of those who dont believe to provide evidence (because to them theirs nothing wrong theirs nothing going on, the writings on the wall so to speak)
It is your job as someone who buys into (what regular folk) would consider as out there beliefs, therefore makeing you the minority, and as the minority (with all this knowlage of so called sinister plans) it is your duty to open the eyes of the "ignorant" majority by..yes you guessed it..providing evidence...otherwise whats the point (it's just another life wasted with your head in a book, when you could be out, having fun, fucking and getting wasted)..so are you going to provide hard evidence to support your claims? or are you just going to sit on your high horse with your dick in your hand (not getting any) calling those who dont believe "ignorant"? Your choice..so whats it going to be?
Unread 09-13-2009, 06:51 AM   #8

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

The thing with you EtH, is, you want to win. You refuse to believe anything anybody tells you or anything you see/research. Admit defeat; admit that you were wrong. Admit that something serious is going on. Don't be stubborn and brush these theories out of your head;

Why dont you just admit that you have no hard evidence to prove your claims?
I've looked at the last thread and not once did you provide any hard evidence
All you have done is bash those who dont beleive your theories with degrading remarks towards their so called "lack of intelligence"
It is not the job of those who dont believe to provide evidence (because to them theirs nothing wrong theirs nothing going on, the writings on the wall so to speak)
It is your job as someone who buys into (what regular folk) would consider as out there beliefs, therefore makeing you the minority, and as the minority (with all this knowlage of so called sinister plans) it is your duty to open the eyes of the "ignorant" majority by..yes you guessed it..providing evidence...otherwise whats the point (it's just another life wasted with your head in a book, when you could be out, having fun, fucking and getting wasted)..so are you going to provide hard evidence to support your claims? or are you just going to sit on your high horse with your dick in your hand (not getting any) calling those who dont believe "ignorant"? Your choice..so whats it going to be?
Unread 09-13-2009, 07:22 AM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR TANK View Post

I should have put it in, new rule, you are not allowed to call anything facts without physical evidence.

In the last thread I called everyone opinion stupid, you infact 'insulted' me many times. Read it again.

Why not try and show me the light? If you don't want to discuss it, erm, yeah, I believe there are other threads around.

You do your best to disprove that Micheal Phelps isn't robocop.

You keep saying everything I say is opinion based, and yes, it is. I am looking for the information to be educated, other people are willing to do this, so, you know, go smoke a join and be really cool again and leave us to it.
Unread 09-13-2009, 07:22 AM   #9

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR TANK View Post

I should have put it in, new rule, you are not allowed to call anything facts without physical evidence.

In the last thread I called everyone opinion stupid, you infact 'insulted' me many times. Read it again.

Why not try and show me the light? If you don't want to discuss it, erm, yeah, I believe there are other threads around.

You do your best to disprove that Micheal Phelps isn't robocop.

You keep saying everything I say is opinion based, and yes, it is. I am looking for the information to be educated, other people are willing to do this, so, you know, go smoke a join and be really cool again and leave us to it.

Unread 09-13-2009, 07:23 AM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde English View Post

I want someone to give me facts that what I am being told about the Illuminati are real, but no one is presenting it.
Unread 09-13-2009, 07:23 AM   #10

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde English View Post

I want someone to give me facts that what I am being told about the Illuminati are real, but no one is presenting it.