View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2022, 02:56 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRR POW View Post
If you check the post that he linked, you can see he only has 3 VP not 4... & if voters are good enough they can increase to 3 VP as well. Now I understand why the FVC wasn’t a good idea.
It was 4 for years, he just dropped it to 3...still more than everyone else. And regular users getting 3 VP was for fair voter club which has been done.

Its obvious the hate voters should be dropped lower. I definitely think it should show what people's vp are and I know everyone isn't informed about VP being lowered. Especially since mods come and go over the years. There's a few Kats I've figured out they had 0 CP they had no clue, and they were very actively voting. And honestly I don't think they would even hate vote. Each users VP should be shown by their name or something...

And for staff to have more vp, just don't make sense. And Odin seems to not be able to answer about it. Why should admin have more VP than active battlers? Especially when they ain't even involved with shit to know personals rhymes and shit. And towards me Odin is 100% a hater. Maybe he don't hate on most, but even one person.

But if y'all like having battle outcomes skewed sometimes, fuck it right? And I seen he just helped you with your battle in the help section. Let's see if I get help...cause 1 thing it might be is VP, but I doubt I will get it,.at least not from him.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...54#post1222754

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 06-07-2022, 02:56 AM   #13

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRR POW View Post
If you check the post that he linked, you can see he only has 3 VP not 4... & if voters are good enough they can increase to 3 VP as well. Now I understand why the FVC wasn’t a good idea.
It was 4 for years, he just dropped it to 3...still more than everyone else. And regular users getting 3 VP was for fair voter club which has been done.

Its obvious the hate voters should be dropped lower. I definitely think it should show what people's vp are and I know everyone isn't informed about VP being lowered. Especially since mods come and go over the years. There's a few Kats I've figured out they had 0 CP they had no clue, and they were very actively voting. And honestly I don't think they would even hate vote. Each users VP should be shown by their name or something...

And for staff to have more vp, just don't make sense. And Odin seems to not be able to answer about it. Why should admin have more VP than active battlers? Especially when they ain't even involved with shit to know personals rhymes and shit. And towards me Odin is 100% a hater. Maybe he don't hate on most, but even one person.

But if y'all like having battle outcomes skewed sometimes, fuck it right? And I seen he just helped you with your battle in the help section. Let's see if I get help...cause 1 thing it might be is VP, but I doubt I will get it,.at least not from him.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...54#post1222754

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: