Thread: RhymeSmoke Diss
View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2021, 08:56 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

@WHITZ idk doggy, wheres your winning record in audio or text? Looks to be under .500....Sucks to suck huh? I wouldn't know...
See that's how you talk shit on a battle site...FACTS!!

How to you win that little corny track competition? Prolly cause competition was slim...smh. Listened to a few seconds then....click click wack skipped...smh

For some reason this place is kinda super dead without me, with me it's just dead. I keep these forums active dork....

Since I didn't write a novel to lokee, maybe ya corny ass could could read the post instead of sucking ya wack ass crews leader nuts and running ya mouth...But to answer ya question @L L o K E E is a cool Kat and when we got into it, he did what we supposed to do on a "rap battle" site and actually rapped. If there were like 30 active heads like him, the site would change real quick. See clowns like you pop they nose in and say dumb shit that has nothin to do with anything, and won't back it up cause y'all suck.

But the part about the novels. If you like the site the way it is ... where wack shit wins
(I guess you would like it) and nobody progesses because of all the animosity, mostly staff fuckin the site up.

Users who were once staff, and staff, trolling the real Kats that actually can rap, and giving props to ones who can't...that backasswards.

And if you talkin about that thread that ya bf Hoedin bumped, shit is old af...See these fuckboys including him been on my dick for over a year, thinkin they can break me by talkin shit and banning me for nothin. Yet I'm still here holding it down... And ain't no staff no more! So fuck em, I'ma say what the fuck I want, and most of time it's FACTS! So Now run along, after you read this novel and be mad af...

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 11-25-2021, 08:56 PM   #6

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

@WHITZ idk doggy, wheres your winning record in audio or text? Looks to be under .500....Sucks to suck huh? I wouldn't know...
See that's how you talk shit on a battle site...FACTS!!

How to you win that little corny track competition? Prolly cause competition was slim...smh. Listened to a few seconds then....click click wack skipped...smh

For some reason this place is kinda super dead without me, with me it's just dead. I keep these forums active dork....

Since I didn't write a novel to lokee, maybe ya corny ass could could read the post instead of sucking ya wack ass crews leader nuts and running ya mouth...But to answer ya question @L L o K E E is a cool Kat and when we got into it, he did what we supposed to do on a "rap battle" site and actually rapped. If there were like 30 active heads like him, the site would change real quick. See clowns like you pop they nose in and say dumb shit that has nothin to do with anything, and won't back it up cause y'all suck.

But the part about the novels. If you like the site the way it is ... where wack shit wins
(I guess you would like it) and nobody progesses because of all the animosity, mostly staff fuckin the site up.

Users who were once staff, and staff, trolling the real Kats that actually can rap, and giving props to ones who can't...that backasswards.

And if you talkin about that thread that ya bf Hoedin bumped, shit is old af...See these fuckboys including him been on my dick for over a year, thinkin they can break me by talkin shit and banning me for nothin. Yet I'm still here holding it down... And ain't no staff no more! So fuck em, I'ma say what the fuck I want, and most of time it's FACTS! So Now run along, after you read this novel and be mad af...

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: