View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2022, 02:08 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Get mad about it. Idc. You’ve contributed nothing positive to this site in the decade plus you’ve been here, so you’ve clearly not done anything noteworthy to keep the site alive.
So since this month old reply I made, that you just now seein, about bumping a ancient post, I can see you ain't in tune at all with how I do....or the site in general.

Why tf would I be mad at ya squareness? Lameness that's bumps a decade old thread about bannin users that prolly ain't even on here anymore? And with you're all knowin knowledge of my positivity towards the site the past decade...you would of fuckin known I jumped back on lb 2021 and hadn't been on since like 2012..So I ain't even been on here the past decade. So I missed all y'all wack fucks gettin stroker and thinkin yall can actually rap, and now don't audio battle no more so they can live in some type of LB glory, like they in some top tier section above everyone, but they'll try to jump in tournaments even though they ain't puttin in no work to rank, oh and they'll still text battle. And if I would of been on the past decade I'd be POSITIVE that all y'all lil emoji awards woulda went a completely different way...Cause I'm POSITIVE bodies would of been piling tf up. Just like they been piling up since I been back. This ain't specifically directed directly at you, it's for you and whoever foot fits the shoe...And If Ya Doubt me? Spit up!..But do it before the site is gone....Wanksta!

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 04-04-2022, 02:08 PM   #80

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Get mad about it. Idc. You’ve contributed nothing positive to this site in the decade plus you’ve been here, so you’ve clearly not done anything noteworthy to keep the site alive.
So since this month old reply I made, that you just now seein, about bumping a ancient post, I can see you ain't in tune at all with how I do....or the site in general.

Why tf would I be mad at ya squareness? Lameness that's bumps a decade old thread about bannin users that prolly ain't even on here anymore? And with you're all knowin knowledge of my positivity towards the site the past decade...you would of fuckin known I jumped back on lb 2021 and hadn't been on since like 2012..So I ain't even been on here the past decade. So I missed all y'all wack fucks gettin stroker and thinkin yall can actually rap, and now don't audio battle no more so they can live in some type of LB glory, like they in some top tier section above everyone, but they'll try to jump in tournaments even though they ain't puttin in no work to rank, oh and they'll still text battle. And if I would of been on the past decade I'd be POSITIVE that all y'all lil emoji awards woulda went a completely different way...Cause I'm POSITIVE bodies would of been piling tf up. Just like they been piling up since I been back. This ain't specifically directed directly at you, it's for you and whoever foot fits the shoe...And If Ya Doubt me? Spit up!..But do it before the site is gone....Wanksta!

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: