View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2020, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan™ View Post
This isn't a callout thread. It's just a discussion thread.

But since a few things were brought up, I can clarify. I don't believe it's a "post what battle you're talking about" type of thing. What I'm referring to has been going on for a while and there's a mountain of evidence. If Esso and I battled and he had 6 votes to my 2, I shouldn't win. That's a simple concept that I don't need to post links about because we've ALL seen this happen countless times over and over again.

About the last one-bar tournament...let's be honest...Kiwi isn't known as a strong or top-tier battler, and Rai got bounced for cheating. So those cases aren't strong ones @Esso.

As mentioned before, this isn't a callout thread...I just really think some people have too much influence over a battle.

How many times are we gonna have discussion threads about unfair voting practices without providing examples? If you’re looking for change, you’re going to need to show what’s wrong. If 6-2 is happening countless times over and over again as you say, you should be able to link a bunch of them. I’m not seeing a lot of that happen so if you are, I’d like to know about it as I’m sure the rest of the staff would too. If this is truly an issue that affects the site broadly and often, it needs to be dealt with.

But man, don’t do this ‘I’m not calling anyone out’ thing. Discussion threads without actual facts to discuss is pretty much just called bitching. Just saying.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 05-21-2020, 07:46 AM   #14

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan™ View Post
This isn't a callout thread. It's just a discussion thread.

But since a few things were brought up, I can clarify. I don't believe it's a "post what battle you're talking about" type of thing. What I'm referring to has been going on for a while and there's a mountain of evidence. If Esso and I battled and he had 6 votes to my 2, I shouldn't win. That's a simple concept that I don't need to post links about because we've ALL seen this happen countless times over and over again.

About the last one-bar tournament...let's be honest...Kiwi isn't known as a strong or top-tier battler, and Rai got bounced for cheating. So those cases aren't strong ones @Esso.

As mentioned before, this isn't a callout thread...I just really think some people have too much influence over a battle.

How many times are we gonna have discussion threads about unfair voting practices without providing examples? If you’re looking for change, you’re going to need to show what’s wrong. If 6-2 is happening countless times over and over again as you say, you should be able to link a bunch of them. I’m not seeing a lot of that happen so if you are, I’d like to know about it as I’m sure the rest of the staff would too. If this is truly an issue that affects the site broadly and often, it needs to be dealt with.

But man, don’t do this ‘I’m not calling anyone out’ thing. Discussion threads without actual facts to discuss is pretty much just called bitching. Just saying.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral