View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyLahey View Post
LMAO. You gotta go higher than that muh fucka. Pay the fuck attention.

I respect the attitude but as long as you're a mod and battling, it's a green light for people to suck your dick. That's what creates ''the cesspool''. And people can claim they're unbiased and i truly believe they THINK they are. But, i learned in college about an unconscious bias that people have that they cannot control and they don't even know is there. How many titles have you win being a mod? JW.

Not sure where all this is coming from....you always been a big fan, dawg. Go smoke something and stop being all angry.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 05-06-2020, 10:02 AM   #41

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyLahey View Post
LMAO. You gotta go higher than that muh fucka. Pay the fuck attention.

I respect the attitude but as long as you're a mod and battling, it's a green light for people to suck your dick. That's what creates ''the cesspool''. And people can claim they're unbiased and i truly believe they THINK they are. But, i learned in college about an unconscious bias that people have that they cannot control and they don't even know is there. How many titles have you win being a mod? JW.

Not sure where all this is coming from....you always been a big fan, dawg. Go smoke something and stop being all angry.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral