Thread: Blind Drops
View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2020, 05:59 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radon View Post
@2FUEL

Shut the fuck up. Its a thread to discuss topics of the site.
So far the thread is only discussing the topic of blind drops... as it is so titled. It isn't "Topics of the site to discuss'.

Quote:
Your theory has massive flaws (shocking, I know)
It has 0 flaws.

Quote:
So don't battle anyone unless they send???
Isn't this the original issue you have and reason for creating said thread? That battles are being Sent blind...? If you don't like a double blind, don't do it... simple solution.

Quote:
Sharp as a balloon like always.
Thank you.

Quote:
I've sent you bars...still sitting in that inbox ya overrated tool.
Oh you mean from your multi account that you've continuously pretended wasn't your account? you denied it and said 'i've no idea why everyone keeps saying i'm that person, i'm not'... yet here you are confirming that it is in fact you... Aren't you the sharp one, huh?

Quote:
Anyway, ignoring the guy who changed his name back after my drop vs Student exposing his sexual tendencies....
What?

Take a day off, even retarded clowns get a day off.

Unread 10-22-2020, 05:59 AM   #6

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)

Quote:
@2FUEL

Shut the fuck up. Its a thread to discuss topics of the site.
So far the thread is only discussing the topic of blind drops... as it is so titled. It isn't "Topics of the site to discuss'.

Quote:
Your theory has massive flaws (shocking, I know)
It has 0 flaws.

Quote:
So don't battle anyone unless they send???
Isn't this the original issue you have and reason for creating said thread? That battles are being Sent blind...? If you don't like a double blind, don't do it... simple solution.

Quote:
Sharp as a balloon like always.
Thank you.

Quote:
I've sent you bars...still sitting in that inbox ya overrated tool.
Oh you mean from your multi account that you've continuously pretended wasn't your account? you denied it and said 'i've no idea why everyone keeps saying i'm that person, i'm not'... yet here you are confirming that it is in fact you... Aren't you the sharp one, huh?

Quote:
Anyway, ignoring the guy who changed his name back after my drop vs Student exposing his sexual tendencies....
What?

Take a day off, even retarded clowns get a day off.