View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2023, 06:05 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

idk how to feel about this, at first i was confused at why Mental posted the song in the beat section, but i made that beat, he shot a video to it, it did like 1500-a couple thousand within weeks,.. i'm also confused at why people rapped over the whole song, can they not hear the beat before picking it?.. or..

and also, why does Rhymesmoke give af about beats enough to Post industry beats and Make threads about the beat section,.. If you nice , popular or garner interest for you tracks, you will be up on the charts regardless.. i know you made beats on Raply before .. but why are you concerned about beats?.. I heard your Pnc work, shit's ass.. From the soundcloud being two decades old, and getting 15 views on tracks,.. You being a 40 Plus fat Plumber from a Township in jersey, You not even from Anywhere, and you have No story,.. Your wifes white and you crop all your black friends out of your photos,.. but i digress.. we ain't even going to get to the archaic lingo this weird ass dude uses,.. You're seriously Buggin, on every site and thread,.. except on reddit because you want that Karma,..

@RhymeSmoke

what's really messed up about you, is your Overcompensating need to be a Bully, to people you view as soft,.. that in itself is Lame,.. I have run in's with people on the basis of My Opinion, and Boundaries, we're not Gonna let all this internet shit cloud the fact of who we really are behind this screen.. You just want to Rap, so Rap,.. You posting piss emojis next to a guys face is cool, but if i did that with a pic of your son, i'm out of line and you're ratting, and i would agree that i'm out of line for that, because i'm normal,.. but you don't get it, that you're also Buggin..

You're personally a short dweeby Mf that in Prison, you would have to ask us to get on the Phone,.. You're spanish, but probably can't speak it,.. so you run to them for safety but if the black people let you rock, you would, but you're easily the type to switch to whatever benefits you,.. While you chase Rowdy,.. I'm from where he's from,.. Nigga you will die there, if you want to drop a Location anytime.. lets get it... off rip, Tell ya mother to suck my dick,.. you a bitch, and you ain't gonna do nothing about shit.. so there's nothing to misconstrue,.. i don't fuck with you, .. behind the scenes i be trying to talk sense into you,.. if we both know what this is.. why are you expecting different results?.. are you dumb?.. did you peak in 2001 and now you stuck?... and tbh

Mase -p is 100 percent YOU or a white man using a stereotypical black voice, a blaccent,.. i can just tell,.. as a black person.. that man has Kids My age,.. he don't even Rap no more,.. nor does he fuck with you.. and that's what got me Riled up.. go back to playing RDR, smoking your Vape, and legal Shards of Wax... or maybe you're going to respond to getting 1000-0 by that one audio dude recently.. idk..

but i do agree with people not posting whole tracks in the beat section,..

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 01-19-2023 at 06:08 PM.
Unread 01-19-2023, 06:05 PM   #8

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

idk how to feel about this, at first i was confused at why Mental posted the song in the beat section, but i made that beat, he shot a video to it, it did like 1500-a couple thousand within weeks,.. i'm also confused at why people rapped over the whole song, can they not hear the beat before picking it?.. or..

and also, why does Rhymesmoke give af about beats enough to Post industry beats and Make threads about the beat section,.. If you nice , popular or garner interest for you tracks, you will be up on the charts regardless.. i know you made beats on Raply before .. but why are you concerned about beats?.. I heard your Pnc work, shit's ass.. From the soundcloud being two decades old, and getting 15 views on tracks,.. You being a 40 Plus fat Plumber from a Township in jersey, You not even from Anywhere, and you have No story,.. Your wifes white and you crop all your black friends out of your photos,.. but i digress.. we ain't even going to get to the archaic lingo this weird ass dude uses,.. You're seriously Buggin, on every site and thread,.. except on reddit because you want that Karma,..

@RhymeSmoke

what's really messed up about you, is your Overcompensating need to be a Bully, to people you view as soft,.. that in itself is Lame,.. I have run in's with people on the basis of My Opinion, and Boundaries, we're not Gonna let all this internet shit cloud the fact of who we really are behind this screen.. You just want to Rap, so Rap,.. You posting piss emojis next to a guys face is cool, but if i did that with a pic of your son, i'm out of line and you're ratting, and i would agree that i'm out of line for that, because i'm normal,.. but you don't get it, that you're also Buggin..

You're personally a short dweeby Mf that in Prison, you would have to ask us to get on the Phone,.. You're spanish, but probably can't speak it,.. so you run to them for safety but if the black people let you rock, you would, but you're easily the type to switch to whatever benefits you,.. While you chase Rowdy,.. I'm from where he's from,.. Nigga you will die there, if you want to drop a Location anytime.. lets get it... off rip, Tell ya mother to suck my dick,.. you a bitch, and you ain't gonna do nothing about shit.. so there's nothing to misconstrue,.. i don't fuck with you, .. behind the scenes i be trying to talk sense into you,.. if we both know what this is.. why are you expecting different results?.. are you dumb?.. did you peak in 2001 and now you stuck?... and tbh

Mase -p is 100 percent YOU or a white man using a stereotypical black voice, a blaccent,.. i can just tell,.. as a black person.. that man has Kids My age,.. he don't even Rap no more,.. nor does he fuck with you.. and that's what got me Riled up.. go back to playing RDR, smoking your Vape, and legal Shards of Wax... or maybe you're going to respond to getting 1000-0 by that one audio dude recently.. idk..

but i do agree with people not posting whole tracks in the beat section,..

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 01-19-2023 at 06:08 PM.