Thread: The Discord
View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2020, 12:13 PM

Yes, it’s hurt activity here. It’s understandable as it’s the chat box on PEDs so it facilitates conversations and more importantly for Let’sBeef it makes the live/audio aspect of things a lot easier. Discord battles on YouTube is a popular format, especially these days and it’d be foolish not to dip a toe in those waters if we have the capability.

I’m old and not an audio battler so it’s not my thing and it does kinda suck that it’s killed off whatever activity we had going for a minute on the site. But it’s adapt or die and Discord obviously appeals to more people in 2020 than these forums do....it’s what it is.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 05-01-2020, 12:13 PM   #9

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Yes, it’s hurt activity here. It’s understandable as it’s the chat box on PEDs so it facilitates conversations and more importantly for Let’sBeef it makes the live/audio aspect of things a lot easier. Discord battles on YouTube is a popular format, especially these days and it’d be foolish not to dip a toe in those waters if we have the capability.

I’m old and not an audio battler so it’s not my thing and it does kinda suck that it’s killed off whatever activity we had going for a minute on the site. But it’s adapt or die and Discord obviously appeals to more people in 2020 than these forums do....it’s what it is.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral