View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2020, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Or they log on and see a website that is 13 years old with no visual updates and think "Are they for real?".

You've been back for about 3 months now. You were gone for what, about 8 months? That happens with all of us, we all phase in and out, but if new members aren't stepping in to replace those who disappear for 8 months, the site starts dying. Simple maths. The site is too old and broken to retain new members and recruitment is too low for us to rely on the numbers game.
I was referring more to the folks who you can see logged in consistently but basically just lurk there. I never understood the point in that. Go outside if that’s the case.

I think I battled once in 2+ years. I was gone for largely work related reasons but tbh I’m only back because RULE hit me up. I’m here because I’ve enjoyed myself since I’ve been back but I’ve also done this on and off for about 12 years now so I’m not exactly the demographic that needs to be targeted to grow this place or even keep it where it’s at now.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-12-2020, 08:41 AM   #17

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Or they log on and see a website that is 13 years old with no visual updates and think "Are they for real?".

You've been back for about 3 months now. You were gone for what, about 8 months? That happens with all of us, we all phase in and out, but if new members aren't stepping in to replace those who disappear for 8 months, the site starts dying. Simple maths. The site is too old and broken to retain new members and recruitment is too low for us to rely on the numbers game.
I was referring more to the folks who you can see logged in consistently but basically just lurk there. I never understood the point in that. Go outside if that’s the case.

I think I battled once in 2+ years. I was gone for largely work related reasons but tbh I’m only back because RULE hit me up. I’m here because I’ve enjoyed myself since I’ve been back but I’ve also done this on and off for about 12 years now so I’m not exactly the demographic that needs to be targeted to grow this place or even keep it where it’s at now.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral