View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2020, 08:21 AM

It’s up to us to generate activity amongst ourselves if we’re logging in. I mean, why continue to visit a site on a regular basis and not battle or post in the forums? Seems like a waste of time.

What our activity isn’t going to do in general is encourage new people to join, folks who left to come back, or get anyone on the fence to stay. I try to get battlers from elsewhere to come here and it’s the same complaints today as it was when I was an active mod 5 years ago at probably the lowest of low points. New member recruitment and retention isn’t where it needs to be. I’m sure we as members could find things here or there we can do to help that but there’s only so much an active community can affect it overall.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-12-2020, 08:21 AM   #13

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

It’s up to us to generate activity amongst ourselves if we’re logging in. I mean, why continue to visit a site on a regular basis and not battle or post in the forums? Seems like a waste of time.

What our activity isn’t going to do in general is encourage new people to join, folks who left to come back, or get anyone on the fence to stay. I try to get battlers from elsewhere to come here and it’s the same complaints today as it was when I was an active mod 5 years ago at probably the lowest of low points. New member recruitment and retention isn’t where it needs to be. I’m sure we as members could find things here or there we can do to help that but there’s only so much an active community can affect it overall.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral